Zodiabolical OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sycamore

Original poster
cover1.jpg

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. "

» Storyline
Some years in the future, a new species of human has evolved. But only twelve of them. They are the "Zodias," for each of them possess characteristics of one of the twelve Greek zodiac signs.

Aquarius. The Water-Bearer. Independence is vital to this individual. Any sort of commitment will make them run away.
Pisces. The Fish. This individual had a scarring past and though they are kind and compassionate, they can fall into pits of despair.

Aries. The Ram. A strong, athletic individual, bossy yet charming and charismatic. Not afraid to get down and dirty.
Taurus. The Bull. Stubbornness is their strength and flaw, yet they work hard when it matters.
Gemini. The Twins. An individual with mood swings like fire and ice. Some say unstable. Others say dual personalities are at war.
Cancer. The Crab. Quiet and small, yet not to be underestimated. Packs more power than most.
Leo. The Lion. Courageous, outspoken, a true believer in what is right. If chivalry is alive, then this is it.
Virgo. The Maiden. Pure, kind, quiet, but also naive to the ways of this corrupted world.
Libra. The Scales. The law is their Bible and justice is their gospel. They are blind, preferring to see the world through the mind's eye.
Scorpio. The Scorpion. A dangerous, backstabbing individual, but devoted and loyal to those they love.
Sagittarius. The Archer. Instincts are their only code. They serve no master but themselves.
Capricorn. The Aquaiga (The Sea-Goat). A strange but brilliant swimmer, but requires crutches on land. Terribly shy.

These 12 individuals are what the current human scientists believe to be the future humans. That this new species of human, Homo zodias, is the species that will one day take over the world and replace Homo sapiens. So, these scientists have done what they can to limit and kill off these individuals. The project name: Zodiabolical. Truthfully, perhaps they are justified in killing off this new species, at least before the new species kills them. The Zodias are all endowed with remarkable strength and speed, as well as mental abilities that can overpower the weapons and technology of normal humans. In addition to this, each Zodias has their own special powers, unique to their Sign.

Abilities common to all Zodias:

Strength - lift half a ton
Speed - speeds of up to 80 mph
Fast metabolism
Telekinesis (ability to manipulate objects with the mind)
Fast healing (4x speed of humans, though they cannot regenerate)
Mental shielding
Enhanced hearing and sight

However, the Zodias are not on their own. 3 have been found by the scientists, 2 of which have already been killed off. The Virgo Zodias remains in suspended animation, poked and prodded by scientists deep in an underground laboratory, their genetic code analyzed over and over again in hopes of creating a chemical weapon to wipe out the new species. 9 remain free, blending into society, for their physical aspects are those of normal humans. Their powers, however, are a different story.

The 9 that remain alive and at large:

Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Gemini
Leo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn

They fight to keep their identities secret. The fight to find each other, for none of them have any idea where the others could be. They fight to keep living. Each day, they curse humanity, for what other animal would so easily kill their own?

Last edited by a moderator:
cover1.jpg

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. "

»Rules and Regulations
This is an advanced roleplay. Please be respectful of fellow roleplayers. Do not godmod or flood the thread.
3-8 paragraphs per post, please. That should be in a fairly good range for advanced roleplayers to digest and process.
Check your post before you post, please! Make sure there aren't any spelling and grammar mistakes. I won't kick you out for having them, but I'd just rather not see them.
Keep the action rolling! Blood and fights are encouraged, just as long as you don't godmod.
Feel free to control any NPCs however you like.
Romance is good! Yeah! Very good! But, uh, if you're going to do the procreation stuff, do it over a PM, please.
Spots are given on a first-come first-served basis. If you reserve a spot from the character list below, please fill out the form provided in the post after that and PM it to me.
I'm sorry, but you're going to have to also use a little layout. Don't worry, I'll make the basic code and then you can customise to your heart's desire!

