Yin's Testing Area

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Yin Wolvern

Would You Kindly?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Random testing area for character profile's, posting formats, replies, etc. Please do not post, thank ya~

w2WGSLC.png
hello master_zpss3fnk89z.jpg

I am controlled by:
Yin Wolvern
My name is:
Kinami
But you can call me:
Kina, Nami, Kiki (And multiple other names she was given as a pet)
I seem to be:
Stopped counting after a while

this is me_zpspxodx4qv.jpg

I happen to be:
Nekomata
My gaze is:
Yellow
My locks are:
Brunette

do you like me_zpsuyylpp2x.jpg

I enjoy:
Attention
Cuddling
Pleasing her Master/Alpha
Napping in sunny places

I loathe:
People touching or getting close to her Master
Getting woken up from naps
Insert Dislikes Here
Insert Dislikes Here

I cherish:
My Master or Alpha at the time.

I dread:
Insert Biggest Fears Here

I am unique:
Insert Personality Here

I am amazing:
Insert Any Talents Here

I am one of a kind:
Insert History Here

will you want me_zpswqrb8sev.jpg

The colors I wear:
Insert Collar Colors Here
The fabric I possess:
Insert Collar Material Here
The charms I display:
Insert Charms Here

Last edited:
Jack.Vessalius.600.1535725.jpg

Master

Are you a part of the Jade Order?
NO

what_you_need_to_know_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbffsgk.jpg

Yin Wolvern
Arcesis
Angelic Demon
Lost track~ (Over 700)
Emerald Green
Blonde

35647783521_00275c532a_b.jpg

BETWEEN
100-300
WORDS

4jlvBVL.png
35647784141_d880af1b0e_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Yin Wolvern
My name is:
Arcesis
But you can call me:
N/A
I seem to be:
Lost Track~

35647784221_a9d267721f_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Angelic demon? Demonic angel?
My gaze is:
Emerald Green
My locks are:
Blonde

34938940564_2838a51557_b.jpg

I enjoy:
His "Toys"
Mutilation of others
Getting his way
Himself
His time with Estelle/The Violet Garden
Tormenting people
His beautiful wings
Himself

I loathe:
Boredom
Mister big and scary Donovan~
Humans/Humanity
Not getting what he wants
People touching his wings without permission

I cherish:
While stated before, he loves to torment, torture, and humiliate people far beyond most means. A punishment doesn't even need to be a reason for him to pull someone aside and mess with them, to tear them down completely. Messing with people's minds, emotions, and bodies are where he gets the most pleasure and enjoyment.

I dread:
What is there for him to really fear? A creature made by the world? Perhaps death would be the only thing to fear, something eternal that would keep him from causing chaos.

I am unique:
What can one say about Arcesis other than he's a fairly fucked up being. Having no natural moral compass, he does whatever he pleases to whoever he pleases with no guilt or regret. He loves to hurt others, physically or emotionally, and has no qualms about it. In fact, it's how he gets the most enjoyment out of life; from ripping out wings, breaking off horns, or tormenting someone for days on end. Anyone and everyone can be a prey unless you make it onto his good side, the only way being having similar interests to him.

He almost always enjoys himself no matter what he's doing, as he always seems to be in a good mood, and even when angry he still is seen smiling. While most fear him or are intimidated with him to begin with, when his face has turned serious is when one needs to worry even further. A few words used constantly to describe him are flamboyant and
narcissistic. He thinks fairly highly of himself, believing him to be overwhelmingly better than everyone else, and he isn't afraid to say it consistently. He never feels he is at fault for anything and is entitled to everything, and will fight to get what he wants.

It's easy for him to trick people into giving him what he wants or doing what he wants. He's extremely sly, using people's emotions and thoughts against them. He always seems to know what to say and when to say it. And it's in that way he tricks people before they know his true nature. Because of his partly angel being, his looks often get him mistaken to be fully heavenly being, as he is said to have the heavenly beauty of the angels, which he uses to advantage to trick people. However, some can easily tell that behind the beauty something sinister lies beneath.

I am amazing:
He has a numerous amount of talents, some he may still not even be aware of even with his long years of life, some which he cannot contribute to either race he is. Most, however, are a breed between the two races he was created from.

