You do a thing, I'll do a thing. [Trades, free art?]

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

spacepeep

Born From a Wish
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
A little of both. You give a little, I give a little.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, gothic horror.
Genre You DON'T Like
Things without any room for romance and sexual tension!
Hey! I need to get back on track with drawing shit, so here we are.

I've been working on rough/sketched character sheets and I'd love some art as I go along~ I'm willing to draw a doodle in turn - or, if you really give me the good ol' razzle dazzle, I'd be happy to do a character sheet for you. I only ask that you either have a bunch of refs already, or you're willing to hold tight and accept my interpretations with your writing + MSPaint doodles or something. :u I do furs, scalies, humanoids, men, women, whatever.

I'll give you what you give me, or something of similar quality. I've been too lazy to proper line anything (evident in these sheets...) but I'll be willing to pull out the stops this time around! Maybe.

Warning because I got in trouble for this:
I draw characters in the nude for character sheets. Please be advised that there is uncensored glutes. No genitalia, but glutes. I'd do the same for a trade unless otherwise specified~

Sheets I've doodled so far:

I also work with traditional media/copics, but uh, I'm not sure if I'd want to put in the effort - but here's proof I actually know how to do more than just doodled naked bodies:

26172952_1951248045141202_3379943002239193547_o.jpg

23167958_1927055514227122_1614050366777801802_n.jpg

Let's get to it!

Last edited:

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot. I'm comfortable playing both ways.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Futanari. Furry. Slice-Of-Life
How can we work something out? I love your style and I would love to talk to you about some long term work, if you are interested, aside from figuring out some sort of trade or whatever else may work for you :)