Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara Danvers

" Yeah, we have through dimensions, lost and gained powers and found new powers. I think it is good you came. I think you did. You made me realize that I wouldn't be able to make work with either of them"

@Gands

Alexandra

The tall brunette daughter of Aides started a small but intense smile.

" Thank you, that's very kind. If you really think so, I'm certainly not going to argue with you.
That just leaves us with where. My world is very... noise, lost of people, meta and otherwise. What about yours ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kara Danvers

Kara wasn't sure what to make of the intense smile on her face quite honestly.

" We don't have many meta humans. They don't really exist back home, we got a ton of aliens and we got my cousin Kal-El. Oh and we have a portal to another Earth... we have some things that we could do without. One of my friends actually works at an organization to help with this stuff."

@Gands

Connor looked over at him. There was a ton of things that he wanted to say to Dorian and he looked at him. He wondered how the world he lived in could be vexed by what he had encountered here. He bit down on his lips, not feeling very reassured by what Dorian had said. There were things like murder and plots that they could understand, but not this. " Not my friends, they are bit too grounded in our world to understand."

e835ed6d-c198-4b50-8d97-59a375974274.gif

He looked over at him when he placed a hand on his shoulder for the briefest of moments and he understand what he meant. He couldn't forgot what happened in this place, no matter how much he wanted to do such as a thing. He looked over at her and was silent. He was tempted to go away from. " Yeah, I know I shouldn't run away from my problems.... but it's a lot simpler than returning home and pretending that everything is okay when it's not. It's one thing to leave, but another to held a secret. I would rather go anywhere but home quite honestly."

@Atomyk
"Then where do you wish to go?" Dorian asked after a brief pause that almost felt like forever. He felt as if Connor was interested in taking him up on his offer... an offer that Dorian was not sure if he had meant to be serious or not when he said it. It was probably not the right thing to do, but if Connor truly did not want to go home, what could Dorian say?

lR4AaqY.png

"You have the power to do whatever you wish. Travel the world, change yourself, retreat into a hole and never come out-- it's entirely within your reach. I won't tell you what I think is best, Connor, because truthfully, I can't say I know you too well yet. Perhaps all you need is time, and however you wish to spend that time is something you'll have to think on."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Connor Walsh

Connor paused and thought about it for a second. Where did he want to go? He didn't want to go back to one of the Keating Five or Oliver. Too much had changed on this journey and the person he had become was different than the person he had been. He took a deep breath after a moment and finally turned to Dorian when he had a solid answer to his question.

tumblr_ndaz7i3dTU1tew0oco1_250.gif

" I know that I barely know you, but I think I want to go with you. I may not know you that well, but I trust you a lot more than some of the others here. I know that I should be worried about what I will find or the dangers of leaving my home behind, but it was bad before this. I was already involved in things I don't want to share, and well, I was failing school regardless, so why not make a fresh start? It's better to get away from a place that taught me how to get away with murder. Better if I forgot and start anew. So, faults and all, I want to go with you."

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.