4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
{Not sure is this counts as an interest check or not. If not, than I am very sorry staff. You are absolutely free to redirect or delete this thread}

After quite some people quit / left for several personal reasons / call of real life. I was hoping / wondering if some new people would be interested in joining my rp.

Short premise:
For years there has a social study been going on on several schools. The nowadays students don't know any better than in their last year -graduation year- their whole status and life will depend on whatever card they find. Our characters have been together for the past five years of their school carreers. Some of them have been come friends, some of them have become enemies, some of them are lovers, and others are haters. Still they all made it together to their last year and now is there time to rule the school, figurative speaking of course...

Now what is so special about this last year? Apart from the fact that they, you know, graduate. As mentioned before their whole status and life will depend on cards. What kind of cards, you may ask? Well normal playing cards. This graduation year will be the 'Spades' and who ever finds the King of Spades, they will be king of the year. The whole year. They are allowed to make rules, bend rules, change grades, they hold the absolute power... However fair warning, not all Kings have lasted a whole year. Since if you have a King, there has to be a court, nobility and of course people. Court will be the Queen and Jacks, nobility will be the two of spades to the ten of spades. And the people... that are the cardless. But be careful, a revolution can be easily started... and a throne can be overthrown...

So what will this year of Spades bring? Well, that is part of the social study. How will people react to having sudden powers based on nothing but luck? Are the relationships of these students strong enough to withstand whatever the cards will bring them? That we will see...

For more information, please go to the character index / sign ups / info dump.
Here you can also find the link to the discord

Fair warning though; the IC has been started. However we are going no where fast (yet) and of course if new people are interested in joining they will be given some time to make characters and read up on the posts that have been written so far.
As for the open spots... so far no cards have been given so... may the cards treat you and your character weel.