Yet Another Search Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ausriasan

Original poster
So during the day, I have a lot of free time and not enough role-plays to fill it. I won't be taking on too many role-plays, but maybe 2 or 3. As far as ideas go I'm open to just about anything. Ask me questions and feel free to post your ideas.

I'm primarily looking for m/m and f/f. Not too experienced with f/f, but I was into a while back and did it for a bit.

below I will post some pairing ideas and have () around the role I would like to be:

Older Brother's Best friend x (Younger brother) {no younger than 18}
Demon x (human)
(Angel) x demon
(Royal) x Protector

More will be added as I think of them, but I am open to ideas.

For the angel and demon pairing, I am wondering if you would like to do something like this:

For every human on earth, there is an angel and demon guardian and their sole purpose in life is to influence the human to do good or bad.

Alice (the human) is MC and YC's responsibility and MC is tired of YC's goody-two-shoes style and decided to play a game of seduction. He wondered if he could influence the angel to do things that he claims he'll never do.

If you're keen just drop me a pm. Thanks.

For the angel and demon pairing, I am wondering if you would like to do something like this:

For every human on earth, there is an angel and demon guardian and their sole purpose in life is to influence the human to do good or bad.

Alice (the human) is MC and YC's responsibility and MC is tired of YC's goody-two-shoes style and decided to play a game of seduction. He wondered if he could influence the angel to do things that he claims he'll never do.

If you're keen just drop me a pm. Thanks.
That sounds pretty interesting.

Hey hey why don't you try roleplaying with me again, hmmmm?

That is up to you. We could if you really wanted to.

Yes yes I do

Status
Not open for further replies.