You know when you stare at a white page for too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anjou

Original poster
...Yeah, it's frustrating and exhausting and I will use this little handy survey and add to it with overly long answers to make me feel better.

What do you prefer to be called?

Anjie will be fine, if Anjou isn't for some reason okay enough for you to pronounce. It's was my very first neighbhorhood, from age zero to about one month of age.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Girl who like to write boys, because I read far too much boy-oriented things to not use it, darn it! Beside, I have less of an urge to see myself in my characters that way. I hate it when it happens, feels creepy to me.

How old are you?

Between 18 and 1000000 years old! But, just between us two, I gotta say it's far closer to 18! ;)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

???

Oh!

I've been roleplaying on and off for over a decade!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Both are fine, but if I go for group it got to be a small one, at most four people.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Bah! Exercise! I'll ratter sleep under that pretty tree, thank you.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Oh~ I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the beat with somebody, Oooh~ I wanna dance with somebody, somebody who loves me!

... Happy? I hope I didn't break anything with my bad singing voice :/

Oh well, you asked for it!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be part of many interesting& twisted stories ^^

Well now that song is stuck in MY head. >>;;

Welcome to the site, Anjou!

Status
Not open for further replies.