Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt his pathetic opponents crumble before him. The vampire needed more to satiate his anger. Unfortunately, he needed his allies. Ben, anyways. His eyes rested on the cat person for a moment, as he considered simply killing her there while she wasn't watching him. After all, he'd need sustenance eventually. DIO shortly changed his mind, however, when he noticed Birdie, Noembelu, and Azuma all showed up at once. More deaths?

Birdie began to explain what happened. Noembelu exposed his lie.

View attachment 137655

His scowl probably said it all.

What he asked next surely did. "Were you the cowards that killed me?"

@york @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @MetalNova
"Pfft, what? Kill you? Why, we'd-"

"Cowards? Hmph. Big talk, coming from someone who beat his own son."

Noembelu stepped forward, now staring Dio straight in the eye. "Yes, I killed you. I wouldn't call it cowardly. You were a threat to everyone and needed to be eliminated. I killed you and I don't regret it."

"Noembelu, what the fu-"

"Shut up!" She turned her head to glare at Birdie. He got the message. Something was up-Noembelu hadn't even been able to look at Dio when the investigation happened. Why was she able to talk to him so brazenly now? "I'm the one who killed him. I chose to kill him. If he wants to know, then he knows. We're both dead anyway." And there it was. We're both dead anyway. They were dead, all of them. She had nothing to fear anymore.

She turned back to Dio. "I can tell you how I did it, if you want to know."

@york @BarrenThin @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @MetalNova
@AFTERLIFE

"Pfft, what? Kill you? Why, we'd-"

"Cowards? Hmph. Big talk, coming from someone who beat his own son."

Noembelu stepped forward, now staring Dio straight in the eye. "Yes, I killed you. I wouldn't call it cowardly. You were a threat to everyone and needed to be eliminated. I killed you and I don't regret it."

"Noembelu, what the fu-"

"Shut up!" She turned her head to glare at Birdie. He got the message. Something was up-Noembelu hadn't even been able to look at Dio when the investigation happened. Why was she able to talk to him so brazenly now? "I'm the one who killed him. I chose to kill him. If he wants to know, then he knows. We're both dead anyway." And there it was. We're both dead anyway. They were dead, all of them. She had nothing to fear anymore.

She turned back to Dio. "I can tell you how I did it, if you want to know."

@AFTERLIFE

A few moments silence passed. Her bravery in admitting this did make DIO pause very briefly. The first sign of any real reaction came as his scowl turned into a sinister smirk.

tumblr_inline_n6oetpCeAh1qfstub.jpg

"No, that's all I needed to hear."

456c1e056c4b198d5d64136a0c5fff31.jpg

With a shimmer, The World appeared in front of the vampire, its fist flying out at Noembelu's stomach with blinding speed in an attempt to catch her off guard.

A few moments silence passed. Her bravery in admitting this did make DIO pause very briefly. The first sign of any real reaction came as his scowl turned into a sinister smirk.

View attachment 137657

View attachment 137659

With a shimmer, The World appeared in front of the vampire, its fist flying out at Noembelu's stomach with blinding speed in an attempt to catch her off guard.

It all happened so fast, Noembelu couldn't even register what was going on. One second she stood before Dio, the next she was a good few meters away, her entire body stinging with pain.

PicsArt_05-25-11.06.17.jpg

"Noembelu! Oi!!" Birdie turned to face Dio, enfuriated. Standing his full 7'1", he still had height over the vampire. "Knock it off!! What's the point of beatin' the shit out of us?! We're all in the same boat here! Ain't no point killin' each other all over again!!"

@AFTERLIFE

View attachment 137657

View attachment 137659

It all happened so fast, Noembelu couldn't even register what was going on. One second she stood before Dio, the next she was a good few meters away, her entire body stinging with pain.

View attachment 137660

"Noembelu! Oi!!" Birdie turned to face Dio, enfuriated. Standing his full 7'1", he still had height over the vampire. "Knock it off!! What's the point of beatin' the shit out of us?! We're all in the same boat here! Ain't no point killin' each other all over again!!"

@AFTERLIFE

Standing above what remained of her three attackers, Blaze appeared accomplished, and even somewhat content. Even in death, her flames refused to be snuffed out. Smacking her gloves clean, the princess regrouped with the other poor souls unfortunate enough to have ended up within the timelost realm, and blinked.

Blaze's expression quickly contorted in disdain while Birdie mouthed off about her in passing. Noemblu's mere presence was bad enough. Her body was tense with tempered anger as she moved to confront the duo.

_Blaze 3.png

"Have you completely forgotten what you did to him? To me? But what am I to you but a "little purple cat"? I have a name! Or have you forgotten that, too?" Blaze burst with frustration.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Crow @york @MetalNova

Standing above what remained of her three attackers, Blaze appeared accomplished, and even somewhat content. Even in death, her flames refused to be snuffed out. Smacking her gloves clean, the princess regrouped with the other poor souls unfortunate enough to have ended up within the timelost realm, and blinked.

Blaze's expression quickly contorted in disdain while Birdie mouthed off about her in passing. Noemblu's mere presence was bad enough. Her body was tense with tempered anger as she moved to confront the duo.

View attachment 137661

"Have you completely forgotten what you did to him? To me? But what am I to you but a "little purple cat"? I have a name! Or have you forgotten that, too?"

"...kill...you..."

Noembelu staggered to her feet, but fell to her knees, unable to support herself. Breathing haggardly, she looked up at Blaze. "I didn't...kill you...I never...would have...someone else....was behind you death..."

@AFTERLIFE

View attachment 137660

@AFTERLIFE

This time, his own hand lashed out. DIO was not a small man. At about 6'5" and a walking ton of muscle before the supernatural even became involved, his hand would fly up in a vicious backhand. "You talk like we're on the same side. We're not. You're not leaving here. An eye for an eye, after all."

He didn't need the rat to defend him, but at least he wouldn't get attacked from behind by her.

@york @Yun Lee @Crow @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah

This time, his own hand lashed out. DIO was not a small man. At about 6'5" and a walking ton of muscle before the supernatural even became involved, his hand would fly up in a vicious backhand. "You talk like we're on the same side. We're not. You're not leaving here. An eye for an eye, after all."

He didn't need the rat to defend him, but at least he wouldn't get attacked from behind by her.

Dio would find Birdie's chains around his neck, all bets officially off. "If I go down, you go with me, you bastard!!" Recovering from the backhand, Birdie's teeth were bared in a sadistic grin. "I wish I was alive so I coulda killed you myself-and I WOULDA ENJOYED EVERY BLEEDIN' SECOND!!! Same to you, you ugly cat!! Noembelu slit her own throat over you, and I got killed over it! You're lucky I ain't smashin' your skull in, all the trouble you caused me!!"

@AFTERLIFE

It seemed to Dorian that somehow, someway, his contentious actions had ended up earning him more friends than he had before.

Funny how that worked.

Their group had dropped immensely in size, now appearing to be almost half of what it had started as. There was little time to mourn or think about the futility of life considering they were constantly on the move. Just another war to be a part of, risking their lives for forces that may be working against them.

"I thank you for the offer," Dorian said in response to Mipha. "Considering that you seem to be the only associate of mine with a clear opinion on the matter, I will be joining you to this crash site. No doubt that it'll be one of the many locations where we may risk our lives for the greater good. Whatever that 'greater good' may be."

aN5VTDO.png

"So, Shichika, that is my answer on the matter. Stay safe, regardless of your choice."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Rosa....

Hadn't been paying attention to the bickering and inner politics within the group. She mainly concerned herself with a background role. Primarily healing the refugees and wounded they came across.

When they came to this world, everything seemed so unfamiliar to her. Buildings towered into the sky, people wore strange armor, and carried weapons. Rosa gripped her staff as she listened to the given orders, and the places they needed to go. It seemed Mipha had the parasite covered. Rosa would travel with the Terror Ship group. That seemed like something that might need care.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Terror Ship

Noticing that someone else had joined him on the way to the terror ship, Sonic decided he should get to know her while they waited to leave.

tumblr_inline_oe58s9t71h1te53r8_100.png

"Hey, don't think I caught you name?"

@Minerva @york
@terrorship

Noticing that someone else had joined him on the way to the terror ship, Sonic decided he should get to know her while they waited to leave.

tumblr_inline_oe58s9t71h1te53r8_100.png

"Hey, don't think I caught you name?"