From the Angels;
-He has the ability to heal wounds up to dismemberment, but not able to heal illnesses, bring someone back from the brink of death, or death itself. However, despite this power, he rarely uses it. Only on himself and perhaps another person he likes, as he feels no one else is worthy of being healed by him. His toys also usually die before he can use it to return them to continue playing.

-With the use of his wings, he is able to fly a great distance and particularly fast. His wings are large, even taller than his own body, and have a strength enough to carry himself and another person or things should transportation be needed.

-He can visibly see the auras of the people around him and over time has learned what different colors and intensities mean. He also says he can see into the hearts of people, but this hasn't been proven to be true, as he just takes guesses depending on what he sees in a person's aura.

-While its simply just his appearance, he considers his beauty to be an ability, as it greatly helps him in deceiving people. As he has the grace and overwhelming beauty of an angel, it almost seems to hypnotize people into trusting him until they see otherwise that he is not completely holy or heavenly.

From the Demons;
-The way he is able to manipulate people could be chalked up to just his screwed up personality, but some would say it could be a demonic power, as people can be swayed to do as he asks simply by him speaking to them. Again, like his appearance, a hypnotizing aspect, as some say that his voice can be entrancing until they learn of his true nature and it's almost as if a spell has broken the rest of the time they hear him speak.

-While tormenting a poor soul, Arcesis has an ability to further push them emotionally, and that is fear inducement. With this ability, he can make a person see or experience a fear that resides deep inside them. A person will be put into a state where the world around them and the object of their fear seems real, even though they will simply be sitting somewhere with Arcesis watching in great amusement.

-A great deal of strength is needed when one wishes to inflict pain and further break down a person, especially when he prefers to rip the wings or horns out of certain beings. While his body doesn't particularly show a great deal of muscle, he has the strength like that of a demon. Lifting things much larger than him, being able to separate bones from joint or other pieces of the body, etc.

-Immortality. This non-aging ability could come from both races, or for simply being something that was created by the earth, rather than by being a nature being. His appearance doesn't age any further past what he came out of the ground looking like.

Besides these, he has far more that he still experiments with and discovers all the time. Some he just doesn't like to tell about just yet. He's a firm believe in show, not tell~

I am one of a kind:
Arcesis's creation and first breath into the world was by no means natural. He had no father, whose seed implanted in the soil of a woman would begin to create him. He had no mother, who would carry his being as it formed and bring him into the world. No, instead, the world brought him into being a different way.

In the grounds where pure beings from the Heavens and the sinful creatures from Hell waged war against one another centuries ago, where their bodies sank into the soil and decomposed, was where he was created. The feathers of angel wings and the broken horns of the demons were the seeds planted in the soil, their blood watering the being to be. Their hatred, their deaths, their rage, all fed into what was being formed beneath the Earth where these battles took place. And it was from this blood saturated soil that Arcesis arose, digging his way up from the earth and taking his first painful breath of air once he broke the surface. His wings tore out from the ground behind him as he crawled out, standing naked in the empty, body filled, blood soaked battlefield. A being that had no parents, no life before this, a mix of the blood and broken bits of Saints and Sinners. Something made by the Universe for a purpose unknown to any, even to himself.

Arcesis lifetime from the moment he started to "live" has been mostly nothing but a mess and streak of a sadistic nature, gaining power, and doing as he pleased. A craving of power that he has spent all of his life time receiving. Power perhaps even he can't comprehend. Received over years and years, his time spent mostly screwing with demons and angels alike. Ripping out wings and horns, torturing, tormenting, creating a name for himself. Among the races, they would begin to speak of a demon with the face of an angel, or an angel with the heart of a demon. A being feared and hated, no one ever really knowing who he was, where he came from, and just what he was. No demon of great power or angel of high ranking that went against him could ever defeat him on their own. Even armies of either race stood no chance. The only thing that really kept him from taking over their worlds was the fact he could step into neither without being sensed. While he had tried before, he was able to damage their worlds before leaving, unable to do anything more. Ever since, while there were still strong beings that tried to kill him, others know to fear him (some even forsaking their worlds to join him).

