2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms - From TV shows, movies, anime, and manga. Different pairings. Insane asylum. Anything that involves kidnapping. Yeah, I am strange like that.
Currently Craving
Vampire x Mortal
Apocalyptic
Boys Over Flowers
Twisted Disney
Alice in Wonderland
Harry Potter
Rise of the Guardians
Lord of the Rings
The Purge
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Student
x Teacher
Psychiatrist x Patient
Boss x Secretary

Guidelines

I post at least once a day, so please return the favor if you can.
If you are leaving for awhile, just let me know.​

Please be willing to post a minimum of one paragraph. I certainly like depth in a role play, and it really does bring a story to life with longer posts.

I do like to double up on characters.
For example, if I play a male for you, please play a male for me.

This will be mature.
This can involve a lot of adult themes, and I would rather not have limitations to what I can and cannot do.

Communicate with me.
I love talking and getting to know people! If you want to change something in a plot, let me know. If you want to drop out, let me know. Just talk to me cause I can't read minds!

Long term!
I do like my role plays to last for as long as they can because it's basic storytelling.
I like stories to have a beginning, middle, and end.

*I play any character from anything on this list, so please don't be shy to ask.
*I do canon x oc pairings, some canon x canon. Just PM to discuss.
*Doubling is recommended.
*If the title has an exclamation point next to it, then I would love to do it.

The List

Air Gear

Death Note

DN Angel

Fruits Basket !

Inuyasha

Ouran High School Host Club !

Rurouni Kenshin

Wolf's Rain !

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 10/10-2 !

Kingdom Hearts

Lord of the Rings !

Once Upon A Time !

Purge !

Marvel !

DC Universe

Harry Potter !

Pirates of the Caribbean !

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Sweeney Todd

Twilight

Boys Over Flowers !

Rise of the Guardians !

How To Train Your Dragon

Twisted Disney

Alice in Wonderland

*If both are bold, I can play either part.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Ex-Girlfriend
x Ex-Boyfriend
Rock star
x Old Friend/Fan/Groupie
Student
x Teacher
Psychiatrist x Patient
Boss x Secretary

Vampire
x Mortal !
Master x Slave
Princess
x Servant
Prince x Servant
Demon x Mortal
Pirate
x Mermaid

Apocalyptic!
Celebrity
Mystical Beast Bazaar
Gifted
Medieval Fantasy

"Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons

Set after an apocalypse, a solar flare has hit the earth and all technology is done for. People live in places without the help of technology, learning to farm and do things without it. We can base it off the setting in the video and go from there.

"Sail" - Awolnation

Trigger Warning: Attempted Suicide

1. A man loved her since childhood, but she doesn't love him. He tries to express his love for her, craving all of her attention. When she doesn't want to return the love, he tries to commit suicide. She stops him, and tries to help him as he goes in his own torment. After helping him, she realizes how much she does care for him.

2. The man is seeing a psychiatrist to help with his A.D.D problems, but he soon falls in love with her. She doesn't return the love because she can't have any relations with her patients. When she doesn't return the feelings, he tries to overdose, but he is found and sent to the hospital. She feels horrible for it, trying to help him deal with it and slowly her feelings will come back.

"City" - Hollywood Undead

The government is corrupting the country. There is a group of people who choose to try to overthrow the government by doing crime through the city of New York to start, and do their best to get to DC. They are the biggest anarchist group in the country, so people watch out for them. What we can do is either have two anarchists be fighting together, or have an anarchist and an anti-anarchy person meet. We can further talk about it over in PM.

"Crave You" - Flight Facilities

There is a guy that she likes, but he doesn't like her. All of the other guys like her, but she only has eyes for him. He does everything to try to push her away, but she remains attracted to him. Everything she does is for him, craving his attention. As much as he pushes her away, she still wants him. Eventually he will cave in and start growing actual feelings for her.

"Stay the Night" - Zedd ft. Hayley Williams

They have dated for two years, but they broke up because they fell out of love. They remain friends, talking to each other once in awhile. He gets a new girlfriend, and she decides to stay alone. What messes them up is that they have sex one night, even if he is in a relationship. She asks him to stay the night, but he knew that he should go home to his girlfriend. After begging, he stays the night, somewhat not regretting cheating on his girlfriend.

When he leaves in the morning, issues start to built up. Feelings come back, and it hits the both of them hard. He loves his current girlfriend now, but he also is starting to have feelings for his ex again. They weren't mean to be bonded, but he can't resist. Starting a fling with his ex, and keeping the one he is with.

"Come and Get It" - Selena Gomez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-D1EB74Ckg

She loves him, but doesn't know that. She waits patiently for him, doing small things that starts to seduce him towards her. He notices her, loving the way she catches his attention. Finally he decides to take charge, taking her for his and she gives it up to him. She's obsessed with the love she has for him, but he doesn't love her quite yet until they keep running into each other a lot more often.

"Wake Me Up" - Avicii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

She doesn't belong in the small town. She always get stared at and no one likes her being around. Finally, after getting fed up with it, she finally decides to journey out of the small town. After traveling far, she comes to a city and she bumps into a boy. From then they start a friendship, and it brews into a romance.

Suggest!
I might have forgotten some stuff.​

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to find a partner? :c

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

Cloud x tifa // PM me? :o

Added some stuff in. :)

Still searching!

I would like to do a oc x Jack! from Pirates of the Caribbean!

I'd love to roleplay with you! Is there anything you're dying to do?

I'd love to roleplay with you! Is there anything you're dying to do?
I am willing to role play anything on the list! :)
I also do have plots that aren't listed here.

I think I'd like to do Peter Pan x OC. That sounds like it would be fun. And maybe it doesn't have to be from the show... it could just be a Peter Pan like story.

I think I'd like to do Peter Pan x OC. That sounds like it would be fun. And maybe it doesn't have to be from the show... it could just be a Peter Pan like story.
Ooh, I like that idea.
I have been dying for Peter Pan x OC. We can discuss in PM if you would like. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Do you have any ideas for apocalyptic/ kidnapping or medieval fantasy/ kidnapping?

I'd happily do a Mystical Beast Bazaar roleplay or Apocalyptic

We can do either of them. :)
We can discuss further in PM.

Do you have any ideas for apocalyptic/ kidnapping or medieval fantasy/ kidnapping?

As in mix them together?

We can probably figure out something together.
Shoot me a PM and we can talk it out. :)

Updated everything!

@princessyuna

Well, not point in letting this fade away just yet. I'm interested in Vampire x Mortal, Slave x Master or Gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.