Your online friend and listener

T

Tsuruga Jane

Original poster
Hi, I'm Tsuruga Jane (not my real name), or known in this thread as YOFL. I've created this thread to offer help to anyone who needs it.

A little about myself:

I'm your average female teenager. I eat, sleep play computer games, do social things like this and hang out with friends. I, myself have been bullied, despite not being dumb, or overly geeky, or having friends, or not being overweight or ugly. I couldn't understand it when it happened to me. Why? I thought. But then I realized 'why' wasn't important. It was what I could do to stop it or get over it. That was when I realized the importance of having just one person I could confide in. I don't judge people, because I know what it's like to be judged. So please, if you have something, anything, which you need help with or just want to get off your chest, get in contact in one of the ways below that you most feel OK with.

If you don't feel comfortable creating a whole new thread just for yourself, feel free to start a private conversation with me and I'll happily listen to you and offer support and advice.

If you're fine with public viewing, just reply to the thread with your problem and I'll gladly help in any way.

I'm not here to run past in the race of life, when you're lying on the ground. I am here to stop, pick you up and run along with you till the very end. And the line of people may get long, but that just means we're doing well. ;D

runner.png.png