Truly, he has lost track of how long he's been alive because he has been a creature that has been around for so very long. The first few hundred he can barely remember other than the streak that gave him his immense power and his name. Along with his power, over time he began to amass wealth, as well as a title, followers, and a home and servants and slaves of his own. As a slave owner, Arcesis was never gentle, nor was he ever a responsible Master. Despite being an intelligent person, he knows very little control over his enjoyment. He had owned many, referring to them as "toys" more than even that of a slave. And as such he breaks them. Repeatedly. But it was because of a broken toy that he met a cute little blonde princess.

During a trip he made to a slave trader to purchase another toy, he came across a young woman in her teenage years. She approached him and the two struck up a conversation that lasted quite some time. Estelle and Arcesis found they had quite a bit in common and enjoyed each others company quite a bit, and it made it all the more interesting when he later found she was the daughter of a man named Donovan, a name he had heard all around. Another name that commanded power, demanded respect, and made others quake in fear. A man Arcesis could truly respect, even more so as Estelle told him more and more horror stories.

Over the years, the two grew closer, and when her father was gone, Estelle would seek him out to stay with him for company, something he never minded. He'd always welcomed her into his home or she into his and the two would spend hours, to day, to weeks together. Arcesis watched her grow up for the most part, seeing here from her early years all the way into her four hundreds. For a short time, he lost contact with Estelle after she left her home with her brother in tow, but years later he returned to see her when he informed of a new slave shop called the Violet Garden, where he saw her again. Since then he has made a habit of her shop being the only one he returns to, coming for visits every now and again, every other time being in the market for a new toy, and coming to see just how much she has grown up, as well as to see all the new little trinkets she has picked up~

35647784281_1c5b8ce55f_b.jpg

The colors I require:
Doesn't care~
The fabric I desire:
Doesn't care, they'll all be trained and broken soon enough~
The charms I demand:
Doesn't care, though Wings are a plus.

Last edited:
xOY5iMbdf9NosrBkhvIi3KGkBuxWoR83MDF-TzhcI_L7VtbbLwgxaS5_pKwDRXAJ55vUMZAygV-iagkRPqgu4t1lvynBOgx95fTZ-jtSujW689OT8slxB0mSbyyTAAIqc87Pnbdp

Amadeus could tell her change in attitude when his authoritative voice peeked through the veil as he spoke to those in the room. He could feel her body stiffen and try to pull away, albeit a weak attempt. He made a note that, even plastered, she could see that side of him and still be scared, even if he wasn't directing it at her. Guess that was something to be worked on around her. However, it didn't take long for her to be focused again on the food and get excited about it once more, as if his sudden change for a moment hadn't happened at all. When Constantine had come around, her reactions had him laughing and completely amused. He watched her, smirking at her reactions to what he had said about Constantine and then to what she had said herself. She really was such an innocent little thing.

It didn't take long for her to part from him and go gallivanting off into the kitchen, still so unaware or uncaring about the fact she wore nothing. Quite a different attitude than when she was sober. Laughing softly to himself, he pulled a chair over, taking a seat and watching her. She was so quick to go about the room, looking at each individual thing the cooks were making. The demons would glance over at him for a moment, watching their lord curiously before going back to their work making food for the Seraph he had brought home. The more he watched her, the more interested he became. It was so easy when she let go of her inhibitions. All it took was a little bit of alcohol and she let herself go wild. It almost seemed a little too easy for an angel to do such a thing, even with something such as the sinner's drink. But, then again, he had never seen a Seraph drink alcohol or even one being drunk. He hadn't even known if this whole plot was going to work, he had more or less gotten lucky.

The two were there for hours as she filled herself full of food. Amadeus never left his spot at the chair, only motioning every now and again for a drink to be brought to him.

It seemed to be rather easy to get Astro-something's attention as he went up the path. The moment Marroc had spoken up, he had looked up and seemed ready to answer him, but something else caught their attention. Or, rather, if he had said a word, he couldn't hear it over the sound that had come from above them. A sound loud enough to knock out the hearing of an average being, but on top of his sensitive hearing, caused a great pain in his ears. A painful ring began, a feeling as if someone had stabbed straight through his ear drums with spikes. His eyes clenched shut and his hands instantly went to his ears, cupping over them and pressing into them, as if it would do any good and began to curse angrily and loudly. High pitched noises were usually what he reacted to most, his sensitive hearing picking up on a note that most others didn't, but a sound such as this was almost the same, if not worse. Normally, he liked pain. He reveled in it, but somehow this was different. It was enough to almost send him to his knees but something else knocked him down. Through the pain, he pried open one of his eyes enough to look to the sky where the sound had come from. However, he only had a split second before the bright flash blinded him.

