Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i might not be able to get a full CS up tonight, as I am wiping and reformatting my computer.

A taster, though!

Say hello to Nadameru. She might have stole her family member's Haori.

comm__masako_by_nataliadsw_by_reimeinoyoru-d5safbv.png

i might not be able to get a full CS up tonight, as I am wiping and reformatting my computer.

A taster, though!

Say hello to Nadameru. She might have stole her family member's Haori.

comm__masako_by_nataliadsw_by_reimeinoyoru-d5safbv.png
Ohh I think I have seen this design before ^.^ its a good one and well this should be interesting

Mind is so one track that Lance Armstrong doped up couldn't even make it to the end.

While...not the intended reaction, she isn't exactly underaged. If that is what floats your boat, i guess. *Shrug*
Tip: Expect it from Lily.

Expect anything else and you'll be highly disappointed.

Hey, just because I don't chastise the choice of csrnality, does not mean I choose to indulge in it. Nadameru is not likely to express any sort of romantic promise...You could say his choices are Nada existent.

...i will show myself the door.

Hey, just because I don't chastise the choice of csrnality, does not mean I choose to indulge in it. Nadameru is not likely to express any sort of romantic promise...You could say his choices are Nada existent.
very-good-gif.gif

Just because they look good doesn't mean they are edible.

...i will show myself the door.
432.gif

Hey Kurisa do we get points for that mission and if so how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.