Yo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kingish

Kingly
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there. Name's Kingish and I'm new, tho I guess that was already obvious. I game a lot and roleplay if I find something interesting. Mainly here to just chill I guess. If you wanna hang out or play some games then hmu. And yeah. Have a good one.

• Love
Reactions: Bubs
Welcome to Iwaku, Kingish. Glorious avatar you got there. Anyway, take a look around, maybe stop by General Chatting if you feel like hanging out.

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay~

Reactions: Kingish
Hi Kingish, welcome to the site. For some reason your avatar makes me hungry, I can't quite place why...

What kinda games do you play? Also, if you have Discord, you should join us on the official Iwaku server.

Welcome to the fold Kingish! Lots of great people here and a lot of cool rp too! Hope you find some gamers to feed that side of your addiction as well(shouldn't be too hard). If you have any questions please let us know. We are happy to help!! most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Hi Kingish, welcome to the site. For some reason your avatar makes me hungry, I can't quite place why...

What kinda games do you play? Also, if you have Discord, you should join us on the official Iwaku server.

I've mainly been playing Black Squad. Lots of my friends play it and it's enjoyable. Aside from that, I play Planetside2 and Soulworker. I have a few games installed however those are my latest ones aside from Garry's Mod. I do have Discord but I don't enjoy very large discord servers so I stick to ones that are mainly just me and a certain group of people.

Welcome to the fold Kingish! Lots of great people here and a lot of cool rp too! Hope you find some gamers to feed that side of your addiction as well(shouldn't be too hard). If you have any questions please let us know. We are happy to help!! most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Welcome to Iwaku, Kingish. Glorious avatar you got there. Anyway, take a look around, maybe stop by General Chatting if you feel like hanging out.

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay~

Thank you both.

Reactions: Astaroth
I've mainly been playing Black Squad. Lots of my friends play it and it's enjoyable. Aside from that, I play Planetside2 and Soulworker. I have a few games installed however those are my latest ones aside from Garry's Mod. I do have Discord but I don't enjoy very large discord servers so I stick to ones that are mainly just me and a certain group of people.

Oh, nice. I don't have any of those myself (though I've played some Garry's Mod), but a lot of people on the site are gamers and many of them have Steam (there's even an unofficial group on there). If you ever want to talk gaming, General Chatting (the forum Dipper linked) is the place to go.