• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
vlcsnap-2010-05-09-22h00m59s229copy.jpg

"I like your voice too, Derrick!"

The vibes between Dorian's and Howlett's exchanges went right over Shichika's head.

@Jeremi @Atomyk
"Ah, I... thank you."

Dorian wasn't even sure if he should count that one.

Regardless, he was seeing a sudden surge in people that were agreeing with him. Considering who it was that was being so combative with him, Dorian wasn't very surprised. "Your support is appreciated, yet alas... I believe we're in the minority here, which I do so revel in. They have good reason, for this is grisly business after all."

Their known Harbinger spoke up in what Dorian could only imagine was an attempt at sparing her own life. "Ah, yes, malevolence." Dorian mimed quotation marks over the word. "That sounds just about frightening enough to make one hesitant, doesn't it? It is in your best interest that we waste a vote on you, so please, spare us. Don't attempt to play mind games by defending another when they are perfectly capable given what we have to work with. That's just the thing, you know-- Perhaps she did this, or maybe it was one who was quick to join me in voting for her?"

ch1Lfut.png

Dorian looked toward Eygon and smiled. "Wouldn't that be something?"

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @york

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk and Jeremi

A flash of blue greeted Constanza's hazel eyes, ringing bouncing around in her thick, stubborn skull. With such speed and force, the human found herself sprawled on the ground, blood seeping out of her nose. Recent scars from the misfiring and subsequent explosion of her military service pistol reopened, her left cheek oozing pus and blood alike. Feeling a familiar hand help her, Constanza shrugged it off, looking sideways at Dorian.

"N-Not today, y-you already helped me once, doll. I got it, just give me...give me..."

The gangsta trailed, using her hands to push herself up, resting on her knees. Spitting onto the cobblestone, seeing her own crimson dribble below, a pleasurable rage swelled in the veteran's heart. An uneasy murmuring escaped her lips first, followed by a heartily chuckle and then a booming laughter. With her frightening compact shotgun in her hands, Constanza slowly began to lift herself with. Arching her back and limbs awkwardly and disturbingly, raven hair drooped over her face, the hood of the jacket falling over.

"Did a fucking rat just hit me?" the girl slowly spoke, hearing all the cacophony going on around her, firing off a shell of her shotgun into the air to restore some order. Letting out a near inhuman growl, the soldier slowly pumped the Serbu Shorty, a spent, smoking shell ejecting from the chamber. Twitching and unnerved, the sheer presence of unhinged fury could be felt radiating from the fiend. "I hate rats, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!" Constanza slurred and thrashed, stomping on the ground and flailing about in horrific madness.

Eyeing over at Sonic, the bloodied Constanza tilted her head, staring at the hero with unparalleled rage.

"Touch me again and I'll rip those spikes off your back and down your throat, puta."

Pausing, Constanza spoke slowly, yet clearly to those of the group as she approached forward with a stumble.

"N-Now that I made myself clear, I think we can come to a compromise. You see, while I was, ah, bleeding again, I thought about it. Real hard. You see, I vote Noembelu...just her. The other can go. It is real simple still. Just w-watch. " Constanza paused, turning away from Sonic as if to indicate that she would be back for the scoundrel little abomination. Abruptly pointing her shotgun towards the native, the soldier cracked her neck. Aiming down her sights, Constanza barked, as if acting in pure defiance of all the people around her. All of these schemers and busybodies- words meant little, after all, in the face of buckshot. Pulling the trigger, a thunderous roar echoed towards the native and anything standing in its way. Outside of the roar, a horrendous scream could be heard echoing from Constanza, deranged and infuriated from her assault.

"I am the god of hellfire!"

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
  • Useful
Reactions: Husk
"Ah, I... thank you."

Regardless, he was seeing a sudden surge in people that were agreeing with him. Considering who it was that was being so combative with him, Dorian wasn't very surprised. "Your support is appreciated, yet alas... I believe we're in the minority here, which I do so revel in. They have good reason, for this is grisly business after all."

