Your Queen has Arrived!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gone for Good, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Yes, as my name states, I, your queen, have arrive. Of course, I'm only your queen if you're a gijinka. A human Pokemon. A Pokemon neko. Whatever you like to call yourself. Anywho, I hope to find a pleasant experience here on Iwaku, as forum roleplay has always been my favorite kind of roleplay. So I say hello, good day, and good roleplaying!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gijinka?
    Is that what they are called now?
    I am.. intrigued.
    You have gained a cookie and handshake from amusing me, queenie.

welcome.~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I take your cookie and handshake, and raise you a hug. Because Bee and Puppycat is the best little cartoon ever. Thank you for the warm welcome.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Welcome Queen of Pokemon things. I am logicfromLogic, just a commoner.

5. I can't even pronounce that word let alone BE it > < So I guess I can't be your slave *kicks rocks*

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

6. Thank you for the welcome, commoner and non-slave. The word is simple to pronounce. I'll show you.
    Gi(like the first part of gig.)
    Jin(Like saying king, but with the J sound.)
    Ka(Like the first syllable of computer.).
    And now you can be my slave and be kicked around!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome, hope you take a liking to Iwaku. I do say its rather pleasent. :D And be welcome to join us in RP although it has nothing to do with Pokemon.

8. Thank god, I thought I was going to have to swear fidelity to someone!​
    I am Thu'um, master of the Dovah (Dragons). It shall be interesting when my people ruthlessly destroy yours, but alas, that is no now.​
    So welcome & lahney lingrah!​

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's good to hear from another kingdom. I would much rather make an alliance, though.