20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

15. Follow up! What position in soccer did you play?
It was when a kid, so my memory is hazy, but occasionally I just played with the rest of my team, but occasionally, I got to be the goalie and that was my favorite thing to do.

16. Do you have a favorite type of theme/genre to Rp?
I do love me some romance, fandom and slice of life when it come down to it.

17. What do you like to do to relax? (Other than Rp)
Reading, writing and video games. Oh and posting in Last One To Post Wins
18. what aesthetic do you find most pleasing?
I'm going to answer this question in regards to what setting I use on Iwaku. It's dusk.
19. (goes hand in hand w 18!) what's something you find oddly aesthetic/pleasing that others might not agree with?
Okay, I'm about to say something very controversial on a RP site. I like using light colors in RP dialogue and it often doesn't work great on other settings from some users.

20. is there a specific shade of color you enjoy? if so, what is it? (be as specific as you want!)
I love blue, but two favorite shades I like using are Royal blue and I believe it's this one.

Also, hey, I'm done. @~Dark Disney~ you are up.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
1. What's your favorite season?

2. Do you have a comfort show or movie? Something that you can rewatch over and over and not get tired of?

3. Out of all the clothes you own, is there an item that you absolutely LOVE to wear?

4. What's your favorite animal?

5. Do you like coffee or tea better?

6. Who is your favorite celebrity?

7) What is your least favorite genre?

8) Where did your username originate from?

9) Why did you decide to start roleplaying?

1. What's your favorite season?

2. Do you have a comfort show or movie? Something that you can rewatch over and over and not get tired of?

3. Out of all the clothes you own, is there an item that you absolutely LOVE to wear?

1. Fall because where I live it is not insanely hot, Arizona is just to hot for me

2. I have a few, The Fifth Element, The Book of Eli, Gilmore Girls, Psych and Game Of Thrones

3. I love to wear racer back tank tops and shorts all the time, just cause it's so hot here. I love my high rise jeans.

4. What's your favorite animal?

5. Do you like coffee or tea better?

6. Who is your favorite celebrity?

4. Favorite Animal is and will always be a Elephant.

5. Can't choose both keep me awake and going as a stay at home mom.

6. Favorite Celebrity would be Johnny Depp. He is an amazing man.

7) What is your least favorite genre?

8) Where did your username originate from?

9) Why did you decide to start roleplaying?

7. Least Favorite Book Genre, non fiction, least favorite movie genre documentaries, roleplay wise I am not a big fan of anything anime just not my cup of tea.

8. User name oh man thats a good one. So I use to use Gilmore Girl as a user name Due to my last name and loving the tv show. Yes partiality because it was my last name and I truly did enjoy it. That however was on another site. I have changed it a few times on here I finally settled on Dark Disney, because with the things I been through in my life, I have a darker out look on life and people. On the outside I seem cheery and outgoing, but when you get to know me there are a lot stronger dark undertones. I also love Disney like a lot, it's petered a bit recently due to some unfortunate and unseen things Disney has been up to. However It also worked because Disney has many dark undertones that come out in it's movies. So Dark Disney. I also am a huge fan of Villains and it went with the whole thing. I am The Dark side of Disney. I am Happy and bright on the outside with Dark secrets inside. So a little punny I guess you could say.

9. I was doing it way before it became popular online, and then I started to move out of the paper between friends and went online. Its my escape from my life ever since I started. I love imaging different worlds and different beings that were not me and not in the crappie situations I have found myself in over the past years. So it has just been a fun escape and kinda my happy place.

10. If you could move to any place in the world where would you go?

11. Proudest achievement?

12. What was your childhood dream?

10. If you could move to any place in the world where would you go?

11. Proudest achievement?

12. What was your childhood dream?
10. Any place? Hmmm Switzerland or Ireland. I want to just be in another country atm

11. Proudest Achievement is Probably my daughter. She such a good kid even for a 2 almost 3 year old

12. My childhood dream? Gosh it was to grow up and have the money to do what I want when I want.

Is there anything you know you should let go of, but haven't yet? Why?
13. Yeah probably, I hold grudges very well and if I let it go feels like condoning what happened and I will never condone an action of that nature.

Last edited:
14. Are you satisfied with where you are in life or do you feel like you are on your way there?

15. What are words of wisdom you would share with your younger self?

16. What would your dream vacation look like?

17. Any plans for the summer?

14. Are you satisfied with where you are in life or do you feel like you are on your way there?

15. What are words of wisdom you would share with your younger self?

16. What would your dream vacation look like?

17. Any plans for the summer?
14. On my way there, hopefully

15. Just keep swimming it eventually gets better

16. Traveling the world and seeing things I have always wanted to see.

17. Non this year my daughter starts school in 3 weeks.

18. Last book you read

19. Biggest financial blunder you made?

20. Any last words before you are ejected from the hot seat?

18. Last book you read

19. Biggest financial blunder you made?

20. Any last words before you are ejected from the hot seat?
18. Ummmm it's been a while but, I think it was Phantom Tolbooth.

19. I had the money for a car and paid for the shittiest car ever just cause I wanted one. Worst idea ever.

20. Remember Y'all are Loved and someone's reason to smile. Never forget that. Love Y'all and I am out of the hot seat

The member next on the list @UnAngelVerde (Lithël Aelfwine) hasn't been seen on the site in a hot minute so we move to the next one in line @FenFren

1) what are your plans for the summer?

Hello everybody :0

The member next on the list @UnAngelVerde (Lithël Aelfwine) hasn't been seen on the site in a hot minute so we move to the next one in line @FenFren

1) what are your plans for the summer?

Nothing exciting, really. School ended back in May, is starting up in August, and I need to finish up a few summer assignments in order to get into the Honors classes for high school. This month is Art Fight, so I've been doodling away quite a bit. Other than that, just sleep and eat the rest of the time.

Hey, this fella needs questions!

2) What kind of RP do you like to do?

3) Do you have any hobbies adjacent to RP?

4) You mentioned high school—do you have any dreams and desires crystallizing, though you may be young?

5) Do you have a favourite class in school?

6) What makes that class your favourite?

7) What's your favourite RP that you've done so far?

Hey, this fella needs questions!

2) What kind of RP do you like to do?

3) Do you have any hobbies adjacent to RP?

4) You mentioned high school—do you have any dreams and desires crystallizing, though you may be young?
2. I really like fantasy focused RP's! And ones that run along the lines of Greek Mythology. I usually favor lots of angst and fluff in RP's as well, along with building character development and relationships.

3. Art! I draw quite a bit, and it's really how I express myself a majority of the time. Art is usually linked to RP one way or another, though. I tend to draw my characters I use in RP because I enjoy making the character once from writing show itself as a visual.

4. I have a whole plan set out, although there are some points in it that aren't set in stone, and some that may need lots of thinking over, it's still a plan. I'm looking to become a psychologist, so I'll be going to my state's university for college to study for that. I'll probably use my senior year to help build up for that as well. I plan to move out of America with my girlfriend, but that'll take time since you need a lot of money to do that. But right now, it's just focus on the things that are closer at the moment. (My dream is to buy all the Pokémon plushies so I can catch 'em all.)

5) Do you have a favourite class in school?

6) What makes that class your favourite?

7) What's your favourite RP that you've done so far?

5. Yes! It is art, yes, very surprising. I do, however, like Creative Writing and Chinese.

6. Art is just something I enjoy doing in my free time, and having it as a class where I can really get the constructive criticism I need to improve is very helpful. Creative Writing, I like writing creatively ✍️ ✍️ Chinese I like because the teacher is one of the best I've had, ever, and I'm stuck with her for the rest of high school, but Chinese as a language and a culture is very interesting to learn! The teacher we have makes a lot of it very easy to understand, it's just my lack of memorizing all of it. I'll see a character for Chinese and be like 'oh, hey, I recognize that' but I'll blank on what it means.

7. That's really difficult, I have so many that I've enjoyed over the years, it's hard to choose one. So I'll give a few:

- The RP I had with my girlfriend, it lasted around a year or so and we're planning on connecting our comics based on the lore of that RP! (It's also how we got to be together, so there's that, too.)

- I would say I like all the RP's I have with @So_Much_Fandom , but that's like, 20+ RP's, so I'll tell you my favorite ones, those being the original Misty and Alice RP, the godly!Misty and Alice RP, and the Royal AU's!

• Love
Reactions: unanun
8. what's a perfect temperature to have outside?

9. do you have a comfort show and character?

10. what's your perfect snack?