4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
My project.png
  • Hi there, Thanks for checking out my request thread! You can call me Zombie (: I was absent from this website for a long while but have recently returned in hope of finding a few new partners! I do both Fandom and Original RPs but as of recently there's been a few fandom RPs I REALLY would love to delve into. I absolutely would LOVE to double if that is something that is of interest to you. When it comes to doubling, however, I will be honest in saying I prefer to double with another female RPer, but this isn't a hard rule.
  • Role-playing with me:
    + POST FREQUENCY + Despite having a lot more free time than before I am still pretty busy. I just don't have the kind of life where I can promise a reply every day. I promise I will at least try to get you a reply a week, and if I think it might take me a bit longer I will try to communicate that with you. I will never stress with you over post frequency.

+ POST LENGTH + Another thing I am not picky about is post length. I try to match what you give me but I would rather shorter posts in the occasions where you'd otherwise be giving me too much fluff just to hit a word count.

+ Story/Smut Ratio + I will be completely honest when I say I will ALWAYS prefer story over smut. There are very few occasions where I will be down for a purely smut RP and I have not met many partners that fit what exactly I'd be looking for. This doesn't mean our RP has to be completely devoid of smut, I am just personally a fan of it being icing on the cake, never the focus.

+ OOC CHAT + I love OOC chatter. Chances are if we have made a match in RPing we have extremely similar interests and I absolutely don't mind chatting with you outside of RP! Let's plot together, Squeal about our OCs, tell each other about our days.

+ Quick Details + -I prefer writing MxF where I play the female role but I also LOVE to double. Doubling with a female writer is my preferred preference in RPing. I also am open for anything else except MxM. (Only because I haven't really before, but if this is something that is a must for your side of the double we can totally work something out.) I will RP Fandoms with CanonxOC or OCxOC in established canon universe. I will RP AUs.

+ Where will I RP? + I pretty much exclusively RP either over PM or on Discord. Please tell me your preference as well.
  • Genres I will Generally say No to:
    • Incest. Even pseudo incest. Sorry, super no go for me.
    • Contemporary. This genre is just overall generally unexciting for me. I prefer my slice of life RPs to have some sort of twist
    • Furry. This is a heavy MAYBE because I am a pretty big fan of Monster Boys, but generally if you give me a fursona or something of the like as a faceclaim I'm not going to be into it.
    • Generic Fantasy/Medieval. This I could possibly be talked into. But if we're going to do prince and princess stuff I'd like some kind of twist to it.

Genres I will almost ALWAYS say Yes to:
    • Urban Fantasy
    • Cyberpunk
    • Space Opera
    • Reverse Harem
    • Fairy Tale retellings
    • Found Family
    • Detectives in a cyberpunk or supernatural setting
    • Mythology (especially mythological characters in modern settings)
    • Plots involving: Robot x Human Girl, Monster Boy (Especially something similar to Shape of Water) x Human Girl, Male love interest that is the tech guy (I always love the guy in the chair. Think Q from the Daniel Craig Bond movies), Male love interest that is a scientist or a doctor, Male love interest that is incredibly intelligent but a bit socially stunted (think Sherlock Holmes)

Genre Keywords:
    enemies to lovers + witches/fae/magic + Post Apocalyptic + Super Powers + demigods + non sexual intimacy + Geniuses + size difference + reformed villains + villain who has a soft spot for (1) + Guy in the chair + Scientists/Doctors +
  • I am ALWAYS open to double for you, even if it's not in the same fandom. Also keep in mind if there are any underage characters in the fandom we are aging them up to 18 at absolute minimum.

Red means I am in desperate want to RP against this character. If you pick a red pairing for me you will make my life.

Marvel Comics/Cinematic Universe

Who I will play: I am fairly confident in my ability to play almost anyone for you, so give me a list and I can pick either who I am most comfortable with, or whoever you want the most!
    Who I would like you to play: James "Bucky" Barnes, Matthew Murdock, Bruce Banner, Loki, Charles Xavier (preferably closer to the Fox iteration played by James McAvoy)

+

Persona 3, 4, 5
    Who I will play: Anyone
    Who I would like you to play: Ryoji Mochizuki, Shinjiro Aragaki, Theodore, Muneshina Iwai, Akechi Goro, Joker, Maruki Takuto

+

Detroit Become Human
    Who I will play: Markus
    Who I would like you to play: Conner

+

Mass Effect
    Who I will play: Just ask!
    Who I would like you to play: Garrus, Thane, or even OC x OC!

+

The Legend of Zelda
    Who I will play: Anyone, Even an OC if there's a particular race you enjoy or something you want to try out!
    Who I would like you to play: Sidon or OC x OC

+

Stranger Things
    Who I will play: Billy, Jonathan, Robin, Nancy
    Who I would like you to play: Steve

+

Vampire Diaries (I'm pretty rusty with this show so you'll have to be patient)
    Who I will play: Stefan, Damon, Matt, Jeremy, Caroline, Katherine
    Who I would like you to play: Niklaus
    ((Also willing to play BOTH Damon+Stefan for you if you are willing to play Niklaus and Elijah))

+

Final Fantasy:
    Who I will play: Anyone
    Who I would like you to play: 4(Edge), 7(Rufus, Reno), 10(Gippal,Auron,OC), 12(Balthier), 15(Ignis) (If you want to request something regarding FFXIV, I am EXTREMELY rusty and have not played past Shadowbringers.)

+

Pokemon
    Who I will play: I can likely play anyone but I'm least familiar with anyone in Sun/Moon
    Who I would like you to play: Monty, N, Leon, Raihan, Professor Sycamore

Fandoms I am familiar with (You are welcome to ask about these!)

Harry Potter
    Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Graces/Xillia/Beseria/Arise
    Resident Evil
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Overwatch
    Guild Codex
    Otome Games! I love Otome games, I've played so many I can hardly remember them all. But some to list are Heart no Kuni no Alice, Code Realize, Collar x Malice, Cafe Enchante, Hakuouki, Uta no Prince-Sama, etc)
    Fruit's Basket
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Hades
    Six of Crows (Grishaverse)
    Digimon
    Umbrella Academy
    Kingdom Hearts
    Star Wars
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    My Hero Academia
    She Ra (Netflix)
    Fire Emblem (Awakening/Fates/Three Houses)
    Final Fantasy [Literally any of them]

Current BIGGEST craving is for someone to play Bruce Banner for me!
PLEASE PM ME. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD