Your Favourite Soup

Do you like soup?

• i can't or won't consume any soup ever or otherwise am incapable of having an opinion on soup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only if it's stew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dusk

the eye of the beholder
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
  2. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Most days, most hours
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Do you have a favourite soup? Do you like soup at all? Could you eat soup all the time or only under very specific situations? I don't dislike soup but I also find most soups to be mediocre at best. Which is furthered by the fact that a lot of soups are not kind to me. I also like the ideas of a lot of soups but somehow the specifics of what gets put into them never quite fit. On the other hand, whenever I make my own soup it is fantastic. I'll cook up a massive pot which can have all of the things I like and none of those I don't. Aside from my own glorious variety vegetable and noodle soup I am a fan of a few other soups. One of the few canned soups I can think of that I greatly enjoyed was a golden squash soup.

Certified soup hater here, soup suck. >:<

I guess broccoli and cheese or potato are ok sometimes, but like, soup with broth and stuff or is watery is bleck.

I dislike hot liquids, and yet cold soups seem equally unappetizing. The only cold soup I can tolerate is cereal.

I've grown to love tomato soup again. It is one of the bland soups you'll ever taste but I add my own herbs and spices to it or even a grilled cheese sandwich sometimes 😋 I know what's for dinner tomorrow now.

Soup is comfort food. I love tomato soup most of all, I always have it when I'm feeling down or sick. Another big fav is kale soup! Just so cozy and tasty, especially with some nice n' warm bread 😳

Chimken Noodle. (Yes the M is intentional. Despite small out bursts like this... No, I am not a kid.)

I like everything that I can eat with a spoon out of a bowl :3

• Haha
Reactions: Dusk and iridescent
I have to be in the right mood to want soup. A soupy mood if you will. And my favorites would be a good New England Clam Chowder or Tomato soup. With a side of grilled cheese, obviously.