1x1 or Group VtM or WtA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wombat

Original poster
good with either, but i dont know how terribly comfortable with a crossover Id be unless it was something like
1x1 and each person had a small clan/tribe so there'd be playout of political rivalries and whatnot

if we keep it to one or the other, though, then idc what clan/tribe/factions you wanna use (personally, im a bit partial to lasombra and nosferatu for vtm and mokole for wta) save for malkavians. Not a no go, but if i smell a fish-malk or bubblegum-crazy then just. no. nope. on the nope train to im-outtie-ville in fuckthattopia. i dont really have a lot of experience with wta, not enough to form biases or boundaries with tribes.

if its a group, id still like to keep it small, like five people or less.

nsfw/romantic shit's fine, but im officially overloaded with cis m/m and incredibly uncomfortable with het in 99% of situations. f/f or any relationship with one or more trans* spectrum characters is lovely though. as for triggers, sexual violence/abuse and rape/noncon, and dog death. other than that, it can be as gory as we please c:

hmu if interested and if i dont reply just like send me another lil poke or hey because i lose track of stuff a lot at first

Status
Not open for further replies.