Your Dreams Have Come True....I Have Arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh Arcanum

Original poster
OK, so maybe I'm not what you're dreaming of, but I have arrived.

A little bit about me. I'm a 26, nearly 27, year old male. I've been involved in Role Playing since I was 12 years old and started out in strictly wrestling related RP sites. Over the years I've branched out and now do many different types of RP. I consider myself a fairly solid writer that still has a lot to learn, but I enjoy working with people of all experience levels and learning from them and at times teaching them something as well.

What do you prefer to be called? Well I like to be called Josh, Arcanum, honeytoes......anything works really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male, definitely male.......at least last time I looked

How old are you? I am 26, nearly 27

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I'm new to the site, but have lots of experience in roleplaying. Almost fifteen years worth.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm open to both, but I do mostly one-on-one RPs

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa with either a good horror movie and a six pack of Bud Platinums

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Right now? "Serpentine" by Disturbed is beating a hole in my head.

Anyway now that that's done, I just want to say that I'm looking forward to working with all of you and seeing just what crazy things we all come up with.......

Honeytoes? Well, if you insist.. Welcome, Honeytoes, to Iwaku!

Well I dunno about honeytoes, but welcome to the site, Josh! :D

Welcome to the site. Always nice to see someone who has gamed for the majority of their life. But the question is: Are you what I have dreamt about? Are you one of our future fantasy group-gaming bretheren? Only time will tell, wont it?

Status
Not open for further replies.