1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yeah. We Fight Monsters

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by masteroffabulous, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High School is hard. Doing classwork, maintaining good grades, and dealing with teenage hormones-but it gets even harder when you have to fight monsters the adults can't see.

Clementine
    She's cute as button, but don't be fooled! She's not nearly as sweet as a clementine orange.
    Pet Peeve: Monsters
    Quote: I still have braces and I had to slit a guy's throat this morning!

Ginger
    She's a spunky redhead with a penchant for hitting things.
    Pet Peeve: Don't even ask
    Quote: Yeah, I'm ginger named Ginger! Fuck you!

Ray
    This computer programmer shouldn't be out killing monsters, but he doesn't have a choice.
    Pet Peeve: Loud chewing
    Quote: What?

Mikey
    He's a chubby trans nerd with an ever-growing book of cryptids- though they can't really be called cryptids anymore.
    Pet Peeve: Being called 'she'
    Quote: We're dead. Dead dead dead dead dead-ily dead-ily dead. Fuck.

#1 masteroffabulous, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
  2. Hi! Id be interested in this! Do you just want me to post character sheets in the cast list?

3. I might be interested. Do I get to create my own character or do I have to pick from the premade ones?

4. MarilynFae-yea if you wouldn't mind
    jeshem-yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.