Yo, Iwaku.

A

Astralite

Original poster
Pleased to meet you, Iwaku Role Play community o-o"
By username, call me Astralite. By name-names, call me Madison or Maddie (if you feel lucky, that is). I just joined, as if that isn't obvious, and hope to be visiting here quite often. I've been role playing on small, non-RP oriented forums throughout the interweb for about two or three years, but that means little as I still feel I'm not quite to the level of it I should be.
Some key things about me:
I love creepy things. I spend a lot of nights listening to creepypasta podcasts and stalking about dark hallways. Other things I love in no specific order include the Slender Man, Marble Hornets, Vocaloid, role playing (duh), dragons, biking, webcomics, and music in general.
I play clarinet...poorly.
I'm 15 and a girl, but I assure you I'll try and leave my teen angst and what-have-you outside the door.
Current book I'm reading is House of Leaves. Really quite enjoying that. And as far as books go, my favorite classic would probably be The Phantom of the Opera. Love it and the movie.
If I do something wrong, hit me. I'm sure I will, but bare with me as I adjust myself to the workings of your world.
In my spare time when not at school or role playing, I will either go on a bike ride (if the weather would be so kind as to permit me), watch videos on Youtube, listen to music, or maybe read some. On occasion, I'll go out and spend a day with friends.
I read and write Runic. Fluently.
Favorite RP genres would be fantasy, scifi, magical, and maybe horror. Really, I'm up for anything that gets my interest and fires up my brain.
Thank you kindly for reading.

Hiya Astralite! I'm Zen, nice to meet you!

I too play the clarinet, although I haven't touched it in a few years now. I do miss it though!

I hope you find the site to your liking. If you like creepy stuff, be sure to look for our horror roleplays! Loads of creepy stuff happening there.

Hello there, nice book by the way. My name is Tenchi-Roku, it's a pleasure to me you.

-shakes her hand-

You like bikes and House of Leaves, huh? *Tentatively sniffs at Astralite*

...Kay, you're all right. But stay out of my litter box.

Glad I didn't say dogs over cats now.
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, and good night.
2/6 posts complete. Fret not, I'll return. Glad to meet 'cha ^_______^

Hello Miss Ladie! 8D Welcome to the site!

Dragons? Did you say you like dragons? Ahh, we shall be best of friends then! Welcome to Ikawu, danthe usjalil! (dear lady!)

Hello, Astralite, and welcome to Iwaku~
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!
I also play clarinet, I've played since I was in primary school.

As you're new to the site, I have some links for help you navigate:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Yo, Astralite. We welcome you to Iwaku. I can't say I have much in common with your likes/dislikes/hobbies (although I'm getting into biking lately), but I did enjoy your intro and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions feel free to ask the staff; for the most part they're pretty nice and helpful. I hope to see you around!