Your Queen has Arrived!

G

Gone for Good

Original poster
Yes, as my name states, I, your queen, have arrive. Of course, I'm only your queen if you're a gijinka. A human Pokemon. A Pokemon neko. Whatever you like to call yourself. Anywho, I hope to find a pleasant experience here on Iwaku, as forum roleplay has always been my favorite kind of roleplay. So I say hello, good day, and good roleplaying!

Reactions: Stacisaur
Gijinka?
Is that what they are called now?
I am.. intrigued.
You have gained a cookie and handshake from amusing me, queenie.

welcome.~

Reactions: SHpudden
I take your cookie and handshake, and raise you a hug. Because Bee and Puppycat is the best little cartoon ever. Thank you for the warm welcome.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome Queen of Pokemon things. I am logicfromLogic, just a commoner.

I can't even pronounce that word let alone BE it > < So I guess I can't be your slave *kicks rocks*

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Thank you for the welcome, commoner and non-slave. The word is simple to pronounce. I'll show you.
Gi(like the first part of gig.)
Jin(Like saying king, but with the J sound.)
Ka(Like the first syllable of computer.).
And now you can be my slave and be kicked around!

Reactions: Stacisaur
Welcome, hope you take a liking to Iwaku. I do say its rather pleasent. :D And be welcome to join us in RP although it has nothing to do with Pokemon.

Thank god, I thought I was going to have to swear fidelity to someone!​
I am Thu'um, master of the Dovah (Dragons). It shall be interesting when my people ruthlessly destroy yours, but alas, that is no now.​
So welcome & lahney lingrah!​

Reactions: SHpudden
It's good to hear from another kingdom. I would much rather make an alliance, though.