you call this a asylum

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nightmare fuel has arrived.

Let the terrorizing commence.

Edit: FIRST.

Snapshot_20120414_1.JPG

Level 5 Nightmare Fuel

[SPOILI]Snapshot_20120414_2.JPG[/SPOILI]

Level 8 Nightmare Fuel (not for children under 18 years of age.)

Twisted_Princess__Snow_White_by_jeftoon01.jpg

tiana.jpg

You guys aren't really that good at this. Here let me show you.

View attachment 10531

It's called a 'GaGa' and it wears meat cloths.

Let me give this a go

1334428822557.jpg

1334428913795.jpg

How about that for creepy? No more sleep for you. >:D

ACK! October, spoiler warnings! :O

Super, I was too preoccupied to be creeped out... Girl #2 looks like she might have a mustache maybe and that caught my attention pretty much right off the bat.
e__e

THIS THREAD IS NOW DISTURBING

HIJACK IS COMPLETE. DISENGAGE HIJACK-DRIVE.

Also, Girl #02 fucking loves calamari.

Damn it Grumpy just the mentioning of that comic still haunts my dreams. Comics don't move! It's witch craft! WITCH CRAFT I SAY!!

Let me give this a go

1334428822557.jpg

1334428913795.jpg

How about that for creepy? No more sleep for you. >:D
oh come on now that second one is hot i mean who doesnt love girls and tentacles..... but she is kinda doing it wrong i mean only one tentacle is to go in her mouth the rest should tie her up and make sexy time

and octomus that didnt scare anyone but cows and the guy that had to clean the seat she sat in durring the show...ok maybe it grossed the people next to her out i mean who wants to smell meat all night.....omg i just had a idea for a new song for her it could be a rip off of sex and candy and she could call it bitches and bacon or freaks and filet mignon

Grumpy........these fools need a reminder

UNLEASH GRINTHUULKAI!!!