K

Kota

Original poster
2012032004155698b.png

Warning: *Yaoi* Request
Anime/Series: Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
Pairing: Akise & Yuki
Need: Akise
(Please, no one-line roleplayers. I like at least 1-5 paragraphs per post. <3 )

The details pretty much speak for itself above. I would really love it if someone, who is actually into the anime Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, who ships these two together would be the Akise to my Yuki. Because I believe he deserved Yuki far more than Yuno ever did. I do have a plot in mind, if this plot doesn't interest you then that's no problem. We can figure something out that you like better -- or combine/build onto it.

Plot:
After his very gruesome death, Akise is instead THEN brought into the 3rd dimension or alternative reality where Yuno was accidentally killed by Muru Muru. (Since Akise is technically not even human, he can't actually die. He's simply a creation of Deus's imagination, more or less. Therefore, he doesn't have any certain reality that he HAS to stay committed to). After he saves Yuki's life who is attacked by 3rd in the place of the now dead (HA bitch) Yuno, Akise and Muru Muru keep him somewhere safe while he heals from his serious injuries. Because this is the beginning of the original anime plot, Yuki is not yet in love with Yuno. But because he has to continue Yuki's identity to keep him safe and he has no memories of being friends with Akise in this dimension, Akise can't confess his feelings for Yuki this time. However, that doesn't stop him from visiting Yuki constantly while he's healing.

But problems begin to arise when Yuno from the second dimension who DID kill Akise realizes that there is a 3rd dimension that exists. The dimensions begin to cross, causing strange things to happen between 2nd dimension Yuki and her. This is because as Akise becomes closer with 3rd dimension Yuki, feelings are starting to form from this Yuki towards Akise. Yuno, deciding that Akise must be behind it, decides to travel to the 3rd dimension to stop him once and for all from stealing her beloved Yuki from her. Even if she has to kill both Akise and this 3rd dimension version of Yuki who has feelings for Akise and not her. However, Akise is determined that he won't be the head that goes flying in the air this time. Although things get even further complicated when 2nd dimension Yuki follows Yuno to see the life his 3rd dimension self lives and how simple it seems to be without Yuno around or even alive. So how will this final showdown for Yuki's love result? Who will he choose, Yuno or Akise?

(I have no problem playing Yuno and 2nd dimension Yuki. If my partner has any questions or comments/things they would like to add this plot I'm totally willing to hear it as well. ^^ )​

*pushes back up*
I'm still a-yearnin' this one, anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.