The form for that is going to be in the same post as the character form and reserve form.
All I want is pretty much a (anime) picture and a name. Thanks so much :)
You are required to have fun. It's not an option <3

cover1.jpg

»Characters
[please provide me with an anime picture of your character! You don't have to scale it, but if you want to, it's 50x50 for now, but keep the original for later]

Aquarius [TAKEN by Sycamore] The Water-Bearer

Name: Alistair Mizuguchi || Age: 19 || Occupation: college student || Orientation: hetero
Abilities [3] : Water manipulation (this includes using water vapor to fly), illusions with water, extreme intelligence
Likes [3] : swimming, the library, drawing || Dislikes [3] : wasting time, sleeping, being hungry
photo_name
Pisces [TAKEN by Sycamore] The Fish

Name: Cassiopeia "Cassie" Pond || Age: 17 || Occupation: Student and car engineer || Orientation: hetero
Abilities [3] : invisibility, water-manipulation, mind reading
Likes [3] : handcrafts, fixing things, being smarter || Dislikes [3] : loneliness, being underground, places that are too quiet
Aries [OPEN] The Ram
S6tuSDDCRU-_PxEVazIof7FjVa0yzt0MvWm5S5RQuXY=s50-no
Gemini [TAKEN by Darkwolf] The Twins

Name: Natalia Romero || Age: 17 || Occupation: High School student. || Orientation: Heterosexual.
Abilities [3] : Well, her hair sparkles like twinkling stars in the sky, she's smooth with her words and can persuade people easily, and has a mental barrier (she can't be persuaded, intimidated, or broken down mentally).
Likes [3] : Boys, gossip, talking. || Dislikes [3] : Darkness, being alone, sadness.
Leo [OPEN] The Lion
Virgo [CLOSED but will be open later] The Maiden
Libra [OPEN] The Scales
photo_name
Scorpio [TAKEN by Darkwolf] The Scorpion

Name: Dante Parker || Age: 17 || Occupation: High School student. || Orientation: Bi-curious.
Abilities [3] : Invisibility, increased hearing ability, and telepathy.
Likes [3] : Action, money, fighting. || Dislikes [3] : Most people, loneliness, love.
Sagittarius [OPEN] The Archer
photo_name
Capricorn [TAKEN by Darkwolf] The Aquaiga (The Sea-Goat)

Name: Trisha Bloomingdale || Age: 16 || Occupation: High School student. Part time swimmer || Orientation: Heterosexual.
Abilities [3] : Heightened speed while swimming, the ability to breathe underwater, increased intellect.
Likes [3] : Reading, swimming, water. || Dislikes [3] : Crutches, being awkward, limited mobility.

cover1.jpg

»Templates
»Reserve Template
Username: [INSERT HERE] || Character name: [INSERT HERE] || Character Age: [INSERT HERE] || Zodias Sign: [INSERT HERE]
Short Bio: [2 PARAGRAPHS AT THE MINIMUM]
Preferred color (Highlight "preferred color" and change the color! Then delete the stuff inside the "()")
»Character Template
2014-08-08
[NAME OF ZODIAS SIGN] [TAKEN by {YOUR NAME HERE}] The [INSERT ZODIAS DESCRIP]

Name: [CHARACTER NAME] || Age: [## BETWEEN 15 AND 30] || Occupation: [INSERT WORDS] || Orientation: [MORE WORDS]
Abilities [3] : [WORDS], [WORDS], [WORDS]

Likes [3] : [WORDS], [WORDS], [WORDS] || Dislikes [3] : [WORDS], [WORDS], [WORDS]

Notes:: Make sure you choose a color of your own to use for your character and highlight your character's name with that color.
You are to highlight the space (with the brackets []) and fill out the template, then send it to me.
If you're confused, look at the example I did in the post above this one. If you're still confused, ask away~!
I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU FILLED OUT BOTH A RESERVE AND A CHARACTER TEMPLATE THANKS VERY MUCH
ALSO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND STUFF ABOUT THIS
WE'VE GOT A LOT OF SPOTS OKAY AND THEY NEED TO BE FILLED OR THEY BECOME BORING NPCS
I'll take care of the rest! Have fun <3

»Layout Template
2014-08-08
[NAME OF CHARACTER]

"[insert some sort of deep meaningful quote or something. or don't. make it silly. whatever :P]"

[INSERT ZODIAS SIGN] || I am the [INSERT ZODIAS DESCRIP].
Notes:: If you don't like this layout, which is meant to be hella simple, feel free to come up with one yourself <3

I love fanciness and pretty visuals, so go ahead! Don't let me limit youuuuu

DON'T POST THE STUFF BELOW (except for the layout and your post, obviously)
PM THE FORMS TO MEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.