@Minerva @york
@terrorship
Rosa looked at Sonic. "Oh, I'm Rosa, queen of Baron." She said. She adjusted one of her bangs so it was out of her eye. "I never got your name either." She said. Since it had no power, she used her staff as a walking stick, pushing it ahead of her.

Dio would find Birdie's chains around his neck, all bets officially off. "If I go down, you go with me, you bastard!!" Recovering from the backhand, Birdie's teeth were bared in a sadistic grin. "I wish I was alive so I coulda killed you myself-and I WOULDA ENJOYED EVERY BLEEDIN' SECOND!!! Same to you, you ugly cat!! Noembelu slit her own throat over you, and I got killed over it! You're lucky I ain't smashin' your skull in, all the trouble you caused me!!"

@AFTERLIFE

DIO may have seemed confused for a second, but Birdie didn't seem to understand something. After a few seconds, DIO started laughing. The sound was manic. Insane. Shortly thereafter, The World would move to grab Birdie's head from behind and simply begin to squeeze, while the vampire himself went to stick his fingers into the man's neck and begin snaking his tendrils into his bloodstream. "I don't remember precisely how I died, but I do remember one thing; I was nowhere near my maximum in strength! You honestly think you can kill me? Try it! Take my head off! Do it, you coward!"

After all, he'd just reattach it.

@york @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @MetalNova @Crow

It seemed to Dorian that somehow, someway, his contentious actions had ended up earning him more friends than he had before.

Funny how that worked.

Their group had dropped immensely in size, now appearing to be almost half of what it had started as. There was little time to mourn or think about the futility of life considering they were constantly on the move. Just another war to be a part of, risking their lives for forces that may be working against them.

"I thank you for the offer," Dorian said in response to Mipha. "Considering that you seem to be the only associate of mine with a clear opinion on the matter, I will be joining you to this crash site. No doubt that it'll be one of the many locations where we may risk our lives for the greater good. Whatever that 'greater good' may be."

aN5VTDO.png

"So, Shichika, that is my answer on the matter. Stay safe, regardless of your choice."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

"Crash site doesn't sound half bad." Howlett responded to Dorian. "Count me in."

Danielle was weighing her options as well. After some brief contemplation she decided on heading to the friendly sounding terror ship. "I feel they'll need all the help they can get." She responded to Howlett. "With our powers feeling weird don't do anything too reckless. Stay safe."

"I will. The same goes to you. Cause right now the only shield you have is the one you're carrying."

He was right. Danielle felt like her limbs weighed a ton, but she had to push through, like always. "Well I'll see you once we get back then." With that she made her way to the group heading to the terror ship.

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @terrorship

Rosa looked at Sonic. "Oh, I'm Rosa, queen of Baron." She said. She adjusted one of her bangs so it was out of her eye. "I never got your name either." She said. Since it had no power, she used her staff as a walking stick, pushing it ahead of her.
tumblr_inline_nzh5r6aHU11te53r8_100.png

"I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!" The blue hedgehog declared proudly. With the introductions out of the way, Sonic decided to make conversation once Danielle approached their group. "Hey Danielle." Sonic said upon taking notice of the soldier, flicking her a wave.

"So you're a queen, huh? What's that like?" The hedgehog asked Rosa.

@Jeremi @Minerva @york @terrorshippeeps

Last edited:
vlcsnap-2010-05-09-21h14m59s3copy.jpg

"War? Hehhh... What a pain... I don't wanna be a part of a war. I just wanna go home already," Shichika sighed with exasperation when the time to move came and they were all transported into the next world over.

Whatever force was out there causing the group to go through all this, it seemed that they were really bent on the group helping each individual world's problems. Was this the trick to it all? In any case, despite the woman known as Amelia apparently (Shichika wasn't sure how he could read English, or read at all, but then again he didn't even know what English was) offering such, Shichika found no need for armor. Things like that only slowed him down and made movement in combat less practical, and it wasn't as though he needed much protection; his natural durability protected him fine as it did, and he would sooner count on his speed as well to make sure he simply didn't get hit.

Shichika also wasn't really sure what "AA batteries" were supposed to be, nor did he have any idea how to operate those strange vehicles that looked like horseless carriages almost. If this place was anything like the last two scenarios, even if none of the areas seemed particularly appealing given how hazardous they seemed, plus not directly being able more than any of the other ones to help get him home, he hesitated to make a move this time, instead turning to Giorno, Seisa, as well as perhaps Dorian and Howlett if they were nearby.

