Yo~

F

Faulkner

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Faulkner's fine~

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Take a guess on the gender, but I'm 21 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy mostly, especially medieval fantasy. But I do fine in modern-supernatural settings and sci-fi, too.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Whatever strikes my fantasy, honestly. Lately I've been playing strictly male characters, but aside from that I don't really have a 'type'.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Can I take both space kittens and wolf packs, and use them both to kill the sparkling twinklepires?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

IIIIIII can't deciiiide whetherrrrr you should live or die, oh you'll prob'ly go to heaven! Don't you hang your head and cry, don't wonder why! My heart is dead inside! Frozen cold and peeeeetrifiiiiied~! Lock the dooooors and close the bliiiinds, we're going for a riiiiiide!

21! BOOZE AGE! I mean...totally mature age in which you only drink orange juice... >>

Welcome, Faulkner! My name is Iliana, and I am the Goddess of fire! I am guessing you are a cheeseburger, so that will be it. :I If you need something, like help on finding things or getting directions to different threads, lemme know!

Greetings, Faulkner! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

You can do what you please, an army of space kittens and wolf packs nomming on sparkling vampires.
Go for it.

As said, if you need help, let us know.

Nice to meet you, Juku. ...You wouldn't happen to know of an MMORPG called Dofus/Wakfu, would you? XD Sorry, your brewmaster-monk-panda thing reminded me of it.

And then, everyone without genders was cheeseburgers!

Also, welcome to the site! 8D

Hello! 5% more gay shipping.

Let us sail together.

Hello Diana, hello Melia~ I will be glad to sail with you anywhere~