1x1 or Group VtM or WtA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wombat

Original poster
good with either, but i dont know how terribly comfortable with a crossover Id be unless it was something like
1x1 and each person had a small clan/tribe so there'd be playout of political rivalries and whatnot

if we keep it to one or the other, though, then idc what clan/tribe/factions you wanna use (personally, im a bit partial to lasombra and nosferatu for vtm and mokole for wta) save for malkavians. Not a no go, but if i smell a fish-malk or bubblegum-crazy then just. no. nope. on the nope train to im-outtie-ville in fuckthattopia. i dont really have a lot of experience with wta, not enough to form biases or boundaries with tribes.

if its a group, id still like to keep it small, like five people or less.

nsfw/romantic shit's fine, but im officially overloaded with cis m/m and incredibly uncomfortable with het in 99% of situations. f/f or any relationship with one or more trans* spectrum characters is lovely though. as for triggers, sexual violence/abuse and rape/noncon, and dog death. other than that, it can be as gory as we please c:

hmu if interested and if i dont reply just like send me another lil poke or hey because i lose track of stuff a lot at first

Status
Not open for further replies.