yah I'm new

Z

ZenaRoth

Original poster
Ello people of Iwaku I'm ZenaRoth...most people call me Z or Zena and even sometimes Zen...but...that one sounds a bit like a guys name. I don't like being called a guy mainly because its really irritating when your gaming and someone assumes your a 40 year old guy when your really an 18 year old girl. yeah and I'm so pleased I shouldn't have that problem here. I'm really into fantasy and almost always have a Neko character somewhere, I really like having the extra expressions of the ears and tail, but all together I'm not at all experienced at action. I will be changing that on this site soon enough. I'm really kinda inexperienced in most of these genres so please bare with me I'm trying my best. I tend to watch corny movies to get in the mood for writing and almost always end up pretty silly lol so again...bare with me. oh yeah, I do have an accent and its very deep sometimes.I try to get rid of it for the role playing but it doesn't always make it out. Can't wait to get going and meet all of ya'll. ;)

so yep....thats me in a very very small nut shell

We have a staffer named Zen ^.^ She is pretty awesome.
We also have many people into this neko thing -nods- People are pretty awesome =P
Welcome to Iwaku! :D

You sure can run before you walk :P Already been RPing with you before you posted an arrival thread. From what I seen so far, you are good :D I look forward to future RPs.

Welcome to Iwaku, Zena!

My name is Tetsuri.

As you can see by my display picture. I favor the neko as well.

Welcome to the Iwaku family.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Zena! Glad to have you with us! Welcome!

There are a lot of Nekos here O-o.. You'll join them soon enough.

If you need anything, just give a holler!

welcome to iwaku

this is a great place to rp, ive been here only a few weeks and I already have several new rping buddies, trust me when I say you don't have to look very hard to have a great time with new people

Zena!
Welcome welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Please accept this cookie offering!

RaspberryLinzerCookies.jpg

*nods*
Yep, we do have an awesome community of people, including Nekos and heaps of other young ladies that do not get confused with 40-yr-old guys unless they try really hard to fool everybody out. This is the right place for you!
We also have the Academy to give your neurons some food for thought!

I hope you have heaps of fun!
See you!

Welcome to the community Zena! 8D I think I have already met you in the cbox!

I will definitely only call you Zena or ZenaRoth, because we don't want to confuse you with Zen. Welcome to Iwaku! It's a great place to RP.

Thanks bunches guys! I have actually talked to most of you before I Posted this lol...gota love procrastination *mumbles* or is it just laziness...
either way I'm sorry I haven't been getting back to this thread...thats usually the reason I don't post in the Introductions. I post it and forget I ever had done it for quite a while after.

thanks again for the warm welcome
I'll see ya'll around ;)