Yet Another Transferer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
I just realized that I forgot to mention my interests in my initial post here, haha...I think I'll have to check out the way things are organized here first, since it seems pretty different from my previous site. Regardless, I guess I'll still state my general preferences. I'm not too big of a fan of Sci-Fi (although it can be done if the plot interests me enough) and tend to really like Fantasy-styled RPs. Mmm...I guess I'm not really too picky about genres and types of RPs as long as the idea somehow interests me? ovo
Sounds nice. What kinds of plots do you like? Epic adventures? Slice of life? Meet and Greet? =D

I don't know if it's sad or funny that so many people are just moving from rpn to another site whether it's partially or full.
I'll be sure to check our the General Chat section as soon as I get settled down!

I've actually used that name before. :0

Thank you!
I just realized that I forgot to mention my interests in my initial post here, haha...I think I'll have to check out the way things are organized here first, since it seems pretty different from my previous site. Regardless, I guess I'll still state my general preferences. I'm not too big of a fan of Sci-Fi (although it can be done if the plot interests me enough) and tend to really like Fantasy-styled RPs. Mmm...I guess I'm not really too picky about genres and types of RPs as long as the idea somehow interests me? ovo
Nano, you liar. You do like Sci-Fi. You just dislike mecha. >n>

Heyo!
It's Nano, BaNano, Namo, or whatever you'd like to call me. I mean, as long as you aren't being rude with calling me by an insulting or derogatory names, haha... Like some others, I, too, am yet another person from RPN who decided to check things out here due to a rather unsatisfactory update on that site. uvu

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing what's available here! ^ ^
WELCOME TO IWAKU

I SEE BIRDY BOY.
AND JIJI IN YOUR SIG

I LOVE YOU.

Sounds nice. What kinds of plots do you like? Epic adventures? Slice of life? Meet and Greet? =D
Mmm...I'd say that my favorite kind of plots are ones that involve open world and traveling as a major aspect of the RP. I guess, it's pretty much the typical adventure-based fantasy? ovo

Nano, you liar. You do like Sci-Fi. You just dislike mecha. >n>
Okay, I don't like Sci-Fi. I don't mind it if it's a certain type, but I'm still not a very big fan of it. I'm not really the type for mech stuff, things involving space, and time travel? Geez, you should know me better than this. =3=9

WELCOME TO IWAKU

I SEE BIRDY BOY.
AND JIJI IN YOUR SIG

I LOVE YOU.
And I see FE in yours. Hi-5! x3

dac74Al.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, the site of nightmares-I mean happy dreams and love and all that diabetes giving stuff.

Ever need any help, give me a message​

Reactions: Nano
Mmm...I'd say that my favorite kind of plots are ones that involve open world and traveling as a major aspect of the RP. I guess, it's pretty much the typical adventure-based fantasy? ovo
Dude, that stuff is fun! Do you like adding a bit of politics into the mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.