3-4 Person Original Character Hogwarts RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, keep in mind this was just thinking and I'm a terrible thinker, that someone has decided to follow Voldemorts lead in trying to create a pureblooded Wizarding society. They are working inside the Ministry and even has some followers working at Hogwarts as teachers, who monitor students.

And. I was thinking. Once our characters are created, coming up with a new prophecy that ties in each character and talks about them being the ones who can either help the Wizarding world turn into an anti muggle society or they can help the magic world see muggles, half bloods, etc, are good. Basically they can end the fued for good, but it isn't clear exactly how the fued will end. Good or evil.

But that's just one thought....

I don't mind ^^ it as long as I Rp I don't care XD I`m not a picky person ^^

I'm more around the quiet end of the spectrum if you ever meet me in person, but I'm relatively nice. (unless you are a screaming child)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
LOLz me too but it was at a grown kid. the story is to long to tell so I'm not going to XD

Oh dear....

Anyways. What's the next step of making this RP happen??

hm..... making the ooc thread, maybe? there we can hash out the plot and put our characters profiles and.... dunno, stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.