Whatever the Hell had just hit the man down the path, it was powerful. The energy it created causing a whiplash of power that knocked down and blew away everything in its path, regardless if it was rooted to the floor or weighed a heavy amount. Still covering his ears, his eyes shut tight again because of the light, Marroc tried in vain to keep himself rooted to the ground. His toes with his sharp nails dug into the ground, as if it would keep him there. It didn't last long as the blast pulled him from the ground, sending him through the doors he had just come through and slamming him onto the hard wood floor, hard enough to knock the wind from his lungs upon impact. Even as the energy rocked the outside of the house, it seemed just beyond the threshold of the doors inside the house was safe. A well protected house indeed.

He laid there for a moment, sucking wind, trying to get the air back into his lungs while an ache spread through the back of his head and his back from where he had hit the ground. It took him longer than he had anticipated but now that the pain from his ears had subsided he could enjoy the pain that was coming from elsewhere. By the time he had begun to recover, it looked as if everything outside was being taken care of. Rolling onto his side and peeking outside of the doors, he could see that Woman had some man trapped up in tentacles of thorny vines, Astro-something wasn't exactly the same, and the outside was being put back together. What the Hell had just happened escaped him completely, but he didn't know if he wanted to know what that all had been.

BeOZfwg.png
35647784141_d880af1b0e_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Yin Wolvern
My name is:
Lucian Cadell Sterling
But you can call me:
I don't require nicknames....
I seem to be:
Insert Age Here

35647784221_a9d267721f_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Liderc - Demonic/vampire like being that will attach itself to a victim by taking the form of a long dead lover, embracing their victim every night, taking their blood, until they waste away to death.
My gaze is:
Golden
My locks are:
Ivory with the ends colored a dark magenta

34938940564_2838a51557_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Tidiness
Obedience
Challenges, including harder to work with slaves
Blood

I loathe:
Being talked back to
Being disobeyed
Cleaning up after others
Chaos

I cherish:
Insert Biggest Joys Here

I dread:

I am unique:
Insert Personality Here

I am amazing:
Insert Any Talents Here

I am one of a kind:
Lucian doesn't speak about his past very often, if at all. He doesn't consider it a matter of importance and only those that have been around since his creation know where he came from.

35647784281_1c5b8ce55f_b.jpg

The colors I require:
Insert Collar Colors Here
The fabric I desire:
Insert Collar Material Here
The charms I demand:
Insert Charms Here

Last edited:
DNFblJL.png
34938944014_00ea44ea1a_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Yin Wolvern
My name is:
Falla
But you can call me:
Fall or Fii
I seem to be:

34938943894_3d0451fca2_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Forest Spirit, Deer girl
My gaze is:
Hazel
My locks are:
Brown

34938944144_7252e3aca5_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Insert Likes Here (At least 4)
Insert Likes Here
]Insert Likes Here
Insert Likes Here

I loathe:
Insert Dislikes Here (At least 4)
Insert Dislikes Here
Insert Dislikes Here
Insert Dislikes Here

I cherish:
Insert Biggest Joys Here

I dread:

I am unique:
Insert Personality Here

I am amazing:
Insert Any Talents Here

I am one of a kind:
Insert History Here

34938943804_3ea6705bef_b.jpg

The colors I wear:
Light Blue, Teal, Violet
The fabric I possess:
Lace
The charms I display:
Wings, Cleaver, Flower, Cross, Duster, Heart

Last edited:
SddJZWU.png

Book by its Cover

Username: Yin Wolvern

Character Name: Yuhan Jinlong

Titles/Nicknames: Yu, My lord/prince (by Púrén)

Race/Species: Dragonborn (or Lóngborn)

Underneath The Surface

Dislikes:

Most Cherished:

Greatest Fear:

