Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
I really want to do a second generation Disney rp and the only other interest check I found hasn't been active for a few weeks now... It'll basically be all of the Disney characters' children in a real world setting {similar to Once Upon a Time}. The place is going to be called Walt Town and it is going to be slightly similar to Disneyland/Disneyworld with an amusement park feeling. Characters are going to be unaware of the fact that they are the children of Disney characters and be able to leave Walt Town, but only for short periods of time without getting really sick. There's no magic unless you're one of the original characters, but the parents usually keep the villain kids and the hero kids separated by sending them to different schools and living on different sides of town. The original characters are aware of everything that is going on and that they are Disney characters.

You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle them. Children can be cross-paired between movies/shows {Jasmine could be married to Eric, for example} and don't have to be canon or even heterosexual {Hans with Elsa; Woody and Buzz}, just be sure to run it by me first and I draw the line at anything creepy and incestual. Children can also be between the ages of seven and nineteen. Reserve them here. I'll be taking:
the daughter of Mayor Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, the son and daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming, and the son of Scar as well as the Daughter of the Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook and the son of Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson.

RESERVED CHARACTERS
Daughter of Mickey and Minnie Mouse {FC: Rowan Blanchard}
Son and Daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming {FCs: Elle Fanning and Lucas Gabreel
Son of Scar {FC: Avan Jogia}
Daughter of the Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook {FC: Crystal Reed}
Son of Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson {FC: Nick Robinson
Daughter of Phoebus and Esmeralda
Daughter of Alice and the Mad Hatter
Daughter of Sally and Jack Skellington
Son of Shuan Yu
Daughter of Anna and Kristoff
Daughter of Rapunzel
Daughter of Peter Pan and Tiger Lily
Son of
Maleficent
Daughter of Jack Frost
Daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin
Daughter of Elsa
Son of Belle and the Beast
Daughter of the Cheshire Cat
Daughter of Mulan and Shang
Daughter of Kiara and Kovu
Son of Quasimodo and Madellaine
Son and Son and Daughter of Snow White and Prince Florian
Son and Son and Daughter and Daughter of Facilier

Last edited:
Could I take a daughter of Phoebus & Esmeralda and Daughter of Alice & Mad Hatter?

Daughter of Sally and Jack Skelington

Son of Shuan yu sp? Mulan bad guy

Daughter of Rapunzel
Twin brothers of Maleficent

(EDIT):

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question.. who would be better to play the daughter of Peter Pan and Tiger Lily?

Emily Didonato...
img-thing

Or Celeste Dejardins..
b5fb921143e326be58dfddc14092d86f.png

//
Also, for Rapunzel;

Natalie Belmont..
280full.jpg
72528955b37e0e82f1e599f1168c0c09.png

Or Iskra Lawrence?
b4b1e1abf93499acbd377bf44661779b.png
93878b4bec6ac5eb49b52e4027d552a7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take son of Belle and the Beast and
Daughter of Cheshire cat

Ooh and daughter of Elsa.
Face claim: Ashley Frangipane

I'm in... Will look to see who isn't reserved yet tomorrow...

I really want to do a second generation Disney rp and the only other interest check I found hasn't been active for a few weeks now... It'll basically be all of the Disney characters' children in a real world setting {similar to Once Upon a Time}. The place is going to be called Walt Town and it is going to be slightly similar to Disneyland/Disneyworld with an amusement park feeling. Characters are going to be unaware of the fact that they are the children of Disney characters and be able to leave Walt Town, but only for short periods of time without getting really sick. There's no magic unless you're one of the original characters, but the parents usually keep the villain kids and the hero kids separated by sending them to different schools and living on different sides of town. The original characters are aware of everything that is going on and that they are Disney characters.

You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle them. Children can be cross-paired between movies/shows {Jasmine could be married to Eric, for example} and don't have to be canon or even heterosexual {Hans with Elsa; Woody and Buzz}, just be sure to run it by me first and I draw the line at anything creepy and incestual. Children can also be between the ages of seven and nineteen. Reserve them here. I'll be taking:
the daughter of Mayor Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, the son and daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming, and the son of Scar as well as the Daughter of the Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook and the son of Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson.

RESERVED CHARACTERS
Daughter of Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Son and Daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming
Son of Scar
Daughter of the Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook
Son of Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson
Daughter of Phoebus and Esmeralda
Daughter of Alice and the Mad Hatter
Daughter of Sally and Jack Skellington
Son of Shuan Yu
Daughter of Rapunzel
Son of
Maleficent
Daughter of Jack Frost
Daughter of Elsa
Son of Belle and the Beast
Daughter of the Cheshire Cat

Would there be a kind of Regina in the town? If there is, might I suggest Maleficent? She seems like a good evil queen..

@CookieMonster Kind of... I wouldn't be against it, but the Mayor of the town in Mickey Mouse {Mickey Mosley}.

No. Mickey's not a bad guy. He's just the mayor.

may i have::

daughter of mulan x Shang

daughter of kiara x kovu

son of quasimodo x madellaine

son, son and daughter of snow white x prince florian

son, son, daughter and daughter of facilier

Is this still going on? Just wanted to know because I was really interested in this!!
@Felilla just moved recently I believe, and her internet isn't quite set up, but I'm sure she'll get back to that question when she returns ^_^

Daughter and Son of Merida and Hiccup?
Also, Max Goof's son and the daughter of Hercules and Meg.

Status
Not open for further replies.