Yet Another Elder Scrolls RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
My idea was that when legend foretold of "The Last Dragonborn", it meant Dragonborn plural. So, the only real edit to the story would be that instead of the one, main character, there are multiple main characters, and the RP assumes we killed Alduin before we did much else. The title I've worked up is The Elder Scrolls: Ascension.

The current maximum would be 4 RPers, and I was thinking for individual backstories we'd each get to pick a few of the side stories in Skyrim (example: One could choose the Companions storyline, and they would be the Harbinger and a werewolf in the RP. But only they would have access to this. Exact divisions would be worked out later), the limit to be evenly distributed and equally distributed (one guy does not get Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and the Dark Brotherhood quest lines, while another just gets the quests where they chased chickens. Though admittedly that would be a badass hero...).

However, all four would be those who worked to defeat Alduin, alongside the ancient heroes of Sovngarde. Following the grand battle, we continued to adventure across Skyrim, performing great deeds of all sorts (see The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim/Dawnguard/Dragonborn/Hearthfire). Eventually, we grew to the point where our powers were greater than almost any other in Mundus, at which point we begin to influence the world according to our whims, be they good or questionable. Remember, FOUR PEOPLE. While not in direct competition with The Elder Scrolls: Rising Storm, there is likely to be some clashing in story. Therefore, I EXPECT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO CONTRIBUTE TO STORYTELLING! Come up with your backstories following and preceding the battle in Sovngarde, and then we'll work out what quest lines we can each have. A CS will be out when I get my three others, though I'll say now I don't necessarily want any bios. The range of writing skill I expect is Intermediate-Adept. I don't consider myself Adept except on extremely good days, but I do remember my basic grammar and can write with a decent voice. A few mistakes in everyday writing is fine, but major, constant errors are unacceptable. Know now that I DO BACKGROUND CHECKS. Not for roleplaying experience or preferences, but for actual skill and grammar. If you're good, great. If you're adequate, you're still in. But if you dare to present a handful of fragments as a paragraph, so help me God... So basically I just go through your postings and check how you've written in previous roleplays. I don't care how many you've done, just that you've done one so I can see how you did. Understand that it is not anything against you if I reject you, but that I enjoy keeping things in the IC clean and orderly, and I delight in working with skilled writers (skilled meaning I can understand what the hell they're writing about).

Hope I get some biters and that Rising Storm didn't drain the whole site of Bethesda fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.