Their known Harbinger spoke up in what Dorian could only imagine was an attempt at sparing her own life. "Ah, yes, malevolence." Dorian mimed quotation marks over the word. "That sounds just about frightening enough to make one hesitant, doesn't it? It is in your best interest that we do not waste a vote on you, so please, spare us. Don't attempt to play mind games by defending another when they are perfectly capable given what we have to work with. That's just the thing, you know-- Perhaps she did this, or maybe it was one who was quick to join me in voting for her?"

ch1Lfut.png

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @york

"Malevolence huh? Sounds like something kids scare other kids with around the camp fire." Howlett tipped his hat up to look at everyone before settling on Noemblu. "These Harbingers can scare us with ghost stories all they want, they still got one of their pals runnin' around. So why don't you tell us who that is huh? Or is your mind conveniently scrambled for you to not comment on that?"

Danielle was just about to say something when Constanza made her move.​

A flash of blue greeted Constanza's hazel eyes, ringing bouncing around in her thick, stubborn skull. With such speed and force, the human found herself sprawled on the ground, blood seeping out of her nose. Recent scars from the misfiring and subsequent explosion of her military service pistol reopened, her left cheek oozing pus and blood alike. Feeling a familiar hand help her, Constanza shrugged it off, looking sideways at Dorian.

"N-Not today, y-you already helped me once, doll. I got it, just give me...give me..."

The gangsta trailed, using her hands to push herself up, resting on her knees. Spitting onto the cobblestone, seeing her own crimson dribble below, a pleasurable rage swelled in the veteran's heart. An uneasy murmuring escaped her lips first, followed by a heartily chuckle and then a booming laughter. With her frightening compact shotgun in her hands, Constanza slowly began to lift herself with. Arching her back and limbs awkwardly and disturbingly, raven hair drooped over her face, the hood of the jacket falling over.

"Did a fucking rat just hit me?" the girl slowly spoke, hearing all the cacophony going on around her, firing off a shell of her shotgun into the air to restore some order. Letting out a near inhuman growl, the soldier slowly pumped the Serbu Shorty, a spent, smoking shell ejecting from the chamber. Twitching and unnerved, the sheer presence of unhinged fury could be felt radiating from the fiend. "I hate rats, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!" Constanza slurred and thrashed, stomping on the ground and flailing about in horrific madness.

Eyeing over at Sonic, the bloodied Constanza tilted her head, staring at the hero with unparalleled rage.

"Touch me again and I'll rip those spikes off your back and down your throat, puta."

Pausing, Constanza spoke slowly, yet clearly to those of the group as she approached forward with a stumble.

"N-Now that I made myself clear, I think we can come to a compromise. You see, while I was, ah, bleeding again, I thought about it. Real hard. You see, I vote Noembelu...just her. The other can go. It is real simple still. Just w-watch. " Constanza paused, turning away from Sonic as if to indicate that she would be back for the scoundrel little abomination. Abruptly pointing her shotgun towards the native, the soldier cracked her neck. Aiming down her sights, Constanza barked, as if acting in pure defiance of all the people around her. All of these schemers and busybodies- words meant little, after all, in the face of buckshot. Pulling the trigger, a thunderous roar echoed towards the native and anything standing in its way. Outside of the roar, a horrendous scream could be heard echoing from Constanza, deranged and infuriated from her assault.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

"No!"

CADC30_zpsrteybavk.png

As Constanza aimed her gun Danielle threw her shield to hopefully deflect the bullets from Noemblu. She would have thrown herself in the line of fire but she was too far away to reach Noemblu in time.​

"Ah, I... thank you."

Their known Harbinger spoke up in what Dorian could only imagine was an attempt at sparing her own life. "Ah, yes, malevolence." Dorian mimed quotation marks over the word. "That sounds just about frightening enough to make one hesitant, doesn't it? It is in your best interest that we do not waste a vote on you, so please, spare us. Don't attempt to play mind games by defending another when they are perfectly capable given what we have to work with. That's just the thing, you know-- Perhaps she did this, or maybe it was one who was quick to join me in voting for her?"

ch1Lfut.png

RmkEtBl.png

If forced on the matter, Dorian would admit he wasn't here to make friends.

"Oh, very well."

He lifted his staff, dropping a magical barrier on Costanza.

"Malevolence huh? Sounds like something kids scare other kids with around the camp fire." Howlett tipped his hat up to look at everyone before settling on Noemblu. "These Harbingers can scare us with ghost stories all they want, they still got one of their pals runnin' around. So why don't you tell us who that is huh? Or is your mind conveniently scrambled for you to not comment on that?"

"No!"

CADC30_zpsrteybavk.png

As Constanza aimed her gun Danielle threw her shield to hopefully deflect the bullets from Noemblu. She would have thrown herself in the line of fire but she was too far away to reach Noemblu in time.​

"I've told you all more than once that I'm willing to die. I've also told you more than once that I don't know who else is being controlled. It's why I said nothing when Birdie voted for Ben." Noembelu's hands balled into fists, the only sign of growing irritation. "You're all so determined to make me out as evil. I never wanted to be brought here. I never wanted to kill anyone." Constanza made an attack, but Noembelu didn't flinch. "But despite everything I said, you all want my head. Despite the warnings, everything...all you want is more bloodshed. It's like talking to a wall."

Birdie, who had been watching this all go down, was the first to notice Noembelu's hand on her hatchet. "Oi, don't you even-"

Noembelu turned to her companion. "Make sure Karin knows this was not your fault." Turning to Dorian, she stared into his eyes a moment. What he would see was defiance, a Doll finally taking her life over, completely in her hands. If this wouldn't prove she had the group's best interest at heart...nothing would.

"You want a body? I'll give you a body."

What he would see one second later was Noembelu slitting her own throat with her hatchet.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

Eygon of Carim
@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Atomyk @york

ch1Lfut.png

The Carim knight wasn't very happy with Dorian questioning his honor.

"Like I said before, knights of Carim do not forgive betrayal. To become a traitor would be to break the values that I've sworn my life by. I can't guarantee you that I'm not a traitor, though, seeing as it is possible for one to be controlled unconsciously."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L7nkZgp.jpg

Eygon quickly stood up from his resting place when the deafening sound of Constanza's gun could be heard. He saw Dorian shield her with a barrier, and someone else block the bullets with a physical shield. Things were happening fast, and he wasn't sure what to do. Was it time to kill the Harbingers? He hesitated as he thought about the term "malevolence". It didn't sound like it was just a word; it sounded more like a phenomenon to him. Perhaps it was similar to what was known as Hollowing in his universe?

Eygon seriously considered lunging toward the Harbingers and ending their life, but seeing as he only had two allies, he knew it wouldn't work.

"As much as I want to kill them, I don't think we can do it if the rest of the group opposes our decision..."

What he would see one second later was Noembelu slitting her own throat with her hatchet.

The knight was genuinely surprised.

"Well... that was....easy."

Last edited:

"No!"

CADC30_zpsrteybavk.png

Sonic had caught onto what was happening, but by the time he had, it was too late to stop it from happening.
"I've told you all more than once that I'm willing to die. I've also told you more than once that I don't know who else is being controlled. It's why I said nothing when Birdie voted for Ben." Noembelu's hands balled into fists, the only sign of growing irritation. "You're all so determined to make me out as evil. I never wanted to be brought here. I never wanted to kill anyone." Constanza made an attack, but Noembelu didn't flinch. "But despite everything I said, you all want my head. Despite the warnings, everything...all you want is more bloodshed. It's like talking to a wall."

Birdie, who had been watching this all go down, was the first to notice Noembelu's hand on her hatchet. "Oi, don't you even-"

Noembelu turned to her companion. "Make sure Karin knows this was not your fault." Turning to Dorian, she stared into his eyes a moment. What he would see was defiance, a Doll finally taking her life over, completely in her hands. If this wouldn't prove she had the group's best interest at heart...nothing would.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

tumblr_inline_ocbnq29ocD1te53r8_100.png

"NO!!!!" The poor hedgehog yelled, watching helplessly as Noemblu cut her own throat. But he was too late. She had done the unthinkable before Sonic even fully understood what was going on.

He was too slow.

"...."

tumblr_inline_o6wcx5OHir1te53r8_100.png

"This is all your fault!" He said, pointing to Dorian and Constanza specifically. "If you two had kept your mouths shut, she'd still be alive!!" Then, in a burst of uncontrollable anger, the hedgehog ran at full speed right towards Dorian. Once he was close enough, Sonic didn't hesitate to throw a fast punch toward the man's face. If the hit connected, the hedgehog would then continue on to Constanza and throw another homing attack towards her, this one about two times harder than the last due to his speed and anger through all this.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

Sonic had caught onto what was happening, but by the time he had, it was too late to stop it from happening.

"NO!!!!" The poor hedgehog yelled, watching helplessly as Noemblu cut her own throat. But he was too late. She had done the unthinkable before Sonic even fully understood what was going on.

He was too slow.

"...."

"This is all your fault!" He said, pointing to Dorian and Constanza specifically. "If you two had kept your mouths shut, she'd still be alive!!" Then, in a burst of uncontrollable anger, the hedgehog ran at full speed right towards Dorian. Once he was close enough, Sonic didn't hesitate to throw a fast punch toward the man's face. If the hit connected, the hedgehog would then continue on to Constanza and throw another homing attack towards her, this one about two times harder than the last due to his speed and anger through all this.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

Danielle was shocked that this was how it all would end. "Stop." Her voice was calm when she called out to Sonic, but there was a clear authority behind it. "She chose this. Pointing fingers isn't going to bring her back. So stop it. Right. Now."

Howlett meanwhile just popped his claws and glared at Sonic. "Kid if you don't stop with that we're about to see how fast you are with out your legs."

The sudden shock of Noemblu's actions caused Mipha to leap into action. She ran quickly to Noemblu's side and her healing magic sparked to life in her hand. She placed a hand on Noemblu's neck in order to hopefully heal the wound before the life was drained her. Despite agreeing that Noemblu should die, it was a much more difficult process for Mipha allow to execute. Her instinct was to heal those around her, use her gift for to good of the people of Hyrule. Even if she was a traitor, Mipha held her life worth saving.​

Eygon of Carim
@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Atomyk @york

The Carim knight wasn't very happy with Dorian questioning his honor.

"Like I said before, knights of Carim do not forgive betrayal. To become a traitor would be to break the values that I've sworn my life by. I can't guarantee you that I'm not a traitor, though, seeing as it is possible for one to be controlled unconsciously."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L7nkZgp.jpg

Eygon quickly stood up from his resting place when the deafening sound of Constanza's gun could be heard. He saw Dorian shield her with a barrier, and someone else block the bullets with a physical shield. Things were happening fast, and he wasn't sure what to do. Was it time to kill the Harbingers? He hesitated as he thought about the term "malevolence". It didn't sound like it was just a word; it sounded more like a phenomenon to him. Perhaps it was similar to what was known as Hollowing in his universe?

Eygon seriously considered lunging toward the Harbingers and ending their life, but seeing as he only had two allies, he knew it wouldn't work.

"As much as I want to kill them, I don't think we can do it if the rest of the group opposes our decision..."

The knight was genuinely surprised.

"Well... that was....easy."

He was too slow.

"...."