"Since I sort of dragged you two along, Giorno-san, Seisa-san, is there any place you'd rather go to? I can't really say I'm excited to thrust myself into any of these situations, though if you don't have an idea, I suppose I could pick one on a whim. What about you, Derrick, Howl?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_nbhsw1MI1g1s3r5n5.png

"I too would rather simply go home, but it would appear that is not an option. Let's take care of that parasite for now. As long as we're careful, there shouldn't be any major complications."

At least, Seisa hoped not. None of their options appeared particularly safe however, so she decided they might as well go with something.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"...kill...you..."

Noembelu staggered to her feet, but fell to her knees, unable to support herself. Breathing haggardly, she looked up at Blaze. "I didn't...kill you...I never...would have...someone else....was behind you death..."

@AFTERLIFE

@AFTERLIFE
DIO may have seemed confused for a second, but Birdie didn't seem to understand something. After a few seconds, DIO started laughing. The sound was manic. Insane. Shortly thereafter, The World would move to grab Birdie's head from behind and simply begin to squeeze, while the vampire himself went to stick his fingers into the man's neck and begin snaking his tendrils into his bloodstream. "I don't remember precisely how I died, but I do remember one thing; I was nowhere near my maximum in strength! You honestly think you can kill me? Try it! Take my head off! Do it, you coward!"

With her keen ear open to both Birdie and Noemblu's statements, Blaze folded her arms tightly and frowned at the duo's conflicting words.

_Blaze 17.png

"Your loud-mouthed friend isn't doing a very good job at convincing me, Noemblu," the Mobian princess responded coldly. But the longer she gazed upon Birdie and Noemblu both reeling from Dio's punishment, the weaker Blaze's will to see vengeance done became, and the quicker she realized the duo's death had sent them here, not votes.

Blaze's regal demeanour faltered as she swallowed her pride and strode in to intervene. Calmly, softly, respectfully intervene.

_Blaze 9.png

"I can sense his harsh words and Dio's actions are born of frustration - frustration I'm just as guilty of,"

_Blaze 4.png

"I never wanted any part of this...sick game. I was brought into this through no fault of my own, and I assume your stories are no different. But what are our chances of surviving if we allow the discord to split us apart? What are we then but slaves to this game, and whoever set it in motion?"

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @york @Crow @MetalNova

Round 3
Earth Defense Force

Yalena stayed rather silent as the debates continued further on, before she finally spoke up, having decided it was time to move on, however... Even though the votes were still (barely) stacked towards Noembelu, it would appear that things were taking a sudden, and rather dark turn.

Her usually calm, and composed demeanor quickly faded when in the light of Constanza's attempt to kill her, Noembelu had abruptly killed herself. Yalena looked onwards at the scene with a mixture of anguish, and confusion, evidently not having been fast enough to prevent Noembelu from doing what she did. Not long after A2 and Birdie, engaged themselves in a fight to the death... It was in that moment that, for potentially the first time since she had met the group, she was unable to maintain her composure.

"No! No more...! I-... ..." She trailed off, as by this point, even she doubted that either A2, nor Birdie would listen to her.

In a last, desperate attempt to prevent any further deaths, she was prepared to charge forwards, in order to restrain Birdie... But no matter how fast she could have gone, or if her attempt would have even worked, Shichika's blow killed him too.

As both Noembelu and Birdie lay there, dead... A chilling wind suddenly blew throughout the group, bringing with it this ominous feeling, and for just the briefest of moments, they might even have heard rasping laughter echoing from somewhere far away.

There was a long moment of silence as Yalena desperately tried to keep everything together... Her knuckles turning white as she clenched her fists, until at last... She was able to pull herself together, just long enough to recount the votes that were distrivuted.

"... Like they said... Noembelu and Birdie were Harbingers..." She said quietly, after a moment.

Evidently, she had received some information from their deaths in particular, indicating that they must have indeed, made it to the place Ben, Buddy, and Dio had too after their deaths.

Seeing that she couldn't waste any more time, in case someone else were to die here... She gestured for Azuma to come over to her, quietly placing her hand on Azuma's head once she did so.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated... And soon, Azuma vanished into thin air, the transport process appearing to have been successfull. It wasn't long after that she opened her eyes, looking saddened by the information she received.

