You Assassinate Like A Kid

S

Shadowheart26

Original poster
I want to do a roleplay about two young teens (like fifteen) who like to live in the darker side of the human race. They are Assassins who are well-known for completing seemingly-impossible jobs. I want to get rid of most of the 'red tape' that would prevent children from being high-class Assassins in the real world and, to make things easier, they recieve job offers from an infamous sell-sword website and the pay is automatically transferred in their accounts after the job is completed. They laugh and kid around like normal teens, but they are serious about their jobs. This isn't really focused on their pasts or anything, but their assignments around the world as the adults play in their power pyramids.

Those are just the outlines. The rest I'd like to talk about with anyone who would being willing to join up. It doesn't have to be like this world, meaning fake id's for the assassinations and stuff.

I'm up for this. There is an anime like this called The Phantom, no? But for me it would be more like Final Fantasy 8, a Zell-ish boy for you.

The Phantom, huh? Never heard of it, but maybe I'll check it out.

We can come up with a general plot to go on. I didn't really think of one since it's an 'on the spur of the moment' kind of thread. I was playing Assassin's Creed 2 and my brain went into overdrive.

To PM, won't be watching this thread anymore. Good luck because you might even find multiple takers for this.