Skills/Talents/Powers: As a Lóngborn, instead of a use of fire, he instead can control and use water to his benefits. He can change its state of matter

What Makes A Man

Personality:

History:

The Mark I Bear

Collar:

Lace
Blue, Teal, Violet,

• Shield
    • Star
    • Cross
    • Heart

Last edited:
Chrollo.Lucifer.600.2286538.jpg

Full name: Elfed Grimsbane

Pronunciation: L-fed

Alias: Ulrich Crowe

Species: Warlock

Birthday:

Sexuality:

City or town of birth:

Currently lives:

Languages spoken:

Native language:

Relationship Status:

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Height:

Weight:

Figure/build:

Hair colour:

Hairstyle:

Facial Hairstyle:

Eye colour:

Skin/fur/etc colour:

Tattoos:

Piercings:

Scars/distinguishing marks:

Preferred style of clothing:

Frequently worn jewellery/accessories:

HEALTH

Smoker? Just the smoke burned from the herbs of potion making

Drinker? On occasions, especially when wooing a woman is involved

Recreational Drug User? Which? None. One must be in their right of mind, ready for anything.

Addictions:

Allergies:

Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities:

Any medication regularly taken:

PERSONALITY

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears/phobias:

Favourite colour:

Hobbies:

Taste in music:

SKILLS

Talents/skills:

EATING HABITS

Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore (Vegetarian):

Favourite food(s):

Favourite drink(s):

Disliked food(s):

Disliked drink(s):

COMBAT

Peaceful or aggressive attitude?

Fighting skills/techniques:

Special skills/magical powers/etc:

Weapon of choice (if any):

Weaknesses in combat:

Strengths in combat:

FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOES

Parents names:

Are parents alive or dead? Dead, along with most of my kind.

Is the character still in contact with their parents?

Siblings? Relationship with siblings?

Other Important Relatives:

Partner/Spouse:

Children: No. Never. I will never bring a child into this world, ready to kill them for who they are.

Best Friend:

Other Important Friends:

Acquaintances:

Pets:

Enemies? Why are they enemies?

BACKSTORY

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10):

Describe their teenage years (11 - 19):

Describe their adult years (20+):

Last edited:

Played By: Yin Wolvern

Name: Yuhan

Race: Fucanglong, Dragons of Hidden Treasures

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER

Up to two paragraphs giving insight on your character's personality

Oh this... This is good:
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE

Nope... Just, no:
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE

The best and worst:
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST DESIRE
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST FEAR

BEST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

WORST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE
◥◤ NAME OF POWER: SHORT DESCRIPTION OF IT

NATURAL POWER
◥◤ NAME OF NATURAL POWER: SHORT DESCRIPTION OF IT

INNATE TALENT
◥◤ NAME OF TALENT: SHORT DESCRIPTION OF IT

◥◤ DESIRED MATERIAL
◥◤ DESIRED COLORS
◥◤ DESIRED CHARMS

Played By: Yin Wolvern

Name: Altair Carpathia

Race: Carpathian Warlock

Cunning ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER

Oh this... This is good:
◥◤ Estelle
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE

Nope... Just, no:
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE

The best and worst:
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST DESIRE
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST FEAR

BEST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

WORST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE

NATURAL POWER

INNATE TALENT

◥◤ DESIRED MATERIAL
◥◤ DESIRED COLORS
◥◤ DESIRED CHARMS

Last edited:

Played By: USERNAME

Name: CHARACTER NAME

Race: CREATURE RACE

WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER ◥◤ WORD TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER

Oh this... This is good:
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE

Nope... Just, no:
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE

The best and worst:
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST DESIRE
◥◤ LIST BIGGEST FEAR

BEST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

WORST MEMORY
WRITE OUT SHORT MEMORY

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE

NATURAL POWER

INNATE TALENT

◥◤ DESIRED MATERIAL
◥◤ DESIRED COLORS
◥◤ DESIRED CHARMS

Played By: USERNAME

Name: CHARACTER NAME

Race: CREATURE RACE

Oh this... This is good:
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE
◥◤ LIST A LIKE

Nope... Just, no:
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE
◥◤ LIST A DISLIKE