Yup yup yup, another one of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khorudan

Original poster
Yes, another new player has stepped into the fray! What fray, you ask? Why, the contest to be in fun rp, old bean! Excuse me for a moment while I adjust my monocle. Oh wait, no, it's gone.

Just in case there aren't enough socially awkward people floating about, I've elected to come and hang my happy hat here for a while. As previously stated, I'm a bit awkward when it comes to meeting and conversing with new people, so if I don't instantly warm up to you or strike up an interesting conversation at the drop of the hat, please don't take it personally. Unless you want to, in which case, by all means take it personally.

I'm a 27 year old college drop out, at least for the next 13 days, at which point I'll be a 28 year old college drop out, and I will no doubt still be slaving away within the same wonderful, wonderful convenience store in which I've spent the majority of my working life.

I enjoy most things that can be done on a computer or gaming device, though primarily I tend to stick to anything I can type out. My gaming rig is between functional periods at the moment, you see. So, armed with my trusty word processing laptop, I'm here and ready to get into all sorts of hilarious hijinks. Or dark tragedies. Or dramatic confrontations. Or climactic battles! Really, I'm down for most things, so long as they all reside within the realm of the fantastic. What might that be? Just check out my preferences!

One thing folks should know. I've been out of the form posting rp game for a little bit, so just give me a little time to get back into the swing of things should I end up in your thread(s). Also, don't be afraid to poke me if I don't respond quickly enough. I'm fairly easily distracted.

Reactions: Minibit
Hihihello Khorudan! 8D Welcome to our abode!

Welcome to Iwaku, Khorudan.

I'm October nice to meet you!

Welcome! Minibit here! Your birthday is coming up?! I am so making you an internet-cake!

Thanks for the other greetings as well! Also, does it have to be a cake? Could it be an internet-pie instead?

Salutations! And an early happy birthday to you as well. This site seems to be pretty tolerant of newbies, so don't fret on that score. I've yet to meet anyone who bites!

Oooh, yay, pie! I'll be sure to gobble it when it's ready then. And thanks for the welcome, Miss Lady! *Nod nods*

Welcome to Iwaku! Happy early Birthday!!!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
Your Avatar makes me think I can use you in my stories, those that reads Perumov have the right ground underneath them *caugh* I mean, Happy birthday... soon...

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.