Yaoi City Transplant

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tactician

Original poster
My name is Tactician (or Valdez from Yaoi City), the reason why I am here is because the site that I've been active in (Yaoi City) is closed and I'm looking for other players to play with.

Just a short introduction about myself.

• I'm 29 years old.
  • I enjoys hot yaoi.
  • I play both Seme and Uke characters.
  • Yaoi is not my only obsession.
  • My plots are mostly inspired by others (but I have originals too).
  • I love the color red.
  • I am still figuring out the site.
  • I am looking for my partners from Yaoi City.
That's all folks. Do hit me up with a message if you're keen on working with me.

Yo, welcome to Iwaku Tact! Lucky for you, there's a Mature section for all your yaoi needs, and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to rp with you around here. Enjoy your stay, say hello in our chatbox from time to time, and be sure to PM me if you've got questions. I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Cheers!

Howdy Tacti! :D We're happy to have you come and join us!

Welcome to the site!

I'm October nice to make your acquaintance! You should def check out our groups section. Lots of yaoi related groups there with tons of rpers that share your interests :)

Last edited:
Hey Tact!
I think you'll have a wonderful time on this site, there is so much to do.
I hope that we can be good friends and rp partners often.
:)

Welcome to Iwaku! I have no doubt it will be easy to find what you are looking for.

Hello Tactician, I used yaoi city too, (it was a google search of it that brought me here). It's so annoying how things end with the old site, I when just gotten I few Rps that I really liked going. Now they're gone, the contract with the partners null, I only good thing is that I could salvage a few on my plot ideas (I'd share copy and pastes on them with someone of a different media). Did the some happen to you?

Oh and I used the same username there on yaoi city as here, but I don't think we ever talked there. Anyway see you around.

yep I was a theme manager at Yaoi city. in other words it was my job to make the site look pretty. It looks like it's down for good. I used the same name here as I did there. Its nice to see some people from the city here. I guess you could say zetabporads bombed us and took Yaoi city off the map. Zetabords is a site used to make forums and there were lots of rules broken when Yaoi city was made using their platform. that is the reason it is on longer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.