Danielle was shocked that this was how it all would end. "Stop." Her voice was calm when she called out to Sonic, but there was a clear authority behind it. "She chose this. Pointing fingers isn't going to bring her back. So stop it. Right. Now."

Howlett meanwhile just popped his claws and glared at Sonic. "Kid if you don't stop with that we're about to see how fast you are with out your legs."

But she chose this. That was true.

Noemblu chose to end her life. That wasn't a choice that should be taken back, for it was made with the safety of the group in mind. Mipha couldn't leave Noemblu's sacrifice I'm vain like this, although it was equally horrible to let her die.

Mipha drew away her hand and ceased the flow of healing magic. Instead, she placed a hand to Noemblu's neck, feeling for a pulse that she was certain to be absent due to the wound on the Harbinger's neck.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto @thatguyinthestore

Noembelu seemed to think Dorian thought her evil. What a joke. Whether controlled by one's own selfish desires or those of another, most people weren't much better than each other. Perhaps too many saw the world in such black and white hues for any of what he reasoned to get through in the first place. Perhaps this conclusion was inevitable.

Not that Dorian was laughing when the woman cut her own throat. He wished he could say it was the first time he had seen such a thing, but Dorian had lived a life too used to bloodshed. Still, he flinched at the sight. The whole thing felt barbaric. All of them were here by no fault of their own, chosen evidently by random to be the playthings of unseen gods. What meaningless and utter drivel it all was.

Still, this was about survival.

"There, the matter is done, and we--"

vFC29hc.gif

He was going to be feeling that for a while. The hedgehog had one doozy of a hook.

"Admittedly, I probably deserved that one," he said as he got back up to his feet. He rubbed at his sore jaw, managing to somehow not seem too outwardly perturbed. "Though, please, let's not kill each other when that was never the point of any of this."

vMdSxUY.png

Dorian then looked squarely toward Birdie. Apparently the more 'innocent' of the two, not that it really mattered now. "And, I would not forget about him if I were you." If he and Noembelu were a pair, then naturally he had to follow. However, Dorian was not entirely sure he had the resolve to carry this further. Survival was paramount, but the image of the woman taking her own life was festering inside Dorian like a cancer.

The hand holding his staff was shaking. Dorian wanted to chastise himself.

To Mipha, he said, "If the poor woman still breaths, end her suffering."

Last edited:

Sonic stopped once he realized what he was doing, having lost control of his temper for a moment. Not before delivering that homing attack and that punch, though.

tumblr_inline_o0trt2RO3J1te53r8_100.png

"You're right. It was her choice. I'm sorry." The hedgehog stated before walking over to Dorian. "And uhh, listen man, I'm sorry about punching you in the face too. I kinda lost control of my anger for a bit there."

tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... this is for the best."

That was all A2 could say. It was hard to tell if she were affected by the sudden action, but they had to move on. There was still a lingering threat in their group, another Harbinger.

"So, are you guys done bickering at each other? It's annoying."

The absolute last thing she needed was for petty tensions rising in the group, definitely.

@Kaykay @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Otto @MetalNova @Krieg @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

• Thank You
Reactions: Mason Moretti
The sudden shock of Noemblu's actions caused Mipha to leap into action. She ran quickly to Noemblu's side and her healing magic sparked to life in her hand. She placed a hand on Noemblu's neck in order to hopefully heal the wound before the life was drained her. Despite agreeing that Noemblu should die, it was a much more difficult process for Mipha allow to execute. Her instinct was to heal those around her, use her gift for to good of the people of Hyrule. Even if she was a traitor, Mipha held her life worth saving.​

But she chose this. That was true.

Noemblu chose to end her life. That wasn't a choice that should be taken back, for it was made with the safety of the group in mind. Mipha couldn't leave Noemblu's sacrifice I'm vain like this, although it was equally horrible to let her die.

