Pax Vampira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you ever do feel like making an offering send her my way so i can drain her dry it'll help me be less ruthless when rome takes you over and turns you into our personnel pets XD

Okay, that's it. Screw the swords and spears. *loads shotgun* I'll kill you myself.

*arched a brow and ripped Anubis' armor off until he's but a mortal man on his knees. Fixing him with an inscrutable stare, Cleopatra let the silence between them stretch until it is positively syrupy with disapproval. She invoked the power of Wadjet and a summoned gauntlet fortified the strength of the arching backhand that sent her general flying backwards to skid along the floor. Following after him with serpentine grace and patience, a bare foot wedged itself on his throat and she crouched to collect a fistful of hair.*

Are you little better than a rabid MUTT?! You do what I say when I say it. Nothing more, nothing less. Acknowledge that you comprehend this.

*She shifted her weight so that she was balanced on her forward foot, a millimeter from crushing his windpipe.*

I think I'll give this story a shot.. Character incoming at some point.

Cool! Feel free to Inbox me or my Skype's on my profile if you have any questions.

*takes everyone's keyboards away*

Right. Typing the IC now.

Here we go.

Me, Jen and Grumpy will primarily be playing the messengers for this first chapter. The rest of you will be the ones encountering these messengers.

You can decide with your own faction members where and when you meet them. Maybe you bump into them on the border... or maybe they are brought to one of the cities where you are asked to deal with them. Or whatever - let your imagination roam. The only thing I ask is that you don't kill the messengers before they have a chance to speak, and that you don't portray them as total idiots just to make yourself look awesome. Blah blah, usual roleplay etiquette.

The first chapter is all about how the first talks between the nations go down. And each messenger will die, either by accident, execution or suicide attack (as decided by the faction leaders). And yes, the messengers are normal unblessed humans.

Do leaders receive the messengers, or just one of us?

*raises hand* Might I suggest making a listing of who's in what faction? That way we can keep track of our teammates...

And enemies.

A list would be quite helpful

Oh yeah, I wuz gonna do that... like... 5 hours ago... but got distracted by Fallen and Scarface. >__>

Also...

*slaps Unanun with his previous post*

We decide between us what happens. I think it'd be cool if the Barbarian messenger gets taken to your Senator dude first.

Just let me know when my character needs to come in. *sits back quietly and waits*

Reading comprehension, I'm totally into it!

Edit: I agree. Any objections?

Okay, the character list is now in the first page of the OOC.

Denali, you can enter after me. You need to decide your blessings and history.

Errr, are we waiting for someone specific to reply to the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.