FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with Psy here that's most everyone I think. The way I understand it TK I has written herself into a corner between a combination of hiding ice and clinging to Malwin.

Psy...is jusy Psy. I guess. :D

Psy is Faulkner, who had been enslaved and worked into the ground by parental overlords.

Tell me when you want a Jenra post and I'll try to whip something up. Can't guarantee anything remotely resembling quality though.

Okay, [MENTION=2221]Chronos[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3705]TimidJewishElf[/MENTION], you are now assimilated. Sorry for the hijacking, but I like to keep the pace up in this roleplay.

If any of the references (Wallstein, Gregory, Elayna, Legionnaires, etc) have got you miffed, let me know and I'll explain.

What would you like my character to do in the upcoming posts as far as plot goes?

Same as everyone else. We're exploring the creepy tunnels.

I'm preferctly fine with the hijacking get's everything back up to speed I'll probably post later after someone else does. That way I can add more to mine rather and not just put up some three line post on him just taking the rear

Seems legit.

Dimaethordîs is using echolocation. It's her special talent.

Yeah I see what happened now. Putting a flashback in between tunnel-relevant paragraphs made it hard to follow.

I have nothing to add. We're still just standing there at the branching path so...

Well, I think we should follow the path of the robey righteous shiny holy people.

*shakes everyone*

*notices that Jack has posted*

Oh... okay, ignore my last.

I already did >: l

I'll have a post up sometime today.

That huge argument with Unanun is like a distant dream.

I thought FG was started in October or something? Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.