You’ve sold your soul to the devil, what did you sell it for?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
If you were going to sell your soul to the devil, what would you want in return? For me, I would probably want something like wealth, or more time with my loved ones. But what would you want? The possibilities are endless when working with the devil. :devilfire:

I already sold my soul to the devil for law school. Can't bargain for it anymore.

Was it worth it? I haven't found a reason yet to sue the devil for the return of my soul.

Reactions: MiharuAya
I wish I could give my soul to the devil and then have them turn me into a Ghost Rider. I would go penance stare everyone in the American government and the rotten family members I have and then some and we'll all be better off for it. :skull:❤️‍🔥

I'd go typical, boring choice here and say "Money"
With endless money, I could have an amazing house with a beautiful garden, a dozen or more pets, all the video games and merchandise I ever wanted, go anywhere in the world that I'd like.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but dang the things I could buy with it would be great!

Reactions: MiharuAya