Youtube Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
Now that we've established that youtube is an amazing tool to have today, Let's use it.

Share some of those Awesome, strange, funny, ridiculous, viral videos. Epic fails to Cute Animals!
you can explain what you love about them or let the videos speak for themselves, and Anything you are entertained by, post it here and Spread the Lulz.

This music video, Is a bunch of kids edited to being killing eachoter with Nerf guns, some seriously cool video editing!!!

Reactions: Artorias
I don't know why...maybe because it is a DS game and it is so serious. But this made me laugh I don't know how many times

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli

Me.

• Love
I wish I had the confidence to do this. *3* I want to soo bad~!

• Love
OMG CUTE and HILARIOUS

SPARKLY WIGGLES!!!!! XD

• Love
Reactions: Smo

MEXICANS FROM BRAZIL!

Hands down the greatest show on earth for me. Those guys there are my idols.

• Thank You

Okay, this won't be funny to anyone who hasn't played Silent Hill 2, but if you have some experience with the game, I can guarantee you'll be in tears. It's so strangely accurate xD

• Thank You
JAPAN ZOMBIE OUTBREAK PRANK ON CHILDREN....8 year old HAS A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN AFTER HIS SURVIVAL, I never laugh so hard in my life. This is a youtube MUST WATCH CLASSIC right here!!!

Omg I'm laughing so hard! "Everyone worked together!" Ahhh I die XD

Fijoli: The link didn't work here, went to youtube and watched though. Yeah, was was pretty f*cking intense.
This DBZ parody is NSFW!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.