DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
academygala_zpsf1d2e669.jpg
The Toko Aida Military Academy is holding its annual end-of-term event for cadets and faculty on the date of 0523 5608. Attendance is mandatory for all cadets; please use this opportunity to represent our institution to visiting officers and guest benefactors. "Dates" and nonmilitary-personnel guests are prohibited for cadets, and we expect a display of discipline and respectful behavior despite the celebratory nature of the occasion. Uniforms are mandatory. Multicultural refreshments will be provided at no cost.
We will see you at 1200 hours in the Sol Ballroom. Congratulations on completing this term!

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be [DIANA]Diana[/DIANA] and [OZZIE]Ozzie[/OZZIE] along with some Mysterious Guest Hosts!
WHAT: A sci-fi military academy's end-of-term party! Basically, it's like prom for Starfleet.
WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
WHEN: Thursday, May 23rd from 12:00 PM to midnight (U.S. Central time).
BRING: Your character in a spiffy military uniform!

RULES OF THE MASQUE

1.) You may play as a cadet at the Academy, one of the Academy's faculty officers (a teacher), a visiting officer who happens to be on board the Toko Aida station (where the Academy is located), OR a rich patron who has donated/contributed funding to the Academy in the past.

2.) This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. It does NOT mean that your character is wearing a mask!

3.) This is a sci-fi setting that takes place on a space station populated by an alliance of different homeworlds. You don't have to play a human; you can be any kind of weird alien you like!

4.) Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out!

Last edited:
Sci-Fi AAAAND Military??...
Youre killing me Ozzie....
Just breaking my heart</3
But this has already given me an interesting character idea.

Reactions: Astaroth
I aready know whom I will play. And you will never guess who I am on the masquarade, because I have evil plans of ludicrous deception which will throw all of you off guard! Unfortunately, I may not be able to make it because of my exams, but I will try my best to take part!

Military AND sci-fi?!?!?!?!

You're killing, Osso.

My heart just might explode with happiness.

i may just stay for a fuw hours i wish i could stay longer TT^TT

im coming im just late when dose it start oris it to late when cant i get in ahhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Starring as the semi-antisocial, hygiene-challenged lesbian medic Ren Herrick, your friendly neighborhood Naoto.

Thanks everyone for a WONDERFUL Masq~ 8D It was super fun!

I was painfully obviously, miss Jessica Starling. >:]

Much to nobody's surprise, I was Sunil Bhattacharya, the psychic extraordinaire who kept complaining about the pseudo-experimentals and could not enjoy a dance to save his own life.

haaaaahhhhhh -____-

Captain Cameron Steadfast, stealing men's hearts away from their dead wives.

Although I haven't played anyone, whoever was that dapper slimy gent that showed up at one point, with a cane and leaving a trail behind him while he moved, you are amazing.

I made myself teeter on the edge of tears with my very own widower, Captain Derek Calhoun.

I totally spotted Theory, Lstorm, and Dawn! Naoto, I didn't know who she was, but Ren was adorable.

I was the roboholic Nurse M.a.e
Which means Medical. Artificial. Entity.
And i TOTALLY did not mean to turn a robot onto alcohol.... but everyone was already paired up at the time so i just hung out at the bar!
Heres her picture :D
army_nurse_by_foxusworks-d5zb9l7.png

AAAAAAAAAND as a special surprise i was the lovely gent Gleeeborp! ^-^
tumblr_mdaarrPz6h1rvt16go1_500.jpg

Since stormy picked out my chara, i made a new one....
I would have stayed if it wasn't for my busyness, so i only sticked to the nurse for abit longer.

I knew you were the Nurse!

...But I totally thought Gleeborp was Jinx. o__o