Yay I Exist? Maybe?

L

LockFelino

Original poster
Greetings and salutations everyone. My name is Lock and I come bearing various witty comments and the occasional snide remark that I ask to be forgiven. Warning everyone that I am a Furry, though not some sex craved deviant like most of the community has been made out to be. I choose to represent myself as a Bakeneko, a Nekomata specifically.

I am a fan of many things, anime and manga included. Mainly action/mech ones, possibly harem too should it rouse my interest.

I try to rp in most genres to the best of my ability, making sure to keep my characters and plots fair. Should you ever want to rp with me specifically, I urge you to get to know me first. I am very much an introvert, so I may not answer first time if I'm unfamiliar with you. This aside, I hope to become an active part of the community.

Reactions: PureKor
Hey, i just met you, and this is crazy.
Lock have a cuddle, Hug mah babies

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

Oh hey lock, remember when we ate those bunch of flesh eating marshmallows ontop of charlie mountain? You know? With the candy horse?

Hallo Lock, welcome to the siiiiite! :D

Hey lock, Did you know? Press under here to find out :3

What is this?
Another secret?
OH MAN!
Your missing something amazing!
DUDE! ITS SO AMAZING!
ITS A HUG! (>OWO)>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heyo welcome to Iwaku!tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

Welcome pal! I'm always looking for new friends!
If you're looking to RP 1x1, let me know (: