Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Zypher's making some avatars and banners with GIMP! I'm just learning so I'm not terribly good at it but here's some of the stuff I've made. I'm also willing to make banners for games or make avatars if requested~

junjunavvie.jpg

marippeavvie.jpg

yukoavvie.jpg

mikiavvie.jpg

yossieavvie.jpg

sayumiavvie.jpg

makotoavvie.jpg

mariavvie.jpg

Miyabiavvie.jpg

natsumiavvie.jpg

asamiavvie.jpg

hitomiavvie.jpg

aiavvie.jpg

nozomiavvie.jpg

Cool stuff, Zyph!

Sorry, Zyph-zyph, the only really cute one is Jun Jun.

Also, nice designs, bra.

Thanks Fluffy and Octy.

And Fel, it's really funny that you point that out because out of all the pictures that's the only one I really like XD

makiavvie.jpg

kanonavvie-1.jpg

Aikaavvie.jpg

wavvie.jpg

Here's a few more that I've made! Maybe I'll just get to 100 and have a idol avatar set >D

You'd have to make them in the right size! XD

Text popping still needs a lil work... You want to make sure the text colors you pick don't blend or bleed with the background behind it. Like the hot pink text on Ai Takahashi and (Hozomi? Wozomi? I can't read it!) don't stand out against the BG. You'd need to do a white text with a really bold font, possibly some shading or stroking. Basically, the busier the background you're trying to lay text over, the stronger a font needs to be.

The Makoto one looks great cause the black contrasts with it's background. The Asami, Aika, and Maki ones look awesome too, cause you've got the right color with shading to back it up.

Isn't it 200x200? O_O

And thanks for the tips, I'll try and edit the ones you pointed out to see if I can make them pop a bit more. I'll use something similar to the Aika ones to try and make them really stand out.

150x150 for Avatars

and 200x200 for profile pics! :D

They shall be resized! (I just resize them using photobucket's tools so it'll just be a quick alteration and they can be correctly done~)