Zombies and Vampires and Fairies! Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mariposa

Original poster
I don't have a title for this roleplay yet but I want to run the idea by you and see if it's worth creating. And I don't want to run it on my own, I would like a Co-GM to help me with it.

The zombie fad is so popular right now that I just can't get enough of it. But I also like vampires and so I thought why not combined the two. And then I though why stop with only zombies and vampires, lets have an apocalyptic world over run by zombies, and bunch of supernatural creatures too. So, imagine a crossover of the walking dead and the world of True Blood and we kinda rappel off of them.

The fictional universe we'll be creating will be on the notion that vampires and other supernatural creatures exist, along with zombies and the living. The zombie epidemic has forced them to come out of hiding and reveal their existence to the world. This revelation has split the supernatural world into two camps; those who wish to integrate into society by offering humans protection for the exchange of clean human blood, and those who think that humans are food and should be enslaved and bred like cattle for their own survival.

On the other hand supernatural creatures that don't necessarily feed on humans, are generally prey upon by vampires, and they will try and trap humans to sacrifice them for their own protection. And then there are those humans that believe supernatural creatures are inherently evil and want nothing to do with them, and hunt them down at whatever the cost.

But in our world humans are the key ingredient, the life source, that keeps supernatural existence alive. Supernatural creatures cannot survive without humans; if humans were to become extinct from the face of the world, all life on the planet will eventually die.

I think I've given you the basic idea of the sort of universe I've imagined. There is always room for improvement and better ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.