Yuri Rp Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermit

Original poster
Hey guys! :D.

This Role Play, will be Yuri. Which means Female x Female.

So basically my idea was a young girl as a maid, cleaning the older females house.

They both feel attracted to each other, even if they're both the same gender.

There will be Sexual Content in this, so it will be in the Libertine Role Plays.

If you would like to join, please, tell me! :D.

~ From
Reality.

This is just a reminder to keep Libertine Requests in the libertine discussion forums. Members are not allowed to participate in Libertine role plays with those outside their age group.
As the thread creator is listed as under 18 I will be moving this thread to the libertine[T] section.
Thank you.

With what plot? If you don't mind me asking.

With what plot? If you don't mind me asking.
I'm sure she means the maid x master you mentioned earlier. I'd also be interested in such a rp I just don't know if you want a 1x1 thing or not if not maybe a love triangle? lol I dunno but I'd like to do a yuri rp I haven't done one in awhile.

Oh, right. Jesus I forgot about that. Ha. Also, I wouldn't mind doing a One x One. ~ Whatever's fine.

By the way, I adore your picture.

Oh, right. Jesus I forgot about that. Ha. Also, I wouldn't mind doing a One x One. ~ Whatever's fine.

By the way, I adore your picture.
Well I figured that other girl still wants to do this too so I was just asking before I barged in. And thanks it's fem! Sollux from Homestuck

Ah, well I can do multiple things. Maybe tweak some of the Intro. :3 Maybe change who the people are. But just tell me what type of thing you'd like to do. I'm usually the more Submissive one by the way. So, if you'd like to do my original idea, that'd be cool.
Just give me ideas ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.