"Azuma... However, is... Innocent..." She said quietly.

Her voice had even cracked a little as her gaze fell upon Noembelu and Birdie's bodies... Evidently she wasn't very happy about how things had turned out, but all the same... What was done was done, and there was no way to undo it.

A few moment of silence passed by, as Yalena appeared to have gone quiet, before Danielle noticed that the crystaline fragment she had taken from Noembelu had begun emitting a blue glow.

In response to this, a familiar, blue sphere began flashing not too far off from her, and... Much like the times before, the "trigger" lifted into the air, where it made contact with the "time gate", causing it to open up once more.

f7gu7er.gif

This time, the gate looked a little more unstable than before, with the images of a bright blue sky, with a rather brightly colored city with high skyscrapers intermingling with a darker backdrop, and a sprawling, darker looking city.

Faint sounds of gunfire, explosions, screams... And other, unidentifiable happenings could be heard.

"... The next places is more... Unstable than the ones that you have visited so far... Be carefull..." Yalena said, her voice wavering again.

Then, just like before, the time gate sucked everyone into it, just like before... Minus the woman that is, who gingerly touched a mysterious device on her belt, the same one Blake had acquired from that previous place the timegates had brought them to.

Just before the gate closed behind them, one could swear they saw her eye color change, taking on a brighter, more yellowish hue just before she appeared to... Vanish entirely, right before the timegate closed behind then, and they were thrust through the very fabrics of time and space once more...

"We're running out of time..."

"I know... We'll have to hurry."

"Yes. Before it finds us."

19tcK2Z.png

Everyone was greeted with a crazy sight; a futuristic city, but one that had clashing scenery... With skies that appeared to be quite inconsitent to asay the least, from a bleak, cloud filled sky, to a bright, nearly cloudless blue sky, to a dark, night sky, speckled with stars. Fortunately, at least for the time being, the lighting and "skybox" remained static, and appeared to be "hovering" over various areas.

Unfortunately, there was little time to take the whole scene in as it quickly became apparent that this timegate had ended up dropping them from rather high up in the air! With the ground far below them, a drop at this height would most definitely kill them... What made matters worse was that their powers appeared to not be functioning at the moment.

However, they were lucky enough that someone had swooped by in a hexagonal looking craft, with some sort of futuristic weapon uptop, which managed to catch most of the group ontop of the craft before they plumetted too far. With the unfortunate exception of Guido, Deadpool, and Wheatley who each respectively fell down to the ground below... The fall instantly killing them, even if it was a bit tough to see for sure at this height.

Whoever was piloting the craft certainly was taking care to keep the rest of the group from dropping down though, and for the most part... The rest of the ride was relatively stable, but by the looks of it, there was some heavy fighting going on in the airspace further on, but nonetheless, the pilot of the strange craft that had caught (most of) the arrivals managed to land it in a more peacefull spot, by what had once been a highway.

It looks like there were quite a few marines and vehicles stationed here already, some that looked a bit more futuristic, while others looked more like members of a more modern looking SWAT team. In either case, this location looked far from permanent, appearing to be a more temporary spot more than anything, far from a safe haven in what appeared to be a time of war.

With a small hiss, the door at the front of the craft that the group had been caught ontop of opened, and the pilot stepped out... Taking off her helmet to reveal the face of a young woman... Though she didn't seem quite as young as Yalena was.

R8RXohh.jpg

She had a familiar looking device on her belt, just like the young woman from the previous world, and a near identical look in her eyes... As Yalena, and "Blake" had, though unlike the others they had met... She actually had a nametag directly ajacent to her combat knife on her breast plate which read "Col. Amelia".

"Welcome to the war, soldiers! Just come on down, and I'll show you what kind of options we've got for ya!" She said.

The top of the ship itself didn't seem too, seeing as there were many handholds, and even a few indentations here and there that might as well act as make-shift ladders, allowing almost anyone to descend with relative ease. All the while, the woman appeared to be waiting for everyone to hop off the ship before she continued, her gaze occasionally wandering into the distance, where various explosions appeared to be blooming, indicating an ongoing battle on the horizon, and a few, large ships looked to be hovering in the sky... Presumably some oversized, and rather futuristic looking spaceships, no less.

When everyone had made their way off the roof of the ship, she cleared her throat as she drew in a breath, making sure everyone around her could hear what she was saying.

"Right! So, as you can see... We're knees deep down shit creek! Before I can help ya, there's a few places for ya to visit." She began, stopping for a moment to turn and gesture towards a spot to the left, where buildings on the darker side of this strange mishmash of a city were...

"To our left, the Covenant's got some armor holed up over their, covering some AA batteries that're giving our air support over there hell on Earth!" She continued, before gesturing over to an area to the right, where there appeared to be taller, and brighter looking buildings.

"Aaand to our right, we've got a different problem. Some sorta Alien terror ship just landed, and the bogeys it dropped off are tearing through our forces like butter! If someone can knock out that ship, our little alien problem should be over..." She added, then... She appeared to point directly behind her, where one could faintly make out a brownish patch, and alot of smoke was billowing from.

"Lastly... Directly in front of ya, some sorta ship crashed not too long ago, bringing with it a ghastly parasite that's been eating away at the city... And whatever sentient life it can latch onta." She said, rubbing her forehead, as if she couldn't even believe what hse herself was saying.

"So. Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, aye? What'll it be, ladies?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

In their immediate vicinity, there appeared to be three groups of vehicles prepared to take the group to whatever area they chose to go.

To recap, there are three areas that this woman, who her nametag identifies as "Amelia" told them to go to:

1) An area to the right where there appeared to be AA Batteries, and some armor set up by what she called "Covenant" forces, that were making it difficult to bring in any air support over there, a problem that could be taken care of with a little... Percussive maintenance, shall we say.

2) A tightly knit cluster of buildings to the left where Amelia mentions an Alien Terror Ship of some sort had landed, which was giving defending forces over there a considerable amount of trouble. She mentions that it would be optimal to somehow destroy or disable the ship itself in order to make it easier for the forces there to hold their ground.

3) Directly in front of the group, albeit a good distance away, there appears to be a crash site, where some sort of parasite was wreaking havock on the forces there, and potentially the landscape itself, judging from the rather... Off-looking browning color emanating from the spot.

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost in Battle at Beacon) Role: Unknown

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Harbinger!

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Vagrant

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin

vlcsnap-2010-05-09-21h14m59s3copy.jpg

"War? Hehhh... What a pain... I don't wanna be a part of a war. I just wanna go home already," Shichika sighed with exasperation when the time to move came and they were all transported into the next world over.

Whatever force was out there causing the group to go through all this, it seemed that they were really bent on the group helping each individual world's problems. Was this the trick to it all? In any case, despite the woman known as Amelia apparently (Shichika wasn't sure how he could read English, or read at all, but then again he didn't even know what English was) offering such, Shichika found no need for armor. Things like that only slowed him down and made movement in combat less practical, and it wasn't as though he needed much protection; his natural durability protected him fine as it did, and he would sooner count on his speed as well to make sure he simply didn't get hit.

Shichika also wasn't really sure what "AA batteries" were supposed to be, nor did he have any idea how to operate those strange vehicles that looked like horseless carriages almost. If this place was anything like the last two scenarios, even if none of the areas seemed particularly appealing given how hazardous they seemed, plus not directly being able more than any of the other ones to help get him home, he hesitated to make a move this time, instead turning to Giorno, Seisa, as well as perhaps Dorian and Howlett if they were nearby.

"Since I sort of dragged you two along, Giorno-san, Seisa-san, is there any place you'd rather go to? I can't really say I'm excited to thrust myself into any of these situations, though if you don't have an idea, I suppose I could pick one on a whim. What about you, Derrick, Howl?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"...If you don't mind, I need a moment."

Giorno fell into whatever chair-like object was nearby, cupping his hands over his head, looking shell-shocked from the visual onslaught that assaulted his eyes just a few moments before they ended up where they were. His head felt somewhat numb, as if the world around him had melted into a blurry mess as soon as the first gunshot rang out during that investigation. Sounds became muffled behind a thin veil of nothing. Blood was shed, fists were thrown, and Giorno was too slow to react to any of it before he was thrown into another reality against his own will.

There was a weakness in his heart-- like a piece of his soul suddenly vanished as soon as the world materialized around him.

It wasn't something that would scar him for longer than a few hours. He's seen worse in the most guttural parts of Naples, but the expression on his face was painted with shock and stress, detailing a mental blow to a previously stalwart individual. Was it just the stress of losing more numbers from random violence? Or did that violence bring back unwanted scraps of the past? Giorno wasn't in the right state to figure that part out -- he didn't even see Mista vanish from his view.

Perhaps he wouldn't even recognize that he's gone. With how busy the past three years have been, that's nothing new.

Letting out a deep breath, Giorno rose to his feet and recovered some fortitude. The object resting within his uniform twitched, reminding him of his greater goal. It was a source of more stress, but also a purpose to continue on wards.

"...If we're in a warzone, then we should investigate the area without any genuine military forces. I agree with Seisa, we should investigate the parasit--"

Giorno abruptly cut himself off, rubbing his head.

8d558411f5cc5134d0a20da3a96c7445.png

"...I...I don't feel my Stand at all. It's like the same effect from the previous world, but amplified to the point where...I can't use Gold Experience."

"Do any of you feel it?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay

Well, this was certainly not how Birdie expected the afterlife to be. Actually, he didn't really know if there was an afterlife, but it seemed like it was one where you fought monsters. But wait...what was Ben doing here? If he was transported...why would he be dead?

Birdie looked at Noembelu. She was dead silent, even more withdrawn than when they'd been alive. Not much of a shocker, that. But if Dio knew that they'd killed him...well, that Noembelu killed him, and Birdie headbutted him...it would be bad. "Oi, Ben, and Dio! Good to see you!" He let out a hearty laugh, trying his damnedest to sound carefree. "You ain't gonna believe this, but we all got voted out together! Apparently the little purple cat dying made everyone think-"

"We died."

Birdie couldn't even think up a comeback. He was too shocked that Noembelu willingly gave them up. And she kept right on talking. "We were Harbingers. A2 revealed us, and no matter how I tried to help they wanted us dead. So I killed myself, and they must've killed Birdie too."

"I didn't go down without a fight! I want everyone to remember that!"

Noembelu turned to Ben-well, Upgrade. "I'd like to apologize to you. You shouldn't be here. Thing is, we don't know the identity of the other Harbinger-there's still one out there." She didn't even look at Dio once.

@AFTERLIFE

He felt his pathetic opponents crumble before him. The vampire needed more to satiate his anger. Unfortunately, he needed his allies. Ben, anyways. His eyes rested on the cat person for a moment, as he considered simply killing her there while she wasn't watching him. After all, he'd need sustenance eventually. DIO shortly changed his mind, however, when he noticed Birdie, Noembelu, and Azuma all showed up at once. More deaths?

Birdie began to explain what happened. Noembelu exposed his lie.

View attachment 137655

His scowl probably said it all.

What he asked next surely did. "Were you the cowards that killed me?"

View attachment 137657

View attachment 137659

View attachment 137660

@AFTERLIFE

View attachment 137661

"Have you completely forgotten what you did to him? To me? But what am I to you but a "little purple cat"? I have a name! Or have you forgotten that, too?" Blaze burst with frustration.

"...kill...you..."

@AFTERLIFE

@AFTERLIFE

With her keen ear open to both Birdie and Noemblu's statements, Blaze folded her arms tightly and frowned at the duo's conflicting words.

View attachment 137674

"Your loud-mouthed friend isn't doing a very good job at convincing me, Noemblu," the Mobian princess responded coldly. But the longer she gazed upon Birdie and Noemblu both reeling from Dio's punishment, the weaker Blaze's will to see vengeance done became, and the quicker she realized the duo's death had sent them here, not votes.

Blaze's regal demeanour faltered as she swallowed her pride and strode in to intervene. Calmly, softly, respectfully intervene.

View attachment 137678

"I can sense his harsh words and Dio's actions are born of frustration - frustration I'm just as guilty of,"

View attachment 137680

"I never wanted any part of this...sick game. I was brought into this through no fault of my own, and I assume your stories are no different. But what are our chances of surviving if we allow the discord to split us apart? What are we then but slaves to this game, and whoever set it in motion?"

"You shouldn't be here either, Noembelu," Upgrade says, before shifting from a more serious to a happier tone. "that's why the only important thing now is to work together to leave this place."

