Pax Vampira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have some questions that will help with my dude's history.

Can a Werewolf be ambidextrous as a human and a werewolf?
How are werewolves formed? Bite? Birth?
Who is the Gaul leader in this Roleplay?
After death can I still Rp as the dead character's son perhaps?
Is Rome playing defensively or Offensively same with the Atumites?
Can werewolves communicate while they in wolf form?
If werewolfism(lol) is a virus transferable by a bite how many people could I Infect in a day,How long does it take to be turned to a werewolf?
Can a Werewolf have a super cool haircut..Let's say mohawk?(While a wolf)

Can a werewolf solve complicated puzzles while in wolf form..E.x A trap that is triggered by a clearly visible donkey that is suspended in a tree.

Sorry for all the questions Very curious.

There are quite a few pages, I know, but at least some of your answers lie within them >.>

I would talk to Asmo since he is the creator but I would look for the answers in the pages before you send him a convo

Ok I have read all 7 pages and can't seem to find answers. I'm in no rush, Thanks Keone and Lupine I appreciate the help.

[MENTION=3267]Lyle[/MENTION]

Can a Werewolf be ambidextrous as a human and a werewolf? Ambidexterity would suffer in wolf form

How are werewolves formed? Bite? Birth? Contact your faction leader.

Who is the Gaul leader in this Roleplay? Grumpy NotaIrish

After death can I still Rp as the dead character's son perhaps? Perhaps.

Is Rome playing defensively or Offensively same with the Atumites? Rome is playing offensively and the Atumites are playing aggressively defensive

Can werewolves communicate while they in wolf form? They cannot speak while in wolf form, they would communicate with pack members through posture, scent, and wolfish vocalizations. Unless, of course, you pick Odin as one of your powers. Check the list ;)

If werewolfism(lol) is a virus transferable by a bite how many people could I Infect in a day,How long does it take to be turned to a werewolf? Again, talk to Grumpy and run some ideas by him.

Can a Werewolf have a super cool haircut..Let's say mohawk?(While a wolf) No, they're wolves. There can be distinctive fur patterns and any other physical alterations are limited to what's in the Powers list.

Reactions: Koene
Wow, this got more deep than I thought it would. The only thing I thought of was how Egypt was gonna kill everyone and be victorious.

Politics and diplomacy were alive just as much back then as it is now. Grease a few palms here, backstab this leader and secretly supply troops to this guy.....

No, such barbarous tactics that require little to no finesse could only be what the Romans resort to. Egyptians shall employ much more sophisticated warfare. *nods*

Our orgies are still the best.

EDIT: I'll probably write the opening Roman post on Sunday. Then Jen will do the opening Atumite post, and Grumpy the opening Barbiturate post. The first chapter will be about the initial diplomatic encounters between the 3 nations and the threat of coming war.

Reactions: JustJen
No, such barbarous tactics that require little to no finesse could only be what the Romans resort to. Egyptians shall employ much more sophisticated warfare. *nods*

As you wish, my queen. I was merely making a reference to Gladiator. 'Tis a good movie.

So are you my master, Shadow? Or am I still an orphan? -big, sad eyes-

Silence, Slave! I have already ordered you to do my bidding. Are you deaf or just foolish!? Perhaps instead, I shall offer up your meager, worthless life to the gods!

Yes, Master! No, Master! Please, Master, have mercy upon your poor, wretched slave! -sob-

Silence! I will forget your ignorance this once, for I am not without mercy. Leave me and return to the city. Report to me the level of foreigners currently there. We need to be on the lookout for spies.

Status
Not open for further replies.