" You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper. "

M

Monster

Original poster
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

I'm always looking to participate in more roleplay and I think this may help me find another like minded and awesome roleplay partner. As far as Idea's go, it really is not particularly hard to come up with one however I tend to find it more enjoyable when it is a one on one roleplay to allow both parties to invest input.

What I'm looking for..

• Someone who posts Five sentences minimum, more is very preffered!
  • Detailed and descriptive posts, something to read is always nice.
  • Roleplays involving.. Violence, Adventure, Blood, Death, maybe the occasional adult scene.. however definately not for the feint of heart. Needless to say it cannot involve romantic or normal themes as well, but I tend to enjoy the more exciting instead of the more 'vanilla' in my opinion!
  • Last but not least, someone who is able to give input on the roleplay's design and how it goes. Not all roleplays have a single purpose at the 'end of the tunnel' however I think it's nice to try and come up with a solid basis for a roleplay instead of throwing an idea together and trying it out.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to post and or PM me. I'm a nice guy, and will be willing to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for Reading!

Do my eyes deceive me? Is that my favourite Bill and Ted Reaper quote? 8-D

*raises hand* While I am somewhat inexperienced when it comes to writing extreme gore/violence, I do love dark themes. If you wouldn't mind someone who starts off a little shaky on their feet, I would love to roleplay with you. I can provide hearty sized posts and once I get into the swing of things, I have no doubt my posts will be sufficiently dark >:D

That's awesome! I'm not talking about.. something incredibly filled with gore/blood, simply themes that are generally going to revolve around a violent point or plot.

And I'm surprised you know the quote! Any prefference as to what genre of roleplay? Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Sci-Fi.. ect ect?

it is my favourite quote from the movie :D

I tend to lean towards fantasy type roleplays, either in modern or medieval settings. In more modern settings I tend to like the idea of there being a dangerous hidden world side to it, although I can quite happily play a modern setting without any fantasy elements (I just think it spices it up a little :3). I also dabble in sci-fi, although I don't have alot of knowledge to back it up, what I lack in that I make up in enthusiasm.

Is there any paticular genre you are itching for at the moment?

No that seems just fine, I enjoy Modern with fantasy elements as well and I think that we can make that an enjoyable scene.

Well, with the comment you made earlier I am assuming you enjoy playing more conservative characters being introduced to the 'underground' world so to speak?

Wonderful!

I have played both sides, people from the 'underground' side of things and humans who have stumbled upon it. I wouldn't mind playing the character being introduced, but I can play the other side of things as well if need be :)

You have a preference as to which? We don't necessarily have to have either of them unaware of the 'underground' so to speak, peer's or something of the sort could probably work just fine.