After downloading the map into a catalyst proposed by the odd lady, Upgrade turned back to Ben, just in time to see DIO prepare to pummel Noembelu and Birdie.

nL6Nzf3.jpg

"That's enough, guys!" Ben exclaims as he dials in another alien via the Omnitrix.

Transformation began as Ben's skeletal structure twisted and turned, his spine bending, hunching, extending into a tail. His fingers extending and becoming sharper. The final touch - his skull being twisted upside down.

y7T8n5y.jpg

"Ghostfreak!" An eerie voice emerged from the spectre-shaped extraterrestrial that took Ben's place - Ghostfreak. Ghostfreak proceeds to unleash stripy tendrils from underneath the lines of his outer skin to wrap around DIO's limbs to restrain him.

"Say, Noembelu, think you could help me hold your friend back?" The spectre asks the little eagle. "Guys, if you really, really want this payback schtick, can you do it after we get out and beat the big bad?"

Meanwhile, Buddy hung around Azuma.

C9EPfEV.jpg

"Skree?" Buddy seemed to ask Azuma a question, but as it did not speak the tongue of humans, this question was not known.

As Buddy looked at the fight between DIO, Noembelu and Birdie, it seemed apparent that Buddy's question had to do with that.

@york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @MetalNova @Crow

View attachment 137674

View attachment 137678

View attachment 137680

"You shouldn't be here either, Noembelu," Upgrade says, before shifting from a more serious to a happier tone. "that's why the only important thing now is to work together to leave this place."

After downloading the map into a catalyst proposed by the odd lady, Upgrade turned back to Ben, just in time to see DIO prepare to pummel Noembelu and Birdie.

nL6Nzf3.jpg

"That's enough, guys!" Ben exclaims as he dials in another alien via the Omnitrix.

Transformation began as Ben's skeletal structure twisted and turned, his spine bending, hunching, extending into a tail. His fingers extending and becoming sharper. The final touch - his skull being twisted upside down.

y7T8n5y.jpg

"Ghostfreak!" An eerie voice emerged from the spectre-shaped extraterrestrial that took Ben's place - Ghostfreak. Ghostfreak proceeds to unleash stripy tendrils from underneath the lines of his outer skin to wrap around DIO's limbs to restrain him.

"Say, Noembelu, think you could help me hold your friend back?" The spectre asks the little eagle. "Guys, if you really, really want this payback schtick, can you do it after we get out and beat the big bad?"

Meanwhile, Buddy hung around Azuma.

C9EPfEV.jpg

"Skree?" Buddy seemed to ask Azuma a question, but as it did not speak the tongue of humans, this question was not known.

As Buddy looked at the fight between DIO, Noembelu and Birdie, it seemed apparent that Buddy's question had to do with that.

Blaze was trying to be reasonable? A bit too late for that, far as Noembelu was concerned. But Ben joined in, the only person here she could actually respect, so she decided to listen to him.

Birdie, meanwhile, refused to let go of Dio. "Ain't no way! It's either him or me-"

tumblr_of97u3sauX1usrgjso2_540.gif

Just like their first meeting long ago, Noembelu delivered a knee to Birdie's face, knocking him down and releasing the chains around Dio's neck. She gave Ben a nod.

Blaze was trying to be reasonable? A bit too late for that, far as Noembelu was concerned. But Ben joined in, the only person here she could actually respect, so she decided to listen to him.

Birdie, meanwhile, refused to let go of Dio. "Ain't no way! It's either him or me-"

tumblr_of97u3sauX1usrgjso2_540.gif

Just like their first meeting long ago, Noembelu delivered a knee to Birdie's face, knocking him down and releasing the chains around Dio's neck. She gave Ben a nod.

IaJnBw8.png

"I think we're good," Ghostfreak slowly releases the grip of his tendrils from DIO's limbs, retracting them back to underneath his skin, believing that the fight had concluded. "So, what's next on the list?"

IaJnBw8.png

"I think we're good," Ghostfreak slowly releases the grip of his tendrils from DIO's limbs, retracting them back to underneath his skin, believing that the fight had concluded. "So, what's next on the list?"

Birdie stood up, rubbing his jaw. He'd had enough head injuries for one day, thank you. "Well, we're all dead, yeah? At least..." He glanced at Azuma and Ben. "Ain't you three s'posed to be alive?"

Status
Not open for further replies.