Mipha drew away her hand and ceased the flow of healing magic. Instead, she placed a hand to Noemblu's neck, feeling for a pulse that she was certain to be absent due to the wound on the Harbinger's neck.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto @thatguyinthestore
Noembelu seemed to think Dorian thought her evil. What a joke. Whether controlled by one's own selfish desires or those of another, most people weren't much better than each other. Perhaps too many saw the world in such black and white hues for any of what he reasoned to get through in the first place. Perhaps this conclusion was inevitable.

Not that Dorian was laughing when the woman cut her own throat. He wished he could say it was the first time he had seen such a sight, but Dorian had lived a life too used to bloodshed. Still, he flinched at the sight. The whole thing felt barbaric. All of them were here by no fault of their own, chosen evidently by random to be the playthings of unseen gods. What meaningless and utter drivel it all was.

vFC29hc.gif

He was going to be feeling that for a while. The hedgehog had one doozy of a hook.

"Admittedly, I probably deserved that one," he said as he got back up to his feet. He rubbed at his sore jaw, managing to somehow not seem too outwardly perturbed. "Though, please, let's not kill each other when that was never the point of any of this."

vMdSxUY.png

Dorian then looked squarely toward Birdie. Apparently the more 'innocent' of the two, not that it really mattered now. "And, I would not forget about him if I were you." If he and Noembelu were a pair, then naturally he had to follow. However, Dorian was not entirely sure he had the resolve to carry this further. Survival was paramount, but the image of the woman taking her own life was festering inside Dorian like a cancer.

Noembelu had no pulse.

This entire time, all Birdie had really done was stand frozen in horror. Of course, his first thoughts were of himself-how did he explain any of this to Karin? But then...there was more to this all than a girl taking her life. Noembelu committed suicide for a reason. She knew what she did, and felt that dying was a last chance to do something useful. Was she right? Was he really being controlled? Birdie didn't know. But he did know he wasn't killing himself, or allowing himself to be executed.

The thug-turned-bodyguard stepped forward. "I'm gonna make somethin' clear. Unlike Noembelu, I don't give two shits about savin' any of you. But this ain't about likin' people. It's a game of life and death. So, keepin' that in mind...fight me to the death. I'm not goin' down easy as she did."

He looked at A2. "You said you owed me a favor. Considerin' you revealed yourself as one of them Sentinels, whatever evil force Noey was talkin' about may come for you. We ain't got much reason to live, so howzabout we put our lives to the test instead?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Otto @MetalNova@Krieg @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

Noembelu had no pulse.

This entire time, all Birdie had really done was stand frozen in horror. Of course, his first thoughts were of himself-how did he explain any of this to Karin? But then...there was more to this all than a girl taking her life. Noembelu committed suicide for a reason. She knew what she did, and felt that dying was a last chance to do something useful. Was she right? Was he really being controlled? Birdie didn't know. But he did know he wasn't killing himself, or allowing himself to be executed.

The thug-turned-bodyguard stepped forward. "I'm gonna make somethin' clear. Unlike Noembelu, I don't give two shits about savin' any of you. But this ain't about likin' people. It's a game of life and death. So, keepin' that in mind...fight me to the death. I'm not goin' down easy as she did."

He looked at A2. "You said you owed me a favor. Considerin' you revealed yourself as one of them Sentinels, whatever evil force Noey was talkin' about may come for you. We ain't got much reason to live, so howzabout we put our lives to the test instead?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Otto @MetalNova @Krieg @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @york
tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... if that's what you want, fine. You could've asked anyone else, but now that you've said this to someone is programmed to fight... I can't really say no here."

Just as she said this, her weapons would uncloak themselves from whatever camouflaging effect she had in her systems. Unless someone wanted to interfere, A2 didn't mind this at all. That was how she was designed after all.

@Kaykay @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Otto @MetalNova @Krieg @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Connor was silent and noted that Blondie seemed depressed. " I am with you, Dorian. I am switching my vote to Azuma.

