YouTube Banner

T

Thirteen

Original poster
What I'd Like:
As an aspiring YouTuber, I'm searching for someone to construct a suitable banner for my channel. I'd do this myself, but have no access to high quality editing programs on my computer. Everything I'd like is listed below in the 'Requirements' section. Thanks in advance! :)

Requirements:
moon-wallpapers_111727433_31.jpg
tumblr_static_13599n0j6ujkgwwks8s04808w_1280_v2.jpg
10404236_900854019942388_7320132662821605007_n.jpg
"Never Forget to Smile" - Written in an elegant, yet readable script.
Colors - Purple, Blue, Green & Black.

Format (THIS IS CRUCIAL)
youtube_banner_template__psd_file__by_bymystiic-d68ck40.png
My Gratitude:
Please put your signature or logo somewhere on the banner, because I want credit to be given. I can't afford to pay, but I'll link your graphic's shop or whatever you ask me to put, in the description of all my videos and channel so people can find you. I'll even give you a shout out in my videos, at the ending. Thank you!

Does this work for you? If you want changes just let me know.

Nica.jpg

I like it.

However, could you change the moon picture to this and have it centered or to the right?
moon.jpg

Also, make the text gradient from black to dark purple or green/blue and dark purple or green/blue to white? Which ever colors you think look the most flattering of those.

Lastly, can you incorporate this image?
tumblr_static_13599n0j6ujkgwwks8s04808w_1280_v2.jpg

I like it.

However, could you change the moon picture to this and have it centered or to the right?

Also, make the text gradient from black to dark purple or green/blue and dark purple or green/blue to white? Which ever colors you think look the most flattering of those.

Lastly, can you incorporate this image?
Sure, I'll switch those things about for you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Nica
No problem at all, I'll have something up for you soon, just hang tight for me.

Reactions: Thirteen
@Nica I would like to try to create one for you as well. Would that be okay or are going to stick with Fijoli?

I can make it bigger! just gimmie a few minutes and for the credit put © GaaraXVamp (just search that in youtube, thats my channel and feel free to watch my amvs while you wait for the bigger banner)

Reactions: Thirteen
this should be better now
http://i.imgur.com/WHtW9RE.png
WHtW9RE.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
One last thing, I'll ask you for any future banners if you'd be willing to accept the task (perhaps holiday themed ones or something next year. Haha), but could you change the font? I had a friend look at the banner and she loves it, but the text is a little difficult to read.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
I'm sorry.

That looks fantastic.

Everything is perfect! :DD

• Love
Reactions: Akira
The image needs to be reduced to no more than 2MB for it to fit. Also, the text needs to be split on both sides of the moon instead of above and under because it doesn't show up. Sorry for the hassle. Blame YouTube. Thank you for everything, sorry for all the corrections.