Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight the power.
tumblr_ncfn3poqga1sje6kuo1_500.gif

*never actually watched the show

The fuck? And you've watched Bleach? Smh, you get twenty whips today.

*sees that no one wants to fight the zombie overlords so I go by myself*

I will be sure to do just that! The story and the system make plenty of sense though.

Actually, a question does come to mind: I have an idea in mind for my character, that of a young noble family member: inexperienced and innocent and all that good stuff. The question is: do you have any noble families which would do well with a or another member?

I will be sure to do just that! The story and the system make plenty of sense though.

Actually, a question does come to mind: I have an idea in mind for my character, that of a young noble family member: inexperienced and innocent and all that good stuff. The question is: do you have any noble families which would do well with a or another member?
Well good to hear that but as Shoske said if anything else comes up aside from the question you just asked then yeah...ask away xD

Well for that...some people have made their own clans and some are from the canon series (just they do not have the canon characters, they more become one with the history of the clan) Right now I am in control of the Kuchiki clan but the other shihoin clan is...well kinda controlled by me but I don't have a character from that clan...yet However you are by all means allowed to make a young member for the Kuchiki clan, could be some fun for me especially xD This does bring something to mind though...should make a list of clans we currently have and who their members are *rubs chin*

Love how everyone is plotting rebellion and I'm just here flirting with Haruka.

Should be focusing on your damn job.

Reactions: Kurisa
Status
Not open for further replies.