FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
*THROTTLES JACK FOR BEING OCCUPIED AND SICK*

STOP THAT AND POST! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING IT ON!

*THROWS A TANTRUM OF HER OWN AND THROWS CONDOMS EVERYWHERE*

Magically-blessed condoms, made of otter fur, that Kitti allows to be used.

Is Kitti some kind of Roleplay Pope? We are only allowed to do things that she deems ok?

You can use sheep intestines too. I think that's the historically accurate material of choice.

Alright, everyone shut up and follow me into the dark smokey alleyway.

*punches Woodrat before he can object*

Three at a time, folks. Fate will decide which of you looks the tastiest to our werewolf.

TK, I forgot to note in my character sheet. Asmo and I discussed this a while back.
I meant to note it, but I thought it would be cooler if it surprised everyone.
You see, Erilyn's secret power is allowing things to exist.

Shame on me for admitting that I misunderstood and fixing my mistakes. I'm sorry, Asmo. Truly. :(

Yay, no dragons to blow fire! Maybe now I can get jiggy with the melee combat!

Arkavenn will walk last. He's enough to clog up the alley.

Yesssss be Atlas' meat shield.
Mwahahaha

I can't take anything that Zen says seriously in this thread! Every time I'm like "Lol, that was funny" or "Hmmm, interesting", I scroll down and then I see the cat.

THAT FREAKIN CAT

is it ok if Aidan and Nadia are close to the front if not in front? They can tend to see in other ways when normal people cannot. They might not be good for attacking but they might be able to see it coming first. I'm working on a post now so let me know if they need to move front front or right behind the front. And whoever wants to be beside them is fine ^^

Yep, twins in front is fine. The werewolf might choke on Aidan's headgear

Alright I've tried waiting for any sort of PM from Abra as long as I can. Was planning to go into a lengthy post and establish something from their respective histories. But needed her confirmation that I wasn't saying something about the past that would not be true in her opinion. More than like 6 days have gone by though and now this mission is nearly over. So now I'm going to just scrap that post for a later date and post by the end of today.

ALSO, Bullet try to give me a chance to post. I'd like to get a chance to say a little something to your character before she goes onward into the alleyway.

Of course you do, Woodrat. Check for retcons that I like to make. (thumbs up)

Aloysius will be...somewhere in the middle I guess. Behind Derek or Nadia, most likely. Probably to back up the people that are in the front.

So since I asked before and it got drowned in post corrections, if we wanna post side material (such as bios not immediately relevant to the plot) goes in the RP group yes?

Arkavenn will walk last. He's enough to clog up the alley.

Literally big as three people?

Cause I was trying to stick Leon & Tahan near the back-ish.

So are you literally clogging up the back so that none may escape the bottleneck or. . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.