Yay I Exist? Maybe?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LockFelino, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Greetings and salutations everyone. My name is Lock and I come bearing various witty comments and the occasional snide remark that I ask to be forgiven. Warning everyone that I am a Furry, though not some sex craved deviant like most of the community has been made out to be. I choose to represent myself as a Bakeneko, a Nekomata specifically.

I am a fan of many things, anime and manga included. Mainly action/mech ones, possibly harem too should it rouse my interest.

I try to rp in most genres to the best of my ability, making sure to keep my characters and plots fair. Should you ever want to rp with me specifically, I urge you to get to know me first. I am very much an introvert, so I may not answer first time if I'm unfamiliar with you. This aside, I hope to become an active part of the community.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, i just met you, and this is crazy.
    Lock have a cuddle, Hug mah babies

3. Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

4. Flying marshmallows? I love those things!

• Love Love x 1

5. This place is not what it seems ..
    Trust me ..>:)

The young marshmallows attack sometimes ..

6. Oh hey lock, remember when we ate those bunch of flesh eating marshmallows ontop of charlie mountain? You know? With the candy horse?

7. Hallo Lock, welcome to the siiiiite! :D

8. Hey lock, Did you know? Press under here to find out :3

Show Spoiler

What is this?
    Show Spoiler

Another secret?
    Show Spoiler

OH MAN!
    Show Spoiler

Your missing something amazing!
    Show Spoiler

DUDE! ITS SO AMAZING!
    Show Spoiler

ITS A HUG! (>OWO)>

• Love Love x 1
  9. Heyo welcome to Iwaku! tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

10. Welcome pal! I'm always looking for new friends!
    If you're looking to RP 1x1, let me know (: