Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern, magical, romance, yaoi, furry
Looking for mxm rps. I prefer being the uke so dominant characters needed. I have plots in mind but open to others. I'm on quite frequently so I post often as I can. Absolutely no one liners and atleast one paragraph if not more. Don't mind smut but there will be some kind of plot

Here are some rps I'd be interested in doing:
Master x slave
Teacher x student
Vampire x human
Vampire x demon
Vampire x vampire hunter
Demon x demon hunter
Brother x brother
Brother x best friend.
Bartender x customer
Prostitute x cop
Prostitute x

And so on. Any other suggestions I'm open to as well. Let me know. :)

When you say you're interested in being the "uke," does that mean your character will be the flighty, girlish and damsel-y type of person, or is that just your way of saying you like to play the "bottom" in the relationship? If it's the latter, I might be interested in a demonXdemonhunter pairing with me playing the demon and you the demonhunter.

Hello, I am interested in doing a rp (brotherxbestfriend) with you. I tend to match my partner's post length and I try to make it at least 1post/day or more, if busy, it'll be every other day.

So
Hello, I am interested in doing a rp (brotherxbestfriend) with you. I tend to match my partner's post length and I try to make it at least 1post/day or more, if busy, it'll be every other day.
Sounds good! Would you like to make it or me? I'm on quite often.

Can you make it please? And do you have a plot for this pair? Or we can work on it together or however you want it. I'm pretty flexible.

When you say you're interested in being the "uke," does that mean your character will be the flighty, girlish and damsel-y type of person, or is that just your way of saying you like to play the "bottom" in the relationship? If it's the latter, I might be interested in a demonXdemonhunter pairing with me playing the demon and you the demonhunter.
Its the latter. He will be the bottom in the relationship. Would you like to make it or me? :)

Can you make it please? And do you have a plot for this pair? Or we can work on it together or however you want it. I'm pretty flexible.
Sure I can make it. Well I think like the two have been best friends but the best friend has been in love with the other for awhile now. But the brother's sister is in love with the best friend. And would you mind if I was the brother? I'll be the sister to if so if you want.

Thanks!

So you mean the two who have been best friends are the main characters (MxM) then one of them has a sister and she is in love with her brother's best friend.
Did I get it right?

And sure, I don't mind if you were the brother :) As for the sister, we can take turns playing her if you'd like, but if you can handle them both, I'm fine with that arrangement as well.

Thanks!

So you mean the two who have been best friends are the main characters (MxM) then one of them has a sister and she is in love with her brother's best friend.
Did I get it right?

And sure, I don't mind if you were the brother :) As for the sister, we can take turns playing her if you'd like, but if you can handle them both, I'm fine with that arrangement as well.
Yep thats it! And we can take turns being the sister. I can play both but if we both play her then we can both incorporate different ideas using her. Lol. And would you like thread or pm for the rp?

No problem. We can do that.
Thread or pm... either one is fine, I'll leave it up to you to decide. Btw, do we need a CS?

I would love to do the teacher x student with you, if you would mind it being a bit psycho ?

I would love to do the teacher x student with you, if you would mind it being a bit psycho ?
Lol what do you mean about being psycho? And I'd love to do it with you. Would you want to be the teacher or student?

I'm on my phone so this'll be kinda hard but ima try.

I don't really care whichever one of them I get but whoever it is, they're not gonna be normal... psychologically speaking. He would be pretty off. Different from other people. He would most likely be the crazy one in the relationship but still in some ways, normal. :p

I'm on my phone so this'll be kinda hard but ima try.

I don't really care whichever one of them I get but whoever it is, they're not gonna be normal... psychologically speaking. He would be pretty off. Different from other people. He would most likely be the crazy one in the relationship but still in some ways, normal. :p
Lol sounds good. Could you be the teacher? I believe a slightly psychotic teacher would be fun! Different from the normal boring teachers. And would you like it in a thread or in PMS.

Shure! I love your beliefs.

Personally I would rather forums if you don't mind. ;)

I hope you don't mind but, could we start tomorrow that way I would have access to my computer. My apologies for the inconvenience.

I hope you don't mind but, could we start tomorrow that way I would have access to my computer. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Oh no inconvenience. Its perfectly fine. Just let me know when. :)

Oh thanks a lot, I should be good around noon ;)

Oh thanks a lot, I should be good around noon ;)
Lol OK. Just send me a message. Since there are different time zones we might be in different times. Lol. Its 1:05 a.m. here.

Status
Not open for further replies.