@york @Atomyk

tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... if that's what you want, fine. You could've asked anyone else, but now that you've said this to someone is programmed to fight... I can't really say no here."

Just as she said this, her weapons would uncloak themselves from whatever camouflaging effect she had in her systems. Unless someone wanted to interfere, A2 didn't mind this at all. That was how she was designed after all.

"Awright then! Let's give these buggers a show they'll never forget!"

Birdie took his place in front of A2. He had the feeling whether he won or not he wasn't long for this world. But he wouldn't be remembered for going down without a fight, damn it!

To even the score, Birdie produced a hot pepper and ate it. Instantly his skin turned red, his speed and attack boosted.

18_birdie_vtrigger.png

"Delicious!!" If he was going to stand a chance against A2, he needed all the help he could get.

19-Birdie-Bull-Horn.jpg

"Bull Head!" Birdie would charge at A2, using his signature headbutt.

@Gummi Bunnies

Not that Dorian was laughing when the woman cut her own throat. He wished he could say it was the first time he had seen such a thing, but Dorian had lived a life too used to bloodshed. Still, he flinched at the sight. The whole thing felt barbaric. All of them were here by no fault of their own, chosen evidently by random to be the playthings of unseen gods. What meaningless and utter drivel it all was.

vFC29hc.gif

vMdSxUY.png

Seeing that things seemed to have calmed down between Dorian and Sonic at least Howlett went to check on him. "You really know how to endear people to you."

Howlett appreciated the mages devil may care attitude, but he didn't like that it seemed to get him hurt in the process. "How's the head?"

Birdie took his place in front of A2. He had the feeling whether he won or not he wasn't long for this world. But he wouldn't be remembered for going down without a fight, damn it!

To even the score, Birdie produced a hot pepper and ate it. Instantly his skin turned red, his speed and attack boosted.

18_birdie_vtrigger.png

"Delicious!!" If he was going to stand a chance against A2, he needed all the help he could get.

19-Birdie-Bull-Horn.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

Danielle wanted to step in the middle of them to stop this senseless fight. Birdie was right though, A2 was as good as dead and Birdie himself wasn't long for this world. Instead she clutched her fist and watched on in silence.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @york @Atomyk @Otto

Seeing that things seemed to have calmed down between Dorian and Sonic at least Howlett went to check on him. "You really know how to endear people to you."

Howlett appreciated the mages devil may care attitude, but he didn't like that it seemed to get him hurt in the process. "How's the head?"
The mage let out a breathy chuckle. It almost sounded forced. "Don't I? And here I was worried everyone was immune to my immense charm and wit." He shook his head. "I've taken worse before, but did it have to be the face? It's one of my many best features."

A moment passed where Dorian slumped his shoulders a bit. His eyes wandered to the fight breaking out and knew this was on him. Truthfully, he was not even confident about his vote on Azuma. There was certainly the possibility, but his vote had been more an attempt to stir things. Yet, here he was, spearheading another vote. He could take consolation in the fact that even if he was wrong, at least it was a vote they would not have had otherwise.

"My dear Howlett, I am sorry if my large mouth has put you into an awkward position." Dorian wasn't smiling now, his face fixed into a grimly serious expression. "Though we have not known each other long, I do consider you an ally in this. You did not seem keen to agree with me but allowed me to speak my mind regardless. For that, I thank you. And... respect you."

Awidm0s.png

"And to everyone else, do keep in mind that if Birdie survives, we must change our votes back to him. Noembelu's sacrifice would go to waste then, but there is no use in forcing a man's fate beyond the point of reason."

And by that, Dorian simply meant that it would be vulgar to make further attempts on the man's life.

Last edited:
The mage let out a breathy chuckle. It almost sounded forced. "Don't I? And here I was worried everyone here was immune to my immense charm and wit." He shook his head. "I've taken worse before, but did it have to be the face? It's one of my many best features."

