20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

17! What's your favorite character you've ever written in an RP, and what makes them special to you?

Oh lawd. I have a character, Sansa, who's got a crazy long back story. I created her when I was maybe 11 or 12, and she's been with me for a long time. For almost 4 years I think she didn't have a name then voila, Sansa it suddenly was. For some reason, she's just my favorite. In my mind, she's not just a character in a story, but an actual person. I can imagine how she talks, thinks, how she'd smell, the whole thing. I think she's so special because of how long she's been apart of my life and she's the person I've always wanted to be. Strong, absolutely beautiful, powerful, with the ability to cancel your life subscription if she so chooses, but chooses to be kind instead. At least, to those who deserve it.

To bounce off of fatal's question:

18. Besides human, is there another species that you like to write? If so, why is that? ✨

It's absolutely NO SECRET that I love to play vampires. My love for them comes from a lot of weird and twisted family history, and a letter from the Vatican that basically reads 'you keep our secret, we'll keep yours' in reference to my family and apparently some big scandal involving the pope. So my love of vampires is more than fangirling over them because they're cool. It is SO much more than that.
On that same note, however, I love to write mermaids and forest spirits, although I haven't done so in quite some time.

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
if you would like to throw me into the waiting list of the hot list, i am down ;D

19. was there someone you really looked up to as a kid? and do you still look up to them?

20. what's one food you have tried that you would recommend to everyone to try at least once in their life?

Oh god, I think I'm next 👀

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

2. Do you have any hobbies outside of RP? What are they?

Wait wait let XIII finish her last few questions first so we don't confuse people lol

if you would like to throw me into the waiting list of the hot list, i am down ;D

19. was there someone you really looked up to as a kid? and do you still look up to them?

20. what's one food you have tried that you would recommend to everyone to try at least once in their life?

Gee, thanks guys.... I'll be quick.

19. I didn't really, if I'm being honest.
20. Uh..............I have no idea. Sonoran hot dogs? I don't know....

Oh god, I think I'm next 👀
Not yet!

@XIII is done and now it is @neptune's turn! stellar your turn will be after!

neptune you're up!

As a reminder here are Miharu's first two questions for you:

• Love
and here's one from me!

3. You have a crystal ball that will tell you the truth in response to one question, and one question only. What question are you asking it, and why is that question significant for you?

So many questions! But will limit it down to these:

4. Is there a story behind your username?

5. What's one thing that you do to stay motivated while writing?

@fatalrendezvous , @neptune hasn't been online for about 9 months, so I'm guessing we wait a week to see if they show up?

@fatalrendezvous , @neptune hasn't been online for about 9 months, so I'm guessing we wait a week to see if they show up?
Hmmm

Anyone have Neptune on Discord? Since they haven't been active maybe we just bump them to the bottom and let stellar go

Hmmm

Anyone have Neptune on Discord? Since they haven't been active maybe we just bump them to the bottom and let stellar go
Best to bump Neptune down until return. Even if Neptune logs in now after a Discord nudge (if) it is a question if she can do so frequently enough to answer all twenty questions.

Alrighty, Neptune has been bumped to the bottom of the waiting list. We can put her back next whenever she becomes active again.

@stellar - you're up!

3. You have a crystal ball that will tell you the truth in response to one question, and one question only. What question are you asking it, and why is that question significant for you?

4 and 5 were from you so we'll let someone else take 4 and 5 (unless you want to answer your own questions)!

• Love

1. Probably pizza. I love pizza so much.
2. Hmm, not really aside from journaling and reading. kind of boring

and here's one from me!

3. This was a tough, tough question. Probably "Does life get better?" I've been through a lot of ups and downs, and an emotional rollercoaster of life but feel like certain aspects of my life could be a bit better.

4. What is one skill you hope to pick up on in the next few years?

5. Are you more of a night owl or an early bird?

6. Is there anything from your childhood that you've fondly held on to growing up?

7) Have you ever finished a roleplay?

8) What's your favourite song right now?

9) Would you rather: instantly become fluent in one language of your choice right now OR never have to clean your home ever again (it is instantly cleaned by magic just the way you like it)?

10. Have you had a favourite RP that you've done?

11. Have you ever had a dream that felt real but wasn't?

12. Any supernatural occurrences happen in your life?

4. What is one skill you hope to pick up on in the next few years?
4. Hmm, probably drawing, sketching, and eventually, painting. I used to take art classes way back in the day but those talents fell short because I wasn't committed.

5. Are you more of a night owl or an early bird?

6. Is there anything from your childhood that you've fondly held on to growing up?
5. Night owl, definitely.

6. Not really. Childhood wasn't the best, so I let go of anything I had from my earlier life.

7) Have you ever finished a roleplay?

8) What's your favourite song right now?

9) Would you rather: instantly become fluent in one language of your choice right now OR never have to clean your home ever again (it is instantly cleaned by magic just the way you like it)?
7. I have! It was a one-shot idea and that was the first and only time I've ever finished a roleplay. Hope to accomplish this feat more often though.

8. I have two, actually. Candy Store ___​ Heathers: The Musical & COPYCAT ___​ Billie Eilish

9. I already know multiple languages, so probably never have to clean my home again.

10. Have you had a favourite RP that you've done?
10. Any roleplay that I write is my favorite 😜 But none particularly because it's so hard to choose.

11. Have you ever had a dream that felt real but wasn't?

12. Any supernatural occurrences happen in your life?
11. Almost all the time. It's kind of scary, honestly and sometimes leaves me questioning things.

12. Yes but not many. One occurrence that I remember is after my father's passing, there were footprints burned into the ground that lead to one of the sheds we have in the back. My mother put one of his shoes in the footprint and it was an exact match.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote