Pax Vampira

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION]: I need you to respond to Asmo's post with his messenger, please.

I'm not going to be able to make anymore posts today, I'm headed off, but I'll see what's needed tomorrow. :)

gfranl;guaig4rjgbz

The alert system failed me too. >.> I had the thread on watch and still didn't give me alerts until I thought to check it today.

BLARGH!

Okay post incoming soon.

Edit: Are we weak at climbing only as a werewolf, or does it pertain to both forms?

EVERYONE STOP USING ALERTS AND CLICK ON THE DAMN GLOBAL SIGNUPS LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!

RAAAALRBRAAARGHARRALRARL!

*splatters everyone in phlegm*

Also, I was using Ancient Egyptian in that post, but it was just for geeky effect. We can all talk in English from now on and just say it's either Egyptian or Latin.

But Asmo I don't wanna have to click an extra link and burn .00005 calories in doing so!!

WAH!

... No but seriously do werewolves suck completely at climbing or is it just when we're in our wolfy forms?

Yeah, in Wolf form.

Just as Vampires can't sunbathe, and Atumites can't take a sword to the face.

Hehehe, *don't have alert problems*

Thanks, though. I wanted to wait to reply, so I could use whatever language you were using, but I fell to peer pressure T.T

I like to click the 'watched threads' button in both the profile dropdown menu, and the one in the toobar below the 'forums' button.

[MENTION=4590]Koene[/MENTION]: You can go ahead and post something introductory to put your character in position. She doesn't necessarily have to be in the Timonium, there's all of Alexandria to play in and it is likely that she'll be summoned after we see what this messenger has to say. :)

I'm brain dead for this RP. Scrapped a few character concepts now at this point, and I think I'm going to drop for the time being. I'll check back soon though if I think I can manage to get a character out that fits the setting!

How about a Atumite second-in-command? He can have a crocodile head!

Renekton... what? <_<

The barbarians could use one more person to 'make the teams even.'

There hasn't been a human slave in the Werewolf faction yet. That could be interesting.

*ponders* what would happen next?

Status
Not open for further replies.