A moment passed where Dorian slumped his shoulders a bit. His eyes wandered to the fight breaking out and knew this was on him. Truthfully, he was not even confident about his vote on Azuma. There was certainly the possibility, but his vote had been more an attempt to stir things. Yet, here he was, spearheading another vote. He could take consolation in the fact that even if he was wrong, at least it was a vote they would not have had otherwise.

"My dear Howlett, I am sorry if my large mouth has put you into an awkward position." Dorian wasn't smiling now, his face fixed into a grimly serious expression. "Though we have not known each other long, I do consider you an ally in this. You did not seem keen to agree with me but allowed me to speak my mind regardless. For that, I thank you. And... respect you."

Awidm0s.png

"And to everyone else, do keep in mind that if Birdie survives, we must change our votes back to him. Noembelu's sacrifice would go to waste then, but there is no use in forcing a man's fate beyond the point of reason."

And by that, Dorian simply meant that it would be vulgar to make further attempts on the man's life.

Howlett smirked and tipped his hat towards Dorian. "Much obliged Dorian, but I can deal with anything anyone can deal out. Verbal or otherwise." Dorian's serious expression did not break the smirk he had on his face right now. "Not in my rights to silence your thoughts on the matter, especially since they make people think. Can't be riding that bandwagon forever after all."

Connor was silent and noted that Blondie seemed depressed. " I am with you, Dorian. I am switching my vote to Azuma.

@york @Atomyk
katana0016copy.jpg

"Ah, yeah. I guess I'll do the same and also vote Azuma myself," Shichika said, for once getting someone's name right without having to catch their scent or any other gesture like that.

And then everything went downhill from there.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @york

18_birdie_vtrigger.png

19-Birdie-Bull-Horn.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

Under Leaf Pluck Lotus

葉の摘み蓮の下

169accc0b781441a8181d746600a6ef1.png

"I understand. If you're dead, then it nulls the majority vote upon you and the girl, and shifts over to Azuma. If it is for the sake of preserving those around me, our numbers, then I'll destroy you before you can even regret it. After all, by that point, you'll have been torn to shreds."

Strange as it might sound, there was a part of Shichika Yasuri that was able to identify with Birdie a little. An expression of nihilism one could interpret his actions, left with little choice but to fight. Knowing the inevitability of death, and fighting not to resist against it, but rather, in order for it to be remembered.

Similar to when Shichika had lost her...

When he had lost everything.

And yet, that time, he failed to die. So he had kept on living because it was too much trouble to die. But he remembered the burning drive that he had held that day, the fire within him that burned away all other emotions, and left him with nothing but a glorious death drive that would inadvertently take down everything in its wake if it were left to exist, in the event that people would be unwilling to snuff out such a fire out of a fear of snuffing any sort of life at all.

But Shichika would help Birdie accomplish his task.

"Kyoutouryuu Art: Rakka Rouzeki."

With a low voice and darkened eyes, Shichika prepared to make his move, shifting himself into a runner's start sort of pose, eyeing Birdie's position as the large man attacked A2, his primary target, it seemed. And then, just like that, once he was sure he had the man in his sights, he made a leap.

Not forward, but backward.

Shichika suddenly jumped backward in the air, right out of his geta sandals, before thrusting his bare foot into Sidon's face (he knew no one would care if the shark guy got hurt), effectively kicking him in the face, and then in a display that almost seemed to defy the laws of physics to an extent, used his face like a spring that threw Shichika's body forward, using the force in his legs channeled as Sidon might have fallen down to propel himself right at Birdie!

Moving like the wind, his movements filled to the brim with the trace of maple leaves and beyond the speed of a red robin, Shichika front-flipped in mid-air and brought his leg up, only to slam his foot straight into Birdie's body in order to send a powerful kick, aimed straight for his temple!

In other words, with his natural superhuman strength bolstered by the potential energy he channeled, an intended kill